Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!

(Great vocal imitation of Jimmy Carter)

"Mr. President, rebuttal"
Ford: "Oh, no thank you, I just had dinner."

:rofl:

When the buzzer rings, "Ford" looks behind him as if someone is maybe at the door....

Aired 9/17/1976

more:

The moderator says they will begin the debate with the National Anthem, whereas "Ford" presses the buzzer and says "I can name that tune in four notes!" :lol:

It gets really good at 2:05 (Eastern Europeans)!!! to 3:21
Ford: "I visited the capitol of Poland and just let me say from the outset that Milwaukee is a beautiful city..."

4:52

Ford: "Just the other day I talked to the dictator of Chile and he assured me that they certainly do not believe that having electrodes placed between your genitals means you are under domination"

The water gag at 5:03 is hilarious....

The concluding statements are hilarious as well...

Aired 10/16/1976 (I remember this!)

• Banned
The credits:

2015-10-004 SNL 1976 Debate SKIT 001.png
2015-10-004 SNL 1976 Debate SKIT 002.png
2015-10-004 SNL 1976 Debate SKIT 003.png
2015-10-004 SNL 1976 Debate SKIT 004.png
2015-10-004 SNL 1976 Debate SKIT 005.png
2015-10-004 SNL 1976 Debate SKIT 006.png

If you actually watched the 1976 debates, Carter and Ford spoke very intelligently about a lot of the issues of the day.

Compare that to what modern debates have become. Dumbed down discussions for a dumbed down electorate. One where a Reality TV Rodeo clown can become a serious contender.

• Banned
If you actually watched the 1976 debates, Carter and Ford spoke very intelligently about a lot of the issues of the day.

Compare that to what modern debates have become. Dumbed down discussions for a dumbed down electorate. One where a Reality TV Rodeo clown can become a serious contender.

Yes, I did watch them.

You do realize that this is the Satire subforum, right?

When the buzzer rings, "Ford" looks behind him as if someone is maybe at the door....

Aired 9/17/1976

more:

The moderator says they will begin the debate with the National Anthem, whereas "Ford" presses the buzzer and says "I can name that tune in four notes!" :lol:

Ford: "I visited the capitol of Poland and just let me say from the outset that Milwaukee is a beautiful city..."

Ford: "Just the other day I talked to the dictator of Chile and he assured me that they certainly do not believe that having electrodes placed between your genitals means you are under domination"

I get a message saying the video is not available in my country......:(

• Banned

Aired 9/17/1976

more:

I get a message saying the video is not available in my country......:(

Well, that sucks...

Forum List

Back