The 1980s are calling, they want their foreign policy back...right?

Obama was controlled by Putin. Romney said Putin was bad, and Obama blasted him for it.....MEMBER?

Are you trying to make a point?

Your question tells me that you know the point.

I think
Obama was controlled by Putin. Romney said Putin was bad, and Obama blasted him for it.....MEMBER?

Are you trying to make a point?

Your question tells me that you know the point.

it sounds like you are trying to point out hypocrite Dems that laughed at Romneys Russia position and are now hawks about it. What I'm curious about is if you supported Romneys position and now dismiss it? Hypocrisy goes both ways.

Also, There is a little difference between then and now.... the actions Russia has taken by getting involved in our elections. Being a threat and being an aggressive actor are very different.

There is no doubt that Obama came into office wanting better relations with Russia. However Obama soon found out that was not possible after Russia invaded the Crimea. The sanctions that he placed on Russia after the invasion were a joke but for a pacifist like Obama were monumental. After Trump spoke with Putin on the phone. Russian guns fired on Ukrainian forces.

The 1980s are calling, they want their foreign policy back...right?

The one that worked, you mean?

Collapsed the Soviet Union, tore down the Berlin Wall, rebuilt the U.S. military?

That foreign policy?

It would be a vast improvement over what we've had for the last eight years.

There is no doubt that Obama came into office wanting better relations with Russia. However Obama soon found out that was not possible after Russia invaded the Crimea. The sanctions that he placed on Russia after the invasion were a joke but for a pacifist like Obama were monumental. After Trump spoke with Putin on the phone. Russian guns fired on Ukrainian forces.
Russia has never invaded Crimea. Crimea historically has never belonged to Ukraine until 1954 when it was arbitrarily attached administratively by the then dictator Khrushchev. Why don't you learn history with geography you idiot....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back