The 2011 Obama Campaign Tour:What Will Obama Brag About Regarding What He Has Fixed ?

lol, SAVED the Us automotive industry...by bailing out ONE COMPANY?
The only thing the obama SAVED was his UNION BACKERS JOBS at GM. but hey, you all go on believing HE SAVED THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY with one wave of his (taxpayers) MONEY MAGIC WAND.:lol:

GM was bankrupt.
In a recent quarter it posted a profit.

Obama did that.

But please, tell us specifically what he should have done instead of what he did do...be specific and tell us what he should have done.

Go ahead, I dare you.

Let them fix their own problems.

Like I said before, you can give me 40 billion and by the end of the day I will have made a profit. Where is my bail out?

Next you will tell me "free markets" have failed, and I'll be all like, didn't you just say Government bailed out companies?

It's not the Government or tax payers jobs to bail out people that can't run a company. In fact it goes against the absolute basic theory of positive evolution to do so. We are now stuck with a worse product, further in debt and no one was allowed to make positive changes and success of others failures meaning as a whole we would have moved forward.

Lesson not learned, problem not fixed and guess what, they are looking at another stimulus/bailout.

Well, all I can say is that if you looked closer at the details, the problems are being fixed.

The problem? The pensions GM is paying and a lot of other legacy companies are paying. Southwest Airlines didn't send their competitors into bankruptcy and out of business. Their operating costs did. SW is simply cheaper and some would say a better run company. I would imagine those that work there would disagree since their pay structure is so El Cheapo.

Those now working at GM will not have the same pension structure when they retire as their fore-runners did. The problem was fixed.

As for your "let them die" attitude; not practical and any economist worth their salt would tell you that. Still, I admire your allegiance to the free market system. Theres something to be said for what you're stating. Good post.

The only thing the obama SAVED was his UNION BACKERS JOBS at GM. but hey, you all go on believing HE SAVED THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY with one wave of his (taxpayers) MONEY MAGIC WAND.:lol:

GM was bankrupt.

Obama did that.

But please, tell us specifically what he should have done instead of what he did do...be specific and tell us what he should have done.

Go ahead, I dare you.

He should have allowed them to go under.

Do you expect a bailout when you fail too?

Of course you do...

You're a flaming Liberal.

He he he...

Your "let them die" attitude is not practical and you offer no solutions for the resulting economic catastrophe that would have followed.

George Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama was left to clean up the mess.

Obama and Congress saved the country from a second Great Depression, reformed Wall Street, reformed healthcare, turned GM into a profitable company again, and killed Osama Bin Laden.

And that was in less than two and a half years.

This, from a man (maybe) who still craps in a diaper :clap2:

What's really sad is this is about the best reply the GOP has.

I would say you're being unfair... if you were not being so gosh darn truthful.

GM was bankrupt.

Obama did that.

Go ahead, I dare you.

He COULD of let them go bankrupt like hundreds of other companies do and reorganize and make a comeback on their own. Like I said, this was a bailout of his UNION BUDDIES who HELPED get him elected and who strangled GM to begin with.

but what is the real hoot, is you all keep saying he SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY by bailing out ONE AUTOMOTIVE COMPANY.
please just stop blowing smoke up our asses, you guys can't even be honest about HIS RECORD, it's so damn pathetic, THANKFULLY for us though, we are so far in dept by him our great great grandchildren will be paying it back if we as a country don't go bankrupt first.

gmlogo.jpg

Ahh...and the resulting loss of what, 500,000 jobs would be paid for by whom? Oh yeah, US. Just for starters.

So in place of his actions, you are saying that you would have done...literally nothing. The party of "no" accurately describes you guys.

GM is one of 3 major car manufacturers in the US and the nation's largest. Saving it saved the auto industry. It is a fact that you should accept....the fact will continue to remain factual whether or not you acknowledge it.

President Obama saved the auto industry.

Facts are facts.

Check please!

I am praying that in the end, its any combination of a Daniels/Romney Ticket!! then Yobama will never get a good nights sleep! RUN MITCH RUN !!!! {not to be confused with Forrest Gump}

I wish someone would ask Obozo if he knew that with 1/2 a trillion dollars you could create at least 10 Million Jobs. Like in a press conference? Mr.President,,are you aware that for every trillion dollars you have printed up, you could of created about 20 Million Jobs?:confused:

GM was bankrupt.

Obama did that.

Go ahead, I dare you.

