The #1 Thing That Guys Find Super Sexy

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
Ladies, we've got to be honest with you. It goes without saying that trying to find the right guy to settle down with can be super frustrating. It doesn't help that this whole idea of falling head over heels for Prince Charming and waiting for him to sweep us off our feet is pretty unrealistic. For starters, thinking that finding the right guy will make us feel complete makes it seem as if we can't live without our partner. And that right there couldn't be further from the truth! The crazy thing is that we become SO dedicated to finding love that we forget that just because we're in a relationship, it doesn't mean that we can't have our own life. In fact, having something that we love to do is super sexy!

When dating expert and author Laurel House mentions just how sexy having something that we're passionate about is, we couldn't agree with her more! Seriously, there's nothing hotter than a woman who has a great sense of self and can stand on her own two feet; let's be real, no one thinks that being needy is attractive. When he sees how passionate you are about something, it'll definitely catch his attention. In fact, we're pretty much willing to bet that'll it make you even more irresistible. Head over to Screwing The Rules for even more tips on how to really get his attention.

Source: Ladies Here s The 1 Thing That Guys Find Super Sexy - eReporter

In my 14 years here, the new arrival who's either Brazilian or some Hispanic is the first thong-wearing woman I've seen. And boy does she pull it off. :) Haven't met here and from my porch is too far to make our her language, but it's either Spanish or Portugese. Stunningly gorgeous woman.

Leaving something to the imagination is often more arrousing than seeing everything.

Forum List

Back