The #1 fake news outlet in America strikes again

What's really funny about the OP is that he cites CNN and then claims Trump made this story up.

Check this out.

Iran tests new ballistic missile hours after showing it off at military parade
By Hilary Clarke and Shirzad Bozorgmehr, CNN

:lmao:

Iran tests new ballistic missile hours after showing it off - CNN

This kills me. Too funny because CNN blames Trump for the tweet but they ran the story too.

:lol:.

US sees 'no indication' Iran launched a ballistic missile, despite Trump tweet
By Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon Correspondent

Source: 'No indication' Iran launched a ballistic missile - CNNPolitics
Breaking : tinydancer includes Fox News in his list of fake news outlets. CNN just embarrassed you. Iran's supposed missile launch was fake, US officials say

You moron. All the news outlets reported that Iran had launched the missile. Including CNN. Then both Fox and CNN and I assume others are now all putting out the story that the launch was fake.

But make no mistake. All of them initially reported that Iran had launched the missile and both France and Britain reacted furiously to the news.
All the sources reported that Iran was making the claim of an ICBM test launch. Just because you can not interpret or comprehend a new article doesn't mean everyone lacks those abilities.

Britain and France reacted by calling for a further investigation by the UN because they do not want the final word to be left up to our PINO. They do not want that fool speaking for them.

Iran just fired a missile capable of reaching Israel, President Donald Trump tweeted earlier today. then we learned that Trump (the main fake news outlet in America) just made it up.

You use a fake news source to try and convince others that it is real news that's fake?...dude, even fortune cookies have more crediblity than CNN
Fox News just embarrassed the hell of of you, and the winner is CNN, which makes you look like a "fake news" crier who turned out to be a fake news peddling nickname on a message board. Iran's supposed missile launch was fake, US officials say

How can CNN be the winner? They reported that Iran launched the missile as well.

What's really funny about the OP is that he cites CNN and then claims Trump made this story up.

Check this out.

This kills me. Too funny because CNN blames Trump for the tweet but they ran the story too.

Breaking : tinydancer includes Fox News in his list of fake news outlets. CNN just embarrassed you. Iran's supposed missile launch was fake, US officials say

You moron. All the news outlets reported that Iran had launched the missile. Including CNN. Then both Fox and CNN and I assume others are now all putting out the story that the launch was fake.

But make no mistake. All of them initially reported that Iran had launched the missile and both France and Britain reacted furiously to the news.
You demanded to know which official was quoted, yet relied on reports that named no officials.
Thread winners: CNN, Fox.
Thread losers: Tinydancer and Dotard.

Man are you ever fucked in the head. I relied on jack shit. I'm pointing out that CNN and others including the prestigious BBC and Reuters all reported that the missile had been launched and now some are reporting that it wasn't.

YOU are the one claiming that Trump made all this up. Loser.

Well no news agency apparently could confirm the launch either and yet they reported on it. Including BBC and Reuters.
So fuck yourself and your holier than thou opinion of the board.
`
Generally, I don't reply to ignorant comments from brain-dead people, but in your case I do want to point out that your comment exemplifies the complete lack of intelligence that haunts this site.Thanks.

Check this out.

All the sources reported that Iran was making the claim of an ICBM test launch. Just because you can not interpret or comprehend a new article doesn't mean everyone lacks those abilities.

Britain and France reacted by calling for a further investigation by the UN because they do not want the final word to be left up to our PINO. They do not want that fool speaking for them.

Give it up Camp. Trump is not responsible for the reporting. And France believed the reports. As did Britain. You should have gone to the links provided.

France 'extremely concerned' by Iran ballistic missile test
Reuters Staff

2 Min Read

NEW YORK (Reuters) - France said on Saturday it was extremely concerned by Iran’s ballistic missile test and called on U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to carry out a full report on the launch.

“France asks that Iran cease all destabilizing activity in the region,” Foreign ministry spokeswoman Agnes Romatet-Espagne said in a statement. “(France) will consider with its partners, notably European, the means to obtain from Iran the cessation of its destabilizing ballistic activities.

France 'extremely concerned' by Iran ballistic missile test

Well no news agency apparently could confirm the launch either and yet they reported on it. Including BBC and Reuters.
So fuck yourself and your holier than thou opinion of the board.
`
Generally, I don't reply to ignorant comments from brain-dead people, but in your case I do want to point out that your comment exemplifies the complete lack of intelligence that haunts this site.Thanks.

Oh I am crushed.

Iran just fired a missile capable of reaching Israel, President Donald Trump tweeted earlier today. then we learned that Trump (the main fake news outlet in America) just made it up.

CNN is the fake news outlet, moron. You just proved it.
Imbecile...

Iran's supposed missile launch was fake, US officials say

The president simply accepted the statements made by the "news" outlets that you deem to be credible, imbecile.

Imbecile...

The president simply accepted the statements made by the "news" outlets that you deem to be credible, imbecile.
If only the potus had other sources of information at his service. The potus who recently claimed to wait for facts before making statements. Hahahahah

Imbecile...

Imbecile... I just showed you that even right-leaning Fox is reporting there was no missile launch the other day.

Exactly how retarded are you??

Imbecile...

Imbecile... I just showed you that even right-leaning Fox is reporting there was no missile launch the other day.

Now everybody is calling t a "fake News" story. And yes, CNN bit on the "fakes news" along with just about every news resource in the world..

Imbecile...

So all the news sources you deem "credible" fell for it, but you are calling Trump "fake news?"

You're still an imbecile.

Imbecile...

So all the news sources you deem "credible" fell for it, but you are calling Trump "fake news?"

Dayam, you’re one dumb fucking conservative. Try quoting me saying Trump was “fake news” for saying Iran launched a missile......

1233796371590.gif

Imbecile...

Dayam, you’re one dumb fucking conservative. Try quoting me saying Trump was “fake news” for saying Iran launched a missile......

1233796371590.gif

Read the title of the thread, cockroach.

1233796371590.gif

Read the title of the thread, cockroach.
Read the name of the forum, it’s just as irrelevant. Dumb fucking conservative, I never said what you idiotically thought I said. That’s why you can’t quote me saying what your empty cranial cavity thought I said.

:cuckoo:

You use a fake news source to try and convince others that it is real news that's fake?...dude, even fortune cookies have more crediblity than CNN
Fox News just embarrassed the hell of of you, and the winner is CNN, which makes you look like a "fake news" crier who turned out to be a fake news peddling nickname on a message board. Iran's supposed missile launch was fake, US officials say
I stand by my post...there, I did my "good liberal" deed immitation...see how well you can make your point when you use a legitimate news source

New Topics

Forum List

Back