The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition

[youtube]rAqPMJFaEdY[/youtube]​

Still killing kids in your dreams?

still molesting them in yours faggot ?????

No matter what you post.... every time I see your sig it just makes me see what a traitorous fuck you are. I don't know what makes you think it gives you credibility. What it does is give the impression that you are in with fundimentalist muslim pukes. They try to sell america as the big foreign devil as do you. Have a nice day.

Still killing kids in your dreams?

No matter what you post.... every time I see your sig it just makes me see what a traitorous fuck you are. I don't know what makes you think it gives you credibility. What it does is give the impression that you are in with fundimentalist muslim pukes. They try to sell america as the big foreign devil as do you. Have a nice day.

wow. i really got you to blow your cool. :lol: my sig does what's its susposed to. piss off tin foil hat tree huggy libtards like you. perfect huh??? BTY my service record is posted on here. and every post i make goes to a vets forum. are they the havin' a laff at your expense :lol:

wow. i really got you to blow your cool. :lol: my sig does what's its susposed to. piss off tin foil hat tree huggy libtards like you. perfect huh??? BTY my service record is posted on here. and every post i make goes to a vets forum. are they the havin' a laff at your expense :lol:

Ya you make me "blow my cool". What a retarded faggot. I don't give a fuck about how many viet namese kids you killed. I'm just glad we aren't still sending morons with guns like yourself over there.

Ya you make me "blow my cool". What a retarded faggot. I don't give a fuck about how many viet namese kids you killed. I'm just glad we aren't still sending morons with guns like yourself over there.

having diaper or tampon rash today??? WE don't give a fuck what idiots like you think. your one of the reasons this country is imploding. here. pull our collective fingers moron

Forum List

Back