The 2011 Obama Campaign Tour:What Will Obama Brag About Regarding What He Has Fixed ?

Americans lost $20 trillion in personal wealth under Bush
They gained $14 trillion in personal wealth under Obama

America, Americans $11 Trillion Poorer Under Obama And Democrats Than Bush Republicans In 2007

That took me SECONDS to do... we are 11 trillion poorer under Obama than under Bush and that's not even current. I don't give a fucking fuk to find better links because you're a moron and no one believes you anyways, lol.

Interesting your propaganda stopped in 2007 before the Bush economy caused the stock market to crash 7500 points in 2008

You should be ashamed

You mean right after the Dems took over the House and Senate and forced Bush to do everything they wanted? Or is it only Republicans that can control the House Senate and Presidency when they hold a majority in none of them?

So where is your link where we lost all this money under Bush and somehow managed to MAKE money under Obama………………………………………………….?

George Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama was left to clean up the mess.

Obama and Congress saved the country from a second Great Depression, reformed Wall Street, reformed healthcare, turned GM into a profitable company again, and killed Osama Bin Laden.

And that was in less than two and a half years.
e

I call "Bullshit" :)
Obama has put us in a hole deeper than ANY president on record....i can't believe people believe that he's done such a great job! What are you going to say if we get attacked again and the bottom falls out of EVERYTHING because obama doesn't know what to do? Maybe you'll see why Bush had a hard time because Clinton didn't stop 9/11 when he had a chance to get OBL???

Bush has gotten a free pass on 9-11 because it was so horrible

Fact is Bush did nothing to stop it. He was warned about Al Qaida, he was warned about Bin Laden and literally laughed it off as left wing histrionics he was caught with his pants down and America paid the price

His reaction to 9-11 was even worse. He ignored offers of international support and invaded Afghanistan alone. Given a chance to catch Bin Laden in Torah Bora he pulled back and left it to locals. He then lost interest entirely

In the biggest blunder in history, he diverted the war on terror and attacked a non threat in Iraq
Bush did not get a pass on 9-11 because it was horrible. He got a pass because no one saw the possibility of a disaster of that magnitude ever occurring on American soil. He was warned but across the board no one seen how broad or massive the threat really was. Clinton gets that same pass. Sure, the right tried to pin it on him but that never really stuck.

As far as the second part goes, yes, all true. What does that have to do with the colossal failure that Obama has been? Are you really trying to say that Obama can win again by saying at least he is not Bush? We need to stop looking for someone that is not as bad as the worst president ever and start looking for someone that will make a good president.

e

I call "Bullshit" :)
Obama has put us in a hole deeper than ANY president on record....i can't believe people believe that he's done such a great job! What are you going to say if we get attacked again and the bottom falls out of EVERYTHING because obama doesn't know what to do? Maybe you'll see why Bush had a hard time because Clinton didn't stop 9/11 when he had a chance to get OBL???

Bush has gotten a free pass on 9-11 because it was so horrible

Fact is Bush did nothing to stop it. He was warned about Al Qaida, he was warned about Bin Laden and literally laughed it off as left wing histrionics he was caught with his pants down and America paid the price

His reaction to 9-11 was even worse. He ignored offers of international support and invaded Afghanistan alone. Given a chance to catch Bin Laden in Torah Bora he pulled back and left it to locals. He then lost interest entirely

In the biggest blunder in history, he diverted the war on terror and attacked a non threat in Iraq
Bush did not get a pass on 9-11 because it was horrible. He got a pass because no one saw the possibility of a disaster of that magnitude ever occurring on American soil. He was warned but across the board no one seen how broad or massive the threat really was. Clinton gets that same pass. Sure, the right tried to pin it on him but that never really stuck.

As far as the second part goes, yes, all true. What does that have to do with the colossal failure that Obama has been? Are you really trying to say that Obama can win again by saying at least he is not Bush? We need to stop looking for someone that is not as bad as the worst president ever and start looking for someone that will make a good president.

FYI, all the warnings Bush had were directed toward completely different things, too. Bombings, or hijacked airplanes for the purpose of making demands, as it had always been before. NO ONE dreamed of a scenario like 9/11 before it happened, with planes being hijacked by kamikaze terrorists who flew them into buildings.

