The 2 way spin by Republicans about the Jobless numbers is Schizophrenic!

Aug 7, 2012
First, they believe and yak about the jobless numbers being so high and then they yak and complain about lower numbers being manipulated.

You can't have it both ways. I mean if you think the high numbers are accurate, then you have to think the low numbers are too.

It is illogical to think the government would report BAD numbers when it could be lowering them all along to make it look good!

The repulican logic (or lack of it) never ceases to amaze me!

Tea Party conservatives... I have found the evidence that Obama has fudged the numbers.

idiot.gif

It is impossible to have only 114,000 jobs created and the UE drop 3.5. It takes a powerful dose of stupid to believe that.

First, they believe and yak about the jobless numbers being so high and then they yak and complain about lower numbers being manipulated.

You can't have it both ways. I mean if you think the high numbers are accurate, then you have to think the low numbers are too.

It is illogical to think the government would report BAD numbers when it could be lowering them all along to make it look good!

Your thoughts or just passing along the latest from Obama headquarters?

• Banned

Mine. If I were passing things along, I'd be honest unlike Mitt Romney and put it in quotes with a link.

• Banned
Repubs trust the polls when it favors their guy and when not, they are skewed! :muahaha::cuckoo:

Love it!

144K jobs were created last month.

211K people left the workforce last month.

Enjoy the math.

LOL

Or you could do a little thinking on your own and realize the math doesn't add up. If you did that though you wouldn't be a Dem.

Mine. If I were passing things along, I'd be honest unlike Mitt Romney and put it in quotes with a link.

Whatever you say, August 2012.

I just love how the news at the top of the hour reports "surprise and unexpected jobs report numbers".... that shit is laughable at the very least.

Anyone with half a brain knew that was going to happen.

Sad thing is suckers are falling for it. :cuckoo:

I can fully imagine that snow melting never ceases to amaze you.

The administration can only carry statistical fraud so far, and for so long, before the bottom falls out of the fraud. They fully believe they can carry this one past election day, and that is all they figure they need.

As an intelligent person, you have an obligation to look at their figures, and ask yourself if they appear reasonable, coupled with all of the other economic data out there.

With three consecutive quarters of decreasing GDP growth, job figures at 114,000, and declines in manufacturing jobs, can you honestly believe that a magic 800,000 jobs just appeared out of nowhere?

There is little doubt that they are cooking the books.

:lmao:

The comedy is from you pretending to comprehend the numbers.....

:lmao:

The comedy is from you pretending to comprehend the numbers.....

:party: :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back