The 2012 Democratic National Convention Live Critique

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
For live critique of the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC

Michelle Obama is looking gorgeous as ever and connecting with the American people.

God bless her.

Enjoyed the part about their girls. Now the message I'm hearing about Obama and her being raised by people of meager means, is that those sort of parents are more admirable and are better at giving their kids unconditional love.

What a story of perseverance, deterministic, grit and strength.

Michelle Obama by herself is a THE American story.

WoW!!! :clap2:

Enjoyed the part about their girls. Now the message I'm hearing about Obama and her being raised by people of meager means, is that those sort of parents are more admirable and are better at giving their kids unconditional love.

Yeaaaaaaaah.. That's exactly my drift.

However, I'm gonna leave my opinion as she looks stunning and that's it.

I try not to bash spouses and children.

Yeaaaaaaaah.. That's exactly my drift.

However, I'm gonna leave my opinion as she looks stunning and that's it.

I try not to bash spouses and children.

Eh, it's a carefully crafted speech, but she has almost as much charisma in her delivery as her husband...maybe she will run against Hillary in '16.:D

Michelle Obama "For Barak, #success isn't about how much money you make, but how much of a difference you make in people's lives."

POWERFUL! :clap2:

Michelle Obama is KNOCKING this speech out the park. Looks like the Republicans have another problem with her...politically that is.

WoW!!!

Michelle Obama "For Barak, #success isn't about how much money you make, but how much of a difference you make in people's lives."

Perhaps I made a difference in the lives of children as a first grade teacher...if I won the lottery tomorrow and donated money for a children's cancer wing at the local hospital, I'd also make a difference in the lives of children.

Michelle Obama just delivered THE best political speech delivered by a FLOTUS ever.

WoW!!! :clap2:

Clinton is PUNCHING the living daylights out of the Republicans with his speech.

We're gonna keep Obama On. The. Job.

Clinton: "The Republicans message is very simple, they left the place in a total mess the last time and now they want to kick Obama out because he couldn't clean their mess up fast enough."

CLASSIC!!!

Now he comes out to be seen with Clinton...he should have joined his wife on stage last night.

Clinton:

Are we where we need to be yet? No.
Is the President satisfied with where we are? No.
Are we better off than we were 4 years ago? YES!!!!

Clinton + Obama = Republican KAPOW!!!

kapow.jpg

pwn3d!!!

For Barack it's about punishing people who try to make a better life for themselves.
Because everyone works hard,and there are a lot of people who are just as smart.
Who do these people think they are starting a business trying to be better then everyone else.

Obama showed his true feelings....

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

And the convention goes WILD...upon President Barak Obama's entrance.

4 more years! 4 More Years. 4 MORE YEARS!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back