Give me 40 billion and I'll turn a profit by the end of the day... You fail to see that Obama made rich people rich don't you? Do you really think if the companies failed that no one would have come up behind and created a new buisness? I mean really... are you that much of a hack? Wouldn't the sales just have moved over to Ford?

Okay lets say that GM went under. The people who make seats for GM cars also make them for Ford. As with the radios, dashboard components, spark plugs, brake pads, etc..

Every one of those companies would have lost about 1/3 of their business.

Ford doesn't have the capacity to replace GM. Not will it ever. The sales would have moved to offshore manufacturers in a hurry; many of whom make cars here but import most of their parts from their homeland.

It would have been a total disaster and to think otherwise is not seeing the whole chessboard.

You're and idiot, give up plz as you suck at this.

The bail out was wrong, in fact I can't even see where the power is given to the Government to "Bail-out companies."

Frod would have done just fine, the companies that make stuff would have done just fine... Someone (Ford you fucking moron) would have bought up the healthy and useable parts of GM for a price that works... If not Ford someone else looking to invest.

Thing of it is we'll never know, but now we are worse off, shit product and rich bail-out again, you Liberals are good at doing that.

Where is my bail-out btw? Where the fuck is it you fucking ass hole? Show me where a law says GM gets one but not me? Now you fucking fuck ass? Do it, “I dare you.” Why does Gm get to be filthy rich but I don’t?

Last edited:
:razz:

Remember how Obama used to say: Do you wanna go back to the days of Bush?(when we had 5% unemployment,easy credit&home equity) Well first of all, Obama can't start any speech/statment by telling his audience, "When I Became President In 2009, Unemployment was an Unexceptable 7.8% !!, and here we are two 1/2 years later & it's,,,hmm,oh, never mind) Oh,and How will he explain that in 2008 the average home price was $220,000 and today that same home is now worth $95,000. The list goes on and on. And no matter what state he campaigns in,at least 1/2 the residents will be Furious over the Obama $4.00 gas. So, What Is Obama Going To Campaign On? Lets Be Realistic, NOTHING HAS IMPROVED! We have lived in a world of Uncertainty for 30 Months now and cost of living has gone up !!! And yet the MEDIA actually wants us to believe our so called leader has a 60% Approval?

"I killed Osama, I saved or created a bazillion Jobs, Besides so what if the Economy still stinks, I got us into another war, and I am adding debt so fast it appears I am hell bent on collapsing the US dollar, I fucking Killed Osama! Elect me again and you can Hope that I have changed into a tenth the man I pretended to be when you Elected me the first time. Yes we can!!"

Paid for by the Campaign to Re-Elected Obomba! MMM mmm MMMMM!

Last edited:
I wonder if MSNBC (Morons,Socailisits,Nincompoops,Buttheads&(a four letter staring with C) will ever do a story on how much interest we are paying on the 14 Trillion Obama debt? isn't it around 3.56 Billion a day? which amounts to 2.5 Million a Minute? Hmmm? and how will Obama and his Husband Michele pay that off ? taxing the rich? as if they have 5 trillion in disposable income?

I wonder if MSNBC (Morons,Socailisits,Nincompoops,Buttheads&(a four letter staring with C) will ever do a story on how much interest we are paying on the 14 Trillion Obama debt? isn't it around 3.56 Billion a day? which amounts to 2.5 Million a Minute? Hmmm? and how will Obama and his Husband Michele pay that off ? taxing the rich? as if they have 5 trillion in disposable income?

No, they won't.

Because 93% of the debt came from Reagan and the two Bushes lowering taxes for the rich.

Go to ReaganBushDebt.org

Okay lets say that GM went under. The people who make seats for GM cars also make them for Ford. As with the radios, dashboard components, spark plugs, brake pads, etc..

Every one of those companies would have lost about 1/3 of their business.

Ford doesn't have the capacity to replace GM. Not will it ever. The sales would have moved to offshore manufacturers in a hurry; many of whom make cars here but import most of their parts from their homeland.

It would have been a total disaster and to think otherwise is not seeing the whole chessboard.

You're and idiot, give up plz as you suck at this.

The bail out was wrong, in fact I can't even see where the power is given to the Government to "Bail-out companies."

Frod would have done just fine, the companies that make stuff would have done just fine... Someone (Ford you fucking moron) would have bought up the healthy and useable parts of GM for a price that works... If not Ford someone else looking to invest.