He COULD of let them go bankrupt like hundreds of other companies do and reorganize and make a comeback on their own. Like I said, this was a bailout of his UNION BUDDIES who HELPED get him elected and who strangled GM to begin with.

but what is the real hoot, is you all keep saying he SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY by bailing out ONE AUTOMOTIVE COMPANY.
please just stop blowing smoke up our asses, you guys can't even be honest about HIS RECORD, it's so damn pathetic, THANKFULLY for us though, we are so far in dept by him our great great grandchildren will be paying it back if we as a country don't go bankrupt first.

gmlogo.jpg

Ahh...and the resulting loss of what, 500,000 jobs would be paid for by whom? Oh yeah, US. Just for starters.

So in place of his actions, you are saying that you would have done...literally nothing. The party of "no" accurately describes you guys.

GM is one of 3 major car manufacturers in the US and the nation's largest. Saving it saved the auto industry. It is a fact that you should accept....the fact will continue to remain factual whether or not you acknowledge it.

President Obama saved the auto industry.

Facts are facts.

Check please!

PS: Worst graphic ever.

I wish someone would ask Obozo if he knew that with 1/2 a trillion dollars you could create at least 10 Million Jobs. Like in a press conference? Mr.President,,are you aware that for every trillion dollars you have printed up, you could of created about 20 Million Jobs?:confused:

Really...how? Show us how $1T=20 million jobs. Be specific.

Sure ya can...

Just throw it at businesses in a tax cut and wait for them jobs to trickle down...

And wait

And wait

Tell me if I am doing the math incorrect,,,,for every one million dollars,you can create 40,000 jobs that pay a fair $25,000 a year,,,,right? ok, lets multiply that by One Million (being a Trillion is a "Million Million),,,,then you come up with a figure of 25 Million Jobs. Even 15 Million jobs at $25,000 a year would be full employment. , you can do the math diving One Million by 25,000 to 40,000(then mutliplying it by one million). Its still enough to give everyone a job who wants one. Better than giving it to the Banks,,,THAT JUST HOARD THE CASH !!!!

lol, saved the us automotive industry...by bailing out one company?
The only thing the obama saved was his union backers jobs at gm. But hey, you all go on believing he saved the automotive industry with one wave of his (taxpayers) money magic wand.:lol:

gm was bankrupt.

Obama did that.

Go ahead, i dare you.

he could of let them go bankrupt like hundreds of other companies do and reorganize and make a comeback on their own. Like i said, this was a bailout of his union buddies who helped get him elected and who strangled gm to begin with.

But what is the real hoot, is you all keep saying he saved the auto industry by bailing out one automotive company.
Please just stop blowing smoke up our asses, you guys can't even be honest about his record, it's so damn pathetic, thankfully for us though, we are so far in dept by him our great great grandchildren will be paying it back if we as a country don't go bankrupt first.

gmlogo.jpg

qtf!!!

and how can Ubama continue to claim that "We Are Moving Foward As A Nation" when we are accumilating THREE BILLION DOLLARS A DAY ON INTEREST!!! on the The Obama 14 Trillion Dollar Debt! and Obama,Schumer & the rest Expect the 1% of the wealthier population to Pay It Back? Obama makes it sound like we have a few hundred Billionaires amongst us who shouldn't have any problem coughing up a few trillion to help pay back at least the Five Trillion Obama just pissed off !!!:eek:

GM was bankrupt.

Obama did that.

Go ahead, I dare you.

Of course you do...

He he he...

Your "let them die" attitude is not practical and you offer no solutions for the resulting economic catastrophe that would have followed.

Sure it is practical. It is called bankruptcy AND THEY WENT THROUGH IT ANYWAY. That’s the kicker. Not only did the company go under but it actually used the system that is in place for EXACTLY that purpose. What was the GM bailout for? Who knows, it did nothing but delay the inevitable that comes with having a company run like shit. GM would not have disappeared if there was no auto bailout. Quite the contrary, it would have been close to what we have with the bailout. Go figure….

Of course you do...

He he he...

Sure it is practical. It is called bankruptcy AND THEY WENT THROUGH IT ANYWAY. That’s the kicker. Not only did the company go under but it actually used the system that is in place for EXACTLY that purpose. What was the GM bailout for? Who knows, it did nothing but delay the inevitable that comes with having a company run like shit. GM would not have disappeared if there was no auto bailout. Quite the contrary, it would have been close to what we have with the bailout. Go figure….

Quite unlikely but who knows; it may rain chardonnay tomorrow.

The company restructured, by the way.

What was quite unlikely? It happened. They went through bankruptcy. That is exactly what would have happened without the bailout but sooner. They did not disappear in that process and they would not have if they had claimed earlier. The company was insolvent no matter how much cash we threw at them. All we did was buy our time.

Do people here really believe that bankruptcy of GM means that all the workers get fired? Are you really THAT fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back