The 2011 Obama Campaign Tour:What Will Obama Brag About Regarding What He Has Fixed ?

:razz:

Remember how Obama used to say: Do you wanna go back to the days of Bush?(when we had 5% unemployment,easy credit&home equity) Well first of all, Obama can't start any speech/statment by telling his audience, "When I Became President In 2009, Unemployment was an Unexceptable 7.8% !!, and here we are two 1/2 years later & it's,,,hmm,oh, never mind) Oh,and How will he explain that in 2008 the average home price was $220,000 and today that same home is now worth $95,000. The list goes on and on. And no matter what state he campaigns in,at least 1/2 the residents will be Furious over the Obama $4.00 gas. So, What Is Obama Going To Campaign On? Lets Be Realistic, NOTHING HAS IMPROVED! We have lived in a world of Uncertainty for 30 Months now and cost of living has gone up !!! And yet the MEDIA actually wants us to believe our so called leader has a 60% Approval?

George Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama was left to clean up the mess.

Obama and Congress saved the country from a second Great Depression, reformed Wall Street, reformed healthcare, turned GM into a profitable company again, and killed Osama Bin Laden.

And that was in less than two and a half years.

This, from a man (maybe) who still craps in a diaper :clap2:

What's really sad is this is about the best reply the GOP has.

Remember how Obama used to say: Do you wanna go back to the days of Bush?(when we had 5% unemployment,easy credit&home equity) Well first of all, Obama can't start any speech/statment by telling his audience, "When I Became President In 2009, Unemployment was an Unexceptable 7.8% !!, and here we are two 1/2 years later & it's,,,hmm,oh, never mind) Oh,and How will he explain that in 2008 the average home price was $220,000 and today that same home is now worth $95,000. The list goes on and on. And no matter what state he campaigns in,at least 1/2 the residents will be Furious over the Obama $4.00 gas. So, What Is Obama Going To Campaign On? Lets Be Realistic, NOTHING HAS IMPROVED! We have lived in a world of Uncertainty for 30 Months now and cost of living has gone up !!! And yet the MEDIA actually wants us to believe our so called leader has a 60% Approval?

George Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama was left to clean up the mess.

Obama and Congress saved the country from a second Great Depression, reformed Wall Street, reformed healthcare, turned GM into a profitable company again, and killed Osama Bin Laden.

And that was in less than two and a half years.

Obama saved Wall Street and big business from a second great depression, but the middle class is still feeling it. We're still at 8.7% unemployment (not counting people who are not on unemplyment), with gas going through the roof, and the dollar steadily getting weaker, after all.

Speaking of Wall Street, that reform was widely considered toothless and pretty much unenforceable.

Healthcare? What Obama passed was a delayed Health Insurance bailout coupled with some minor health insurance reform. Healthcare wasn't actually touched by that bill.

I'll give you GM and Bin Laden though.

You have to ask yourself what it means when a Republican claims he can help this country get back on track.
It means deregulation and free market fundamentalism. It means more trickle-down economics. It means achieving limited government goals by propelling the federal government toward a debt crisis. It means not caring about how we leave the earth for future generations. It means inciting culture wars and enmity in order to support right-wing political goals. It means a playing field skewed toward the desires of the wealthy, with little in the way of protections or benefits for working class Americans. It means the profit motive comes first and everything else is secondary. In short, it means more division, more economic damage, more fiscal recklessness, an accelerated decline of our far-right country and too much of our nation’s capital pushed towards the top leaving less and less for the soon-to-be extinct middle class.

A healthy, robust middle class is more important to a vibrant economy and an economic recovery than is pooling our wealth at the top.

sheeesh, is a lefty PROGRAMMED with all these talking points or what?
like we haven't heard all this blaaa blaaa blaaa before.:lol:

Bullshit.

Really.

Tell us what he should have done instead of:

"-Saved the US automotive industry." by having the government prop up GM? What should he have done? I'm guessing you won't give a single fucking specific answer to that question will you? Didn't think so.

lol, SAVED the Us automotive industry...by bailing out ONE COMPANY?
The only thing the obama SAVED was his UNION BACKERS JOBS at GM. but hey, you all go on believing HE SAVED THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY with one wave of his (taxpayers) MONEY MAGIC WAND.:lol:

GM was bankrupt.
In a recent quarter it posted a profit.