Thing of it is we'll never know, but now we are worse off, shit product and rich bail-out again, you Liberals are good at doing that.

Where is my bail-out btw? Where the fuck is it you fucking ass hole? Show me where a law says GM gets one but not me? Now you fucking fuck ass? Do it, “I dare you.” Why does Gm get to be filthy rich but I don’t?

I've often thought the same thing!! Lol! Billions of dollars going into a company so they can keep building cars that most people can't afford to buy anyway....give us the money so we SPEND it to buy those cars and other things that keep companies in business. But no...they'll just keep bailing them out. What good is it if people don't have the money to keep the economy going??? And now we have even LESS money having to pay the tax on the trillions we're in debt for (and higher gas prices, higher food prices) ....asses.

America, Americans $11 Trillion Poorer Under Obama And Democrats Than Bush Republicans In 2007

That took me SECONDS to do... we are 11 trillion poorer under Obama than under Bush and that's not even current. I don't give a fucking fuk to find better links because you're a moron and no one believes you anyways, lol.

Interesting your propaganda stopped in 2007 before the Bush economy caused the stock market to crash 7500 points in 2008

You should be ashamed

You mean right after the Dems took over the House and Senate and forced Bush to do everything they wanted? Or is it only Republicans that can control the House Senate and Presidency when they hold a majority in none of them?

So where is your link where we lost all this money under Bush and somehow managed to MAKE money under Obama………………………………………………….?

Still playing that game?

Show the piece of legislation enacted by the Democratic Congress in 2007 that caused the economic collapse?

Why do the Loonier Democrats Keep Trying To Convince Us That We Are Better Off Now Than The Bush Years?
Hmm,
1) at least during the Bush Years,most Americans with work skills COULD FIND A JOB !!

2) at least during the Bush Years,,most of the time we could sell our homes and move on to a better one !

3) At Least During The Bush Years, We Rarely SUFFERED PERIODS Of UNCERTAINTY with half of our wealth gone down the TOILET !!!!!

NOW !!! Did President Goerge Bush ever go on National TV and tell every poor/middle income American to go buy a $250,000 home of which they could never afford? Isn't that what caused the current Obama&Pelosi Recession??

Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama has done a good job of cleaning up Bush the Lesser's mess.

Now we have had 13 straight months of job growth, and the economy is recovering from Wall Street's $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme.

Bush inherited $5,800,000,000,000 of debt.

You fuckers are delusional.

Why do the Loonier Democrats Keep Trying To Convince Us That We Are Better Off Now Than The Bush Years?
Hmm,
1) at least during the Bush Years,most Americans with work skills COULD FIND A JOB !!

2) at least during the Bush Years,,most of the time we could sell our homes and move on to a better one !

3) At Least During The Bush Years, We Rarely SUFFERED PERIODS Of UNCERTAINTY with half of our wealth gone down the TOILET !!!!!

NOW !!! Did President Goerge Bush ever go on National TV and tell every poor/middle income American to go buy a $250,000 home of which they could never afford? Isn't that what caused the current Obama&Pelosi Recession??

Americans lost $20 trillion in personal wealth under Bush
They gained $14 trillion in personal wealth under Obama

Yikes, I'll believe that when someone gives a credible source... Prolly not able to happen from you tho.

File:Graphic.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under the Bush administration, US personal wealth dropped from $66 trillion to $47 trillion in 2008. That is primarily from the collapse of the stock market

Once Obama took office in 2009, his stimulus and TARP programs reversed th collapse and lead to a rebound in wealth back up to $54 trillion by the end of 2009. Additional increases in the market (30% in 2010) have added more to individual wealth

Hmm,

Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama has done a good job of cleaning up Bush the Lesser's mess.

Now we have had 13 straight months of job growth, and the economy is recovering from Wall Street's $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme.

Bush inherited $5,800,000,000,000 of debt.

You fuckers are delusional.

And he left with $11.3 trillion in debt

America’s Sea of Red Ink Was Years in the Making

[...]The story of today’s deficits starts in January 2001, as President Bill Clinton was leaving office. The Congressional Budget Office estimated then that the government would run an average annual surplus of more than $800 billion a year from 2009 to 2012. Today, the government is expected to run a $1.2 trillion annual deficit in those years.

