The 2005 Tax Return, Illegally Obtained by MSNBC, Showed His Tax Rate Was 25%.

One out of 17 doesn't make the orange rectum a hero Let him show some of the others not the ONE he cherry picked

orange rectum

What was your tax rate? Of course I won't believe what you tell us unless you say 0% and actually got money "back"(?) because you're on the government teat.

I paid 27%, but I didn't loses that were twice what my income like business people, but that's called life.

Oh, by the way, I'm going to go take a dump, and I will be sure to wipe my edward37 and wash my hands when I'm done.

orange rectum

What was your tax rate? Of course I won't believe what you tell us unless you say 0% and actually got money "back"(?) because you're on the government teat.

I paid 27%, but I didn't loses that were twice what my income like business people, but that's called life.

Oh, by the way, I'm going to go take a dump, and I will be sure to wipe my edward37 and wash my hands when I'm done.
Well now that you mention it I need to take a derelict And btw I pay more in RE tax probably than you earn for the year

Dude paid a whole lotta taxes. But I wonder how much Maddcow pays? She's one of the more vocal Limousine Liberals who just hates those 'rich bastards.' Let's see how much she makes and pays.

These ETR's will all fall to -0-% if Trump can get Jimmy Carter's 1979 alt min tax repealed.

I am sure this is Trump's #1 goal.

More than any other thing.

One out of 17 doesn't make the orange rectum a hero Let him show some of the others not the ONE he cherry picked

What part of "illegaly obtained by MSNBC" did you not get? Trump didn't cherry pick and release this return! Geesh, what a dunce you are!

orange rectum

I seriously doubt anyone on this board will ever make $38 million, let alone pay that much in taxes. I couldn't help but notice that the "snowflakes" ignored the % percentage of taxes paid by their heroes or Joe Biden's chintzy 1.9% in charitable contributions. I gave four times that percentage and I don't make anywhere near the amount of money that Biden does!

orange rectum

I seriously doubt anyone on this board will ever make $38 million, let alone pay that much in taxes. I couldn't help but notice that the "snowflakes" ignored the % percentage of taxes paid by their heroes or Joe Biden's chintzy 1.9% in charitable contributions. I gave four times that percentage and I don't make anywhere near the amount of money that Biden does!
and what has trump given or says he has is more like it?

I love it how the liberals said Trump didn't pay taxes, but when the truth comes out he paid more than their liberal hero's. And they still complain. Lol, snowflakes.

I love it how the liberals said Trump didn't pay taxes, but when the truth comes out he paid more than their liberal hero's. And they still complain. Lol, snowflakes.
funny how the one year he paid was the only year found

orange rectum

What is my tax rate you ask? I am retired and I manage carefully any distribution of retirement savings and only sell investments I have held for a year or more to limit the capital gain tax. My tax rate for last year was 16%, primarily because thanks to Bill Clinton, I have to pay taxes on 85% of social security income! For the record, I despise the tax code, because it allows 47% of our citizens to pay nothing for the ever expanding Federal Government, which they can continue to vote for, but also because I paid taxes when I earned income, I paid taxes when I dared to invest some of my earnings and now I pay taxes on Social Security income, which I and my employer paid taxes on for 46 years!

What part of "illegaly obtained by MSNBC" did you not get? Trump didn't cherry pick and release this return! Geesh, what a dunce you are!
Well what part did you mistake as untruth or as illegal conduct? If you're so sold on the idea that a journalist who was offered and given access to information by another journalist who had anomalously received that information in the mail unsolicited was somehow "illegally obtained", how about you show how it was illegal to report that UNSOLICITED information.

Provide the statute's Title, Chapter and Section(s) as codified in the US Code to prove your assertion. If you can't provide that information then it would appear that you are the person wearing the pointy hat of the dunce.

Doesn't it seem strange to you with trump being so fucking litigious for so many years, and with ~75 active lawsuits as of last Nov 18th per BBC News that trump hasn't taken any legal action at all with this disclosure of his 2005 1040 form? ~~ Donald Trump's pending lawsuits and his presidency - BBC News ~~

Forum List

Back