Obama did that.

But please, tell us specifically what he should have done instead of what he did do...be specific and tell us what he should have done.

Go ahead, I dare you.

He COULD of let them go bankrupt like hundreds of other companies do and reorganize and make a comeback on their own. Like I said, this was a bailout of his UNION BUDDIES who HELPED get him elected and who strangled GM to begin with.

but what is the real hoot, is you all keep saying he SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY by bailing out ONE AUTOMOTIVE COMPANY.
please just stop blowing smoke up our asses, you guys can't even be honest about HIS RECORD, it's so damn pathetic, THANKFULLY for us though, we are so far in dept by him our great great grandchildren will be paying it back if we as a country don't go bankrupt first.

gmlogo.jpg

Last edited:
"Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonalds and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger.
It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the Clown."

he's fix a lot of things repigs screwed up

Yeah. He fixed low unemployment. He fixed the best health care system in the world. He fixed stable prices for food and fool.
He sure fixed us!

he's fix a lot of things repigs screwed up

Yeah. He fixed low unemployment. He fixed the best health care system in the world. He fixed stable prices for food and fool.
He sure fixed us!

:eusa_shhh:
they would rather stick their heads up the Obama's ass than see the BIG PICTURE.
Party over country is the a LEFTS motto.

I don't remember Obama bragging about anything. Not even killing Bin Laden. In fact, I've found him to be steady and understated. Perhaps he just seems that way because of the ranting and wailing from the right wing. The smears. The accusations. The lies. The attacks on his family. After the last three years, anyone would be considered calm and understated if you contrast them to the right wing.

Why do the Loonier Democrats Keep Trying To Convince Us That We Are Better Off Now Than The Bush Years?
Hmm,
1) at least during the Bush Years,most Americans with work skills COULD FIND A JOB !!

2) at least during the Bush Years,,most of the time we could sell our homes and move on to a better one !

3) At Least During The Bush Years, We Rarely SUFFERED PERIODS Of UNCERTAINTY with half of our wealth gone down the TOILET !!!!!

NOW !!! Did President Goerge Bush ever go on National TV and tell every poor/middle income American to go buy a $250,000 home of which they could never afford? Isn't that what caused the current Obama&Pelosi Recession??

Last edited:
Why do the Loonier Democrats Keep Trying To Convince Us That We Are Better Off Now Than The Bush Years?
Hmm,
1) at least during the Bush Years,most Americans with work skills COULD FIND A JOB !!

2) at least during the Bush Years,,most of the time we could sell our homes and move on to a better one !

3) At Least During The Bush Years, We Rarely SUFFERED PERIODS Of UNCERTAINTY with half of our wealth gone down the TOILET !!!!!

NOW !!! Did President Goerge Bush ever go on National TV and tell every poor/middle income American to go buy a $250,000 home of which they could never afford? Isn't that what caused the current Obama&Pelosi Recession??

Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama has done a good job of cleaning up Bush the Lesser's mess.

Now we have had 13 straight months of job growth, and the economy is recovering from Wall Street's $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme.

You have to ask yourself what it means when a Republican claims he can help this country get back on track.
It means deregulation and free market fundamentalism. It means more trickle-down economics. It means achieving limited government goals by propelling the federal government toward a debt crisis. It means not caring about how we leave the earth for future generations. It means inciting culture wars and enmity in order to support right-wing political goals. It means a playing field skewed toward the desires of the wealthy, with little in the way of protections or benefits for working class Americans. It means the profit motive comes first and everything else is secondary. In short, it means more division, more economic damage, more fiscal recklessness, an accelerated decline of our far-right country and too much of our nation’s capital pushed towards the top leaving less and less for the soon-to-be extinct middle class.

A healthy, robust middle class is more important to a vibrant economy and an economic recovery than is pooling our wealth at the top.

This...

If Obama was a crazy success story there would be no debate. The fact that the debate is between the far far far right fringe and literally everyone else gives us the answer.

