The 1619 Project

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The 1619 Project tells a interesting version of history. It is a little known one relative to it's specificity.

Project1619

Question (as I have no idea of the answer) - Did any ex-indentured slaves or freed slaves ever own slaves? I mean, would they do that?

Are you sure you don't have an answer?

IM2, I would have been guessing only, I honestly did not know the factual answer.

Bruce, thank you.

Bruce doesn't know.

For example Anthony Johnson was not the first slave owner.

And the majority of blacks you asked about bought wives, children and relatives thereby technically freeing them.

Last edited:
Question (as I have no idea of the answer) - Did any ex-indentured slaves or freed slaves ever own slaves? I mean, would they do that?

Yes, they did. See the founding of Liberia, just for one example. Blacks were never opposed to slavery as a means, just their own personal enslavement. they were just fine with it when they were the owners. they still are; slavery is widespread in Africa, and every black ruled country embraces slavery.

Yes, they did. See the founding of Liberia, just for one example. Blacks were never opposed to slavery as a means, just their own personal enslavement. they were just fine with it when they were the owners. they still are; slavery is widespread in Africa, and every black ruled country embraces slavery.
Boy, the racists sure can lie.

The flag that flew over the despicable institution of slavery for almost two hundred years in the new world and elsewhere was the Union Jack but modern liberals remain hysterical over the Confederate stars and bars battle flag that only existed for four years.

Yes, you racists can; it's pretty much all you do on this board, cry for white people to rescue you from yourselves.

Yes, you racists can; it's pretty much all you do on this board, cry for white people to rescue you from yourselves.
You are the racist and whites still have slavery in Europe and America. Ask Epstein, he was a slave master.

You are the racist and whites still have slavery in Europe and America. Ask Epstein, he was a slave master.

Oh, never mind trying to be 'witty', since you can't pull it off; just tell us how much you think Whitey ought to pay you every month for doing nothing but 'Being Black', which is all your ilk is really interested in.

Oh, never mind trying to be 'witty', since you can't pull it off; just tell us how much you think Whitey ought to pay you every month for doing nothing but 'Being Black', which is all your ilk is really interested in.

You suffer from psychosis boy. This is the history section , learn about the 1619 project.

You suffer from psychosis boy. This is the history section , learn about the 1619 project.

You suffer from being a whiney little punk. Stick to trying to frighten children with your "Blackness'; most of us know you're mostly cowards who rely on gangs for cover. Your silly little fantasy 'Project' has nothing to do with history.

The flag that flew over the despicable institution of slavery for almost two hundred years in the new world and elsewhere was the Union Jack but modern liberals remain hysterical over the Confederate stars and bars battle flag that only existed for four years.

Actually those like IM2 confuse the Battle Flag of Lee for the actual battle flag of the Confederate Army.

Yes later on it was incorporated into the Confederate flag but what is flown all the time as the Confederate Flag is the Battle Flag of Lee...

Also those like IM2 forget the French, Spaniards, English and Dutch were all slave traders in the day and slavery was just not black men, women and children but it also involved Asians, Natives from this part of the world and even whites but hey IM2 want to pretend Blacks only suffered in those days and had their lands stolen from them...

Forum List

Back