The 2012 Election Is Not About Obama's Record

Can the RWers in here answer this one, simple question:

Why hasn't Mittens come out the gate leaps and bounds AHEAD of Obama in the polls?

If this election is such a shoe-in, if Obama has been doing so badly, Mittens should be LEAPS and BOUNDS AHEAD of Obama.

Why has Mint Raw Money been spending TWICE the amount of money on his campaign than Obama has been just to maintain a steady SECOND place?

What's really going on?

It's simple: There are a lot of turds like you sucking on the government tit.

Are you basing your assumption on his avatar?

So it's about white supremacy? I stopped reading after that. Only a kook, but fucking retard would believe that, and there are several on this board.

So we're drawing Booooooooooooooooosh out of the hat again to drag through the streets as Obama's thorn in his flesh are we?

Gee, this is Oz, and Dear Leader will never have to listen to another American citizen he doesn't want to after he villifies Bush and obfuscates UNEMPLOYMENT, GREENGATE (Solyndra, others), etc. Keep that Kool-aid flowing. After all, it worked before, hm?

You think Obama's four-year failure is on Booooooooosh?

:rolleyes:

Why hasn't Mittens come out the gate leaps and bounds AHEAD of Obama in the polls?

If this election is such a shoe-in, if Obama has been doing so badly, Mittens should be LEAPS and BOUNDS AHEAD of Obama.

Why has Mint Raw Money been spending TWICE the amount of money on his campaign than Obama has been just to maintain a steady SECOND place?

What's really going on?

It's simple: There are a lot of turds like you sucking on the government tit.

why because his avatar is black? Why not come out and say it, you pussy?

Here's how it's done
During a bad economy the blame is placed on the president if the president is a Republican. If congress is controlled by Republicans then congress and the president get's the blame
If congress is controlled by democrats with a Republican president it's not congress fault because it's a Republican president,

If we have a democrat in the white house with a democratic controlled congress it's the last Republican presidents fault unless he also has a Republican congress. How ever if we have a democratic controlled senate and republican controlled house with a democratic president then it's the houses fault to also include the preceding Republican president. At no time shall a democrat be blamed.

I will also add at no time shall a democrat be blamed even though they have controlled both the house and senate in part or whole for 60+ years since 1946 and at times controlled both house, senate and the white house.

For all you wingnuts who try to falsely blame Obama for the national debt, deficits and economy, I invite you to please give us an accounting of the debt that Obama has added - that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions. The Bush debt clock didn't just stop on the day Obama was sworn in. Let me give you some starting tips: TWO wars that Bush kept OFF budget that Obama keeps ON budget and the Bush tax cuts. In short, Bush-era policies are still driving the numbers.

4524250851_8a16aebb74.jpg

10 Republican Lies About the Bush Tax Cuts | Crooks and Liars

Not that I don't think that graphic is great and all, but it's not entirely accurate. After all, it doesn't mention the unfunded Medicare Prescription Plan Bush and the GOP passed that has ballooned higher than they predicted.

So it's about white supremacy? I stopped reading after that. Only a kook, but fucking retard would believe that, and there are several on this board.

Well, now I see this thread has finally drawn in the dregs.

It started it with the OP. Lakhota, just post a link to the HuffPo, dont comment on it, because what you have to say is the same on EVERY issue, you agree 100% with Obama and the leftwing retards, you dont ADD anything

why because his avatar is black? Why not come out and say it, you pussy?

Because I'm not Dr. Laura Schlessinger.

No because you were saying that without saying. Come out and man up. What does Dr Laura have to do with it? Why not use Robert Byrd or Harry Reid, they still call blacks negroes, but when your heyday was the 60s against Civil Rights, I guess you cling to that language!

for at least 2 years, I always viewed "Chris" as the single most naive asshole on this board. Sure there are lots of nuts and pseudo-k00ks but the naive award clearly went to "Chris".

Not anymore...............

This Lakota...........HOLY MOTHER OF GOD..............all of his links are either Huffington Post or Alternet and he thinks this shit is mainstream!!! Throw in the fact that he is setting records on this forum for posts/day..........dont take my word for it.............check the numbers.:D:D Even the staunchest of Dems would laugh their balls off at the title of this thread.:2up::2up:

s0n.........I really suggest you hide the razors and buy a few chinstraps in the next few weeks, and Im serious.

