The 09/11 Attacks Were Legal Under Islamic and International Law.

Isn't it amazing how the guy we call a monster, continuously gave credit to God, while the annoited one takes credit with bloodless hands.

Isn't it amazing that we call ourselves a christian nation yet we have caused tremendous devastation in Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osama bin Laden was not an Islamic religious leader.

And did not have the religious authority to lunch and attack on the west in behalf of Muslims.

Did any US president have the Constitutional authority to invade Lebanon or Iraq? Did any US president have the authority to financially and militarily support the creation of a Jewish State in Palestine?!?!?!?!?!?!

Isn't it amazing how the guy we call a monster, continuously gave credit to God, while the annoited one takes credit with bloodless hands.

Isn't it amazing that we call ourselves a christian nation yet we have caused tremendous devastation in Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and we have never dropped even one bomb on Mexico, a truly evil country!

You meant to say

...and we have not yet dropped one bomb on Mexico, a truly evil country!

Actually, at least in this Universe, the United States and Mexico engaged in a pretty major war around 1848 in which the United States invaded Mexico, heavily sieged and bombarded Veracruz, and occupied Mexico City, ending with the annexation of half of Mexico. It occupied Veracruz again in 1914.

Just saying.

Actually, at least in this Universe, the United States and Mexico engaged in a pretty major war around 1848 in which the United States invaded Mexico, heavily sieged and bombarded Veracruz, and occupied Mexico City, ending with the annexation of half of Mexico. It occupied Veracruz again in 1914.

Just saying.

My point is that:

“We’re violating our basic values and our basic principles, which is that we accord everybody due process and we don’t engage in summary executions,” argued libertarian Fox Business Channel host Judge Andrew Napolitano. “Justice is not a summary execution by a Navy SEAL in your bedroom."

Nominee for misleading thread title of the year award.

The 09/11 attacks were legal under ‘Islamic and international law,’ according to OBL, a terrorist, not according to any Koranic authority or international law expert.

Are Muslims human? Do they have a right to life, liberty, property and to pursue happiness?

That is from the US Constitution. You are aware, I hope, that the rest of the world doesn't live by our Constitution... and our Constitution does not apply to them. They have no interest in what we, as Americans, believe.

Oh, and.... even the Constitution says jack shit about the right to 'property'.

Nominee for misleading thread title of the year award.

The 09/11 attacks were legal under ‘Islamic and international law,’ according to OBL, a terrorist, not according to any Koranic authority or international law expert.

Are Muslims human? Do they have a right to life, liberty, property and to pursue happiness?

That is from the US Constitution. You are aware, I hope, that the rest of the world doesn't live by our Constitution... and our Constitution does not apply to them. They have no interest in what we, as Americans, believe.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. —

Oh, and.... even the Constitution says jack shit about the right to 'property'.

HUH?

WTF?

So much bullshit, so little time.

So We have the right to pursue happiness so long as it doesn't entail buying property?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"The 09/11 Attacks Were Legal Under Islamic and International Law. "

That pretty much puts several questions to bed....of course, it is bullshit....
And why should I care about "Islamic" or International Law"?

We have the Constitution, The Bill of Rights and State Law. Unless I'm travelling to another country, I couldn't care less about their laws and would never use them as justification for my own or anyone else's actions.

What a weird concept...common sense.

Forum List

Back