The only way anyone, and I do mean anyone defends Obama today (in person, not over the internet) is to point out how much they didn’t like Bush and his Republicans… Not a single person talks about Obama’s successes and almost everyone I know voted for and used to like Obama very much. The fact that these people I talk to also seem to not like to reallllly not like Obama now also will be a huge issue for Obama in the 2012.

I don’t want a Republican to win for the sake of having a Republican in office and I see why so many would attack my “reality check” on Obama’s lack of his voting base energy. Obama is a lousy human being and what he proposes and has done is simple minded and in fact an idiot off the street could have done. It’s REALLY easy to dump money on the economy and say “look growth.” However that growth as predicted will disappear and that’s what is happening now.

Obama has another year and I’m better in UE hits 22ish % or more. That means Obama can claim UE is .5% but when you know 1-30 people without work or a shit job it makes Obama seem like a liar.

And This...

Is the reason why I am so torn about who to vote for in this upcoming election. Obama has made such an ass of himself during his time as president, but I absolutely despise the fundamental values of the Republican party. I would love to see somebody from the Democratic party campaign against Obama, but that's not exactly realistic. I may have to just sit this one out, or vote Independent. I actually do support a lot of Independents, but they obviously have no real chances at success. :doubt:

Hmm,

Americans lost $20 trillion in personal wealth under Bush
They gained $14 trillion in personal wealth under Obama

I don't remember Obama bragging about anything. Not even killing Bin Laden. In fact, I've found him to be steady and understated. Perhaps he just seems that way because of the ranting and wailing from the right wing. The smears. The accusations. The lies. The attacks on his family. After the last three years, anyone would be considered calm and understated if you contrast them to the right wing.

Not many people if any say Obama brags about killing OBL... They claim you fuckers do, you runied it for Obama by spreading it on to thick, deal with it. His bump for it is now gone, thanks to nubs like you.

Hmm,

Yikes, I'll believe that when someone gives a credible source... Prolly not able to happen from you tho.

:eusa_shhh:
they would rather stick their heads up the Obama's ass than see the BIG PICTURE.
Party over country is the a LEFTS motto.

LOL!!

And the right is different how?

do you speak some English or alien all the time?

Republicans are no better than Democrats when it comes to putting party before country. People from both parties keep electing the same slimy politicians over and over again, all in the name of beating the other guy. If Americans started voting for the best person, instead of just which evil could beat the other, we may not have so may problems as we do.

Honestly, does it really make a difference if Obama get's beaten if we end up with someone who will just maintain the status quo? Democrats were so eager to get rid of Bush and get a Democrat into the White House that they ended up with someone who continued a lot of the Bush era policies. Would Republicans really be satisfied with the same thing happening to them? Or is beating the other party all that matters, country be damned?

Hmm,

America, Americans $11 Trillion Poorer Under Obama And Democrats Than Bush Republicans In 2007

That took me SECONDS to do... we are 11 trillion poorer under Obama than under Bush and that's not even current. I don't give a fucking fuk to find better links because you're a moron and no one believes you anyways, lol.

LOL!!

And the right is different how?

do you speak some English or alien all the time?

Republicans are no better than Democrats when it comes to putting party before country. People from both parties keep electing the same slimy politicians over and over again, all in the name of beating the other guy. If Americans started voting for the best person, instead of just which evil could beat the other, we may not have so may problems as we do.

Honestly, does it really make a difference if Obama get's beaten if we end up with someone who will just maintain the status quo? Democrats were so eager to get rid of Bush and get a Democrat into the White House that they ended up with someone who continued a lot of the Bush era policies. Would Republicans really be satisfied with the same thing happening to them? Or is beating the other party all that matters, country be damned?

100% agree. Even the Republicans (voters) were rejecting Bush style politics and as stated above Democrats (voters) already hated it.... Soooo, 2012 for Bush's 4th term? Good luck, Obama's gona need it.

Last edited:
Hmm,

America, Americans $11 Trillion Poorer Under Obama And Democrats Than Bush Republicans In 2007

That took me SECONDS to do... we are 11 trillion poorer under Obama than under Bush and that's not even current. I don't give a fucking fuk to find better links because you're a moron and no one believes you anyways, lol.

Interesting your propaganda stopped in 2007 before the Bush economy caused the stock market to crash 7500 points in 2008

You should be ashamed

Forum List

Back