The 100 best films of the 21st century

There are some good films on the list. Of the ones on there that I've seen, I enjoyed most. I disagree with the order they are in, though.

Of course, I've only seen perhaps 10-15 of the movies on the list, the rest could all be crap for all I know. :p

There are some good films on the list. Of the ones on there that I've seen, I enjoyed most. I disagree with the order they are in, though.

Of course, I've only seen perhaps 10-15 of the movies on the list, the rest could all be crap for all I know. :p
Typical critics advocating movies that people will not see

Typical critics advocating movies that people will not see

In large part maybe, but there are some commercial movies on the list, too.

Ocean's Eleven 2001---hahahhahahahahahhahaha = crap
...I'm not a fan of movies--MOST are crap...there are few good ones compared to how many are out there

...I'm not a fan of movies--MOST are crap...there are few good ones compared to how many are out there
There are some great movies and miniseries being done on cable, HBO, Netflix, Amazon

There are some great movies and miniseries being done on cable, HBO, Netflix, Amazon
I don't get those.....I can, but most of the stuff is crap
It is very good
You should check it out

They get top actors, good scripts, good production values

.....I was watching The Departed and thought--wow--great cast--but it was crap
.....the dialogue sounded like something an idiot would write
..foul language all the time---and these are supposed to be professionals working with each other --and they talk about screwing each other's moms/etc!!!!
GARBAGE
...but it was a success???? won Oscars!!!????.....tells you how American culture/etc has changed

..foul language all the time---and these are supposed to be professionals working with each other --and they talk about screwing each other's moms/etc!!!!
GARBAGE
...but it was a success???? won Oscars!!!????.....tells you how American culture/etc has changed
I agree......the ending was written by a teenager

Hey.......let’s just kill everyone

GARBAGE
I agree......the ending was written by a teenager

Hey.......let’s just kill everyone
..I stopped watching it after about 15 minutes....

Forum List

Back