2. Jimma Carter.
3. Billy Badballs Clinton.
4. MaCarthy.
5. Huggy.
6. Oswald.
7. B. Arnold.
8. McVeigh.
9. Koresh.
10. Drum roll,..........and number ten all time worst American is,.......JF Kerry.

Koresh,Oswald and MaCarthy might make the top 20. Jimmy Carter would be on my list for Best Americans.

Koresh didn't do anything wrong.......... Koresh and his cult were all murdered by the FBI..

Waco was a perfect example of the police state... McVeigh did what he did as a response to what the FBI did in Waco.

Not to mention the simple fact the FBI raided his compound shows how justified and LOGICAL the guy was in stockpiling weaponry.... It's irony...

FBI did a lot wrong but I hold Koresh the most responsible for the deaths of those children.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama Hussan.
2. Jimma Carter.
3. Billy Badballs Clinton.
4. MaCarthy.
5. Huggy.
6. Oswald.
7. B. Arnold.
8. McVeigh.
9. Koresh.
10. Drum roll,..........and number ten all time worst American is,.......JF Kerry.

Koresh,Oswald and MaCarthy might make the top 20. Jimmy Carter would be on my list for Best Americans.

Koresh didn't do anything wrong.......... Koresh and his cult were all murdered by the FBI..

Waco was a perfect example of the police state... McVeigh did what he did as a response to what the FBI did in Waco.

Not to mention the simple fact the FBI raided his compound shows how justified and LOGICAL the guy was in stockpiling weaponry.... It's irony...

Well lookie here...Nick likes kiddie fiddlers who thinks they are god...whoda thought!

Well lookie here...Nick likes kiddie fiddlers who thinks they are god...whoda thought!

Have any evidence, or just Janet Reno's say so? It's for the "chilren" was the battle cry of the clinton administration. We've all come to know that honesty was not one of the administration's strong points.

1. Benedict Arnold
2. George Bush
3. Andrew Jackson
4. Rupert Murdoch
5. Senator John Calhoun
6. John Hagee
7. Joe Lieberman
8. Nathan Bedford Forrest
9. Alexander Hamilton
10.Timothy McVeigh

What a good list.
Why Joe Lieberman? Pissed that he ran as an independent?

Besides being a warmonger Joe LIEberman has been instumental in destroying our 4th amendment and leading the drive to shut down fredom on the internet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSFE6x-euYI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSFE6x-euYI&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back