The 10 Worst Americans

Only 10? Just about everyone that the Left likes should be on that list.

Jimmy Carter
The HillBilly Clintons
Gloria Steinem
Alfred Kinsey
Betty Friedan
Bella Absug
Barbara Streisand
Michael Moore
Alger Hiss
Margaret Sanger
Chuck Schumer
FDR
Ted Kennedy
Barbara Boxer
Nancy Pelosi
Howard Dean
Ramsey Clarke
John F Kerry
Rev Al Sharpton
Mumia Abdul Jamal
Maya Angelou
Rev Jesse Jackson
Allen Ginsburg
Timothy Leary
Tom Hayden
Jane Fonda
Tookie Williams
The Rosenburgs
John Gotti
Carlo Gambino
Charles Manson

Kathianne said:
Who would be your choices?

Like Karl says, narrowing it down to just ten is neigh impossible in this day and age. My hats off to the bloggers for even attempting to name the ten worst Americans, but I enjoyed reading their lists. I would certainly have on my list all the "name" columnists at the infamous NYT. I take that back. I can stomach Tom Friedman, so he would not be on my list.

Here's my Top 10 worst Americans (in no particular order)

1. My ex-wife.
2. Jerry F. who is a real asshole.
3. Robert J. who has owed me $50.00 since 1976.
4. That whiney bitch down at the Driver's License Office. (Says "May I help you?" like she has a mouth full of shit.)
5. The butt head that destroyed my mailbox last Halloween.
6. Any, and all, telephone solicators.
7. All liberal Democrats (and their mothers).
8. All dog catchers.
9. People who like cats.
10. OWS idiots.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama Hussan.
2. Jimma Carter.
3. Billy Badballs Clinton.
4. MaCarthy.
5. Huggy.
6. Oswald.
7. B. Arnold.
8. McVeigh.
9. Koresh.
10. Drum roll,..........and number ten all time worst American is,.......JF Kerry.

No Woodrow Wilson, LBJ, Malcolm X ,Frances Fox Piven, Nidal Malik Hasan ,Ron Karenga etc...

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama Hussan.
2. Jimma Carter.
3. Billy Badballs Clinton.
4. MaCarthy.
5. Huggy.
6. Oswald.
7. B. Arnold.
8. McVeigh.
9. Koresh.
10. Drum roll,..........and number ten all time worst American is,.......JF Kerry.

Koresh,Oswald and MaCarthy might make the top 20. Jimmy Carter would be on my list for Best Americans.

Koresh didn't do anything wrong.......... Koresh and his cult were all murdered by the FBI..

Waco was a perfect example of the police state... McVeigh did what he did as a response to what the FBI did in Waco.

Not to mention the simple fact the FBI raided his compound shows how justified and LOGICAL the guy was in stockpiling weaponry.... It's irony...

Last edited:
Aaron Burr
James Wilkinson
John C. Calhoun
Roger Taney
Brigham Young
William Quantrill
Woodrow Wilson
Joe McCarthy
J. W. Milam and Roy Bryant

Soooo, why do both links immediately want my "name and password" then say "not authorized" when I click the (x) close button?
That is one of the earmarks of being an attack site.

Soooo, why do both links immediately want my "name and password" then say "not authorized" when I click the (x) close button?

Well I wouldn't go to a site a poster recommended if I didn't trust the poster..

Common knowledge...

Well I wouldn't go to a site a poster recommended if I didn't trust the poster..

Common knowledge...

Depends on how secure your computer is, I have too many firewalls in the way for a simple attack like that to succeed. Besides it's waiting for the person to click submit or decline, it's usually where they hide the trigger.

Forum List

Back