You can think of that roughly $2 trillion swing as coming from four broad categories: the business cycle, President George W. Bush’s policies, policies from the Bush years that are scheduled to expire but that Mr. Obama has chosen to extend, and new policies proposed by Mr. Obama.

The first category — the business cycle — accounts for 37 percent of the $2 trillion swing. It’s a reflection of the fact that both the 2001 recession and the current one reduced tax revenue, required more spending on safety-net programs and changed economists’ assumptions about how much in taxes the government would collect in future years.

About 33 percent of the swing stems from new legislation signed by Mr. Bush. That legislation, like his tax cuts and the Medicare prescription drug benefit, not only continue to cost the government but have also increased interest payments on the national debt.

Mr. Obama’s main contribution to the deficit is his extension of several Bush policies, like the Iraq war and tax cuts for households making less than $250,000. Such policies — together with the Wall Street bailout, which was signed by Mr. Bush and supported by Mr. Obama — account for 20 percent of the swing.

About 7 percent comes from the stimulus bill that Mr. Obama signed in February. And only 3 percent comes from Mr. Obama’s agenda on health care, education, energy and other areas.

So, the deficit:

Bush: 70%
Bush/Obama: 20%
Obama all by himself: 10%

Hmmmm....

"there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession." -- Obama's VP Joe Biden

Swallow needs to get back on his meds, nothing that he wrote is close to being a good thing or even true. The Nobel Peace deal was a sham and demeans the whole award. He might have organized a block or two in South Chicago by passing around some loot but Osama is the only real thing he has ordered done and the Bush policy made that possible.

Remember how Obama used to say: Do you wanna go back to the days of Bush?(when we had 5% unemployment,easy credit&home equity) Well first of all, Obama can't start any speech/statment by telling his audience, "When I Became President In 2009, Unemployment was an Unexceptable 7.8% !!, and here we are two 1/2 years later & it's,,,hmm,oh, never mind) Oh,and How will he explain that in 2008 the average home price was $220,000 and today that same home is now worth $95,000. The list goes on and on. And no matter what state he campaigns in,at least 1/2 the residents will be Furious over the Obama $4.00 gas. So, What Is Obama Going To Campaign On? Lets Be Realistic, NOTHING HAS IMPROVED! We have lived in a world of Uncertainty for 30 Months now and cost of living has gone up !!! And yet the MEDIA actually wants us to believe our so called leader has a 60% Approval?

One thing off the top of my head...DADT is gone...Woot!

and if any of those pansy leftist anchormen/women try to pull the racisit card every time a candidate mentions, FoodStamp President, Bassaball, eating Ribs&Chicken, Watermelon,,,etc,,,,well I hope they bring up the debacle where Obama Dissed A White Cop From Massachusetts who was accused of ACTING STUPIDLY!!! and keep bringing up the incident in Philly where those Black Men holding BATONS! were ready to hit anyone who planned on voting for John McCain. :razz:

and every time us "Intelligent Conservatives" bring up our facts regarding how MUCH WORSE THE COUNTRY IS OFF",,,you guys are backed into a corner, can't come up with a reasonable reason why things have gotton so much worse,,,,AND ALL YOUR LAME ANSWERS START WITH,,,Well WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT" !!!! you guys are just as dunerheaded as those faggots on FOX NEWS like Alan Colmes who have to make stuff up when He Has No Credible Answer when asked about Obama's Weekly Screw Up !!!!

If you remember correctly it was the courts, NOT Obama that caused the repeal of DADT. OBL is the only real achievement that Obama has to his credit. Unfortunately for the Republicans, they don’t even have a viable candidate yet to try and come up with things to run on. R’s won’t win on hope and change either. They are going to need a real candidate or ‘well I’m all you got’ is all Obama will need to say.

If you remember correctly it was the courts, NOT Obama that caused the repeal of DADT. OBL is the only real achievement that Obama has to his credit. Unfortunately for the Republicans, they don’t even have a viable candidate yet to try and come up with things to run on. R’s won’t win on hope and change either. They are going to need a real candidate or ‘well I’m all you got’ is all Obama will need to say.

Not true

It was Congress that voted on the repeal of DADT before the end of the 2010 session. Almost to a man, Republicans voted against it

Forum List

Back