In the meantime thugh.............love the threads. Keep 'em coming!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Meanwhile, from the lefty New York Daily News this am..................

Mitt Romney's choice of Paul Ryan as his running mate is a battle cry - NY Daily News

For all you wingnuts who try to falsely blame Obama for the national debt, deficits and economy, I invite you to please give us an accounting of the debt that Obama has added - that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions. The Bush debt clock didn't just stop on the day Obama was sworn in. Let me give you some starting tips: TWO wars that Bush kept OFF budget that Obama keeps ON budget and the Bush tax cuts. In short, Bush-era policies are still driving the numbers.

Not that I don't think that graphic is great and all, but it's not entirely accurate. After all, it doesn't mention the unfunded Medicare Prescription Plan Bush and the GOP passed that has ballooned higher than they predicted.
Why is Bush being mentioned? was he president when the recession was supposed to have ended in 2009?

Here's how it's done
During a bad economy the blame is placed on the president if the president is a Republican. If congress is controlled by Republicans then congress and the president get's the blame
If congress is controlled by democrats with a Republican president it's not congress fault because it's a Republican president,

If we have a democrat in the white house with a democratic controlled congress it's the last Republican presidents fault unless he also has a Republican congress. How ever if we have a democratic controlled senate and republican controlled house with a democratic president then it's the houses fault to also include the preceding Republican president. At no time shall a democrat be blamed.

I will also add at no time shall a democrat be blamed even though they have controlled both the house and senate in part or whole for 60+ years since 1946 and at times controlled both house, senate and the white house.

the budget deficits were in check when the Democrats controlled the House for 40 + years post WWII and only began to balloon after the Republicans with Newt Gingrich and the Contract for America took control of the House and began the Republican Crusade of reducing revenue without similar reductions in spending.

Here's how it's done

the budget deficits were in check when the Democrats controlled the House for 40 + years post WWII and only began to balloon after the Republicans with Newt Gingrich and the Contract for America took control of the House and began the Republican Crusade of reducing revenue without similar reductions in spending.

No it wasn't.

xkvqjdjpg.gif

I get so totally tired of that same bullshit fucking LIE.

Funding for our troops was paid for through a series of appropriation measures.
Your own party voted them into passing, and even threatened to withhold passage if their pet amendment wasn't attached.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_IRAQ?SITE=NYMID&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said newly empowered Democrats will not give President Bush a blank check to wage war in Iraq, hinting they could deny funding if he seeks additional troops.
"If the president chooses to escalate the war, in his budget request, we want to see a distinction between what is there to support the troops who are there now," she said in an interview broadcast Sunday

The money has always been figured into out debt/deficit.

fs_chart_fed_deficits_397x224.jpg

You pieces of shit don't get to bitch about any-fucking-thing being paid for "off budget".
You know why???

Because you've been running the entire fucking country into a hole because you haven't been paying for anything "ON budget".

There is no FUCKING BUDGET!!!!!!

:cuckoo:

tumblr_lbuswcdZ3t1qdk6zzo1_r1_500.gif

Hortysir............no worries here. The k00ks who post in here really think MSNBC, The Huffington Post and Alternet are mainstream shit. This is their reality. The hurt in the pooper on election night for them is going to be beyond profound............like nothing Ive seen in my lifetime and thats alot of decades. And these people are shitting their shorts..........Lakota put up a thread that "Romney is BALD!!' last week for Christsakes!!!

Its all good bro..........its all good. Make sure to watch MSNBC on election night like me. Its gonna be a fucking hoot like youve not seen politically in your life. 4 assholes sitting there on a dry telephone pole for 6 hours. Its going to be magical!!!

Last edited:

What's really going on?

Maybe you're polling the wrong 1,300 people ages 20-36

*shrug*

What's really going on?

can i ask you a question Marc?......can i disagree with the President without being called a racist?.....i have asked this to 3 different "Lefties" today who claimed that is the reason people dont like Obama.....and of course neither one of them had enough character to actually answer the question.....how about you?......

Well, now I see this thread has finally drawn in the dregs.

fuck you Lkunta......you dont even the balls to answer questions on a topic you brought up....your just like TM and that other asshole Chris......start a thread,someone asks a question about what your implying and because you dont want to answer it,you just ignore it......you have zero credibility.....

Forum List

Back