That's the Kind of Man Mitt Romney is

mittromney_zps84358dbd.jpg

What about the millions and millions of $$$ he has made sending jobs to China and exploting bussinesses/the economy?

Wouldn't that have to be, you know, true and correct before that would matter?

This is the worst thing about politics. It makes people who know better say stupid things. Mitt Romney is a good, decent man. When you hold him up to Newt Gingrich, he's almost immesaurable.

Back away from yourself on this one Dems.

They can't do that. Because, though you haven't seen it yet, they know Obama isnt a good, decent man. And as you see both of them side by side it becomes very obvious who is the superior man.

When you give $4M to charity in a year, be sure to get back to us so we can judge whether your contribution is worthy or not. Asshat.

So you gave 4 million to charity in a year? You're a lying fuck.

Damn, you're slow on the uptake there aren't you Sally? The subject matter was Romney's giving, not mine. When you match his level, you might have a leg to stand on when criticizing him.

If I ever decide to make hundreds of millions of dollars destroying other people's lives I promise I'll give 4 million to my local mosque.

If a Republican has done what Obama has done to us as a nation, the left would be screaming for him to get out.
High gas, high food,high unemployment,high cost of utilities, high cost of insurance premiums, 4 embassy employees killed,decrease in the value of our dollar(now it's worth only 79.68 cents)., yep they would be screaming for him to get out.
You now have to pay over 1.22 or there abouts, for every dollar you spend and Obama supports Bernanke's QE 3 that has no end in sight.
At least Romney would stop this devaluing of our dollar by firing Bernanke.

Based on the Dollar Index, DXYO, the dollar peaked in value in 2001 and bottomed out in 2008.

You really need to stop talking.

The value of the American Dollar in Oct. 2008 was $1.18. Today is worth 79.68 cents.

Here's a 25 year chart of the Dollar Index.

Show me where it's anywhere near 118 in 2008.

http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=$DXY&t=BAR&size=M&v=0&g=1&p=MO&d=X&qb=1&style=technical&template=

30815e72dfe729ef9f42885e83aaf4d6.png

Damn, you're slow on the uptake there aren't you Sally? The subject matter was Romney's giving, not mine. When you match his level, you might have a leg to stand on when criticizing him.

If I ever decide to make hundreds of millions of dollars destroying other people's lives I promise I'll give 4 million to my local mosque.

Great, suicide vests for everyone! :mm: You're a real champ! :thup:

Generosity is when you give someone the shirt off your back, not when you give someone one of the 500 shirts you have in your closet,

that you never got around to wearing.
Generosity is not taking those shirts from the man who bought them and giving them to others.

I know you can't comprehend that.

Then I take it you would support having NO Medicaid program, NO public education, NO food stamps,

in short, you would eliminate every government initiative that in any way uses someone else's tax money to help someone in need.

Yes, we know, that is the true belief of the typical modern American Conservative. I wish more of them would admit it, as you have .
Would you like to continue this conversation by yourself? Because you're already decided what I'm going to say, based solely on your irrational hatred of and bigotry against conservatives. Not to mention a heapin' helpin' of liberal dumbfuckery.

My point, you moron, is that YOU feel generous when you do nothing more than advocate that government take stuff away from those who have it and give it to those who don't. You. Personally.

And all it costs you is opening your stupid yap.

The typical modern American Conservative has no problem helping those who can't help themselves, whether temporarily or permanently. Note this is in complete disagreement with what you oh-so-intelligent liberals tell each other and then believe.

But in your defense, it's only because you're stupid and gullible. Got that? You're not an intelligent person. That's another fantasy you've talked yourself into believing.

Dumbass.

Generosity is not taking those shirts from the man who bought them and giving them to others.

I know you can't comprehend that.

Then I take it you would support having NO Medicaid program, NO public education, NO food stamps,

in short, you would eliminate every government initiative that in any way uses someone else's tax money to help someone in need.

Yes, we know, that is the true belief of the typical modern American Conservative. I wish more of them would admit it, as you have .

Only stupid liberals believe that sending more and more money to the Federal government, creating more and more big government bureaucracies actually help more people than it hurts:eusa_hand:
It's not like Carby gives a damn about helping people.

He just wants to keep his party in power.

Tell us who is wanting to get rid of all of those programs. Wanting to do it differently is not wanting to get rid of them.
Wanting the poor to rise up and become part of the middle class is what Conservatives want.
The programs work only if you have a small percentage of the population in them.

Almost all of the cuts in the Ryan/Romney budget plans are in programs for those who are poor, or otherwise in need.

When you can get the poor and needy into the middle class, they wont need Medicaid and food stamps. This is the whole idea. It's been done before and it works very well for the poor.
But then they might not vote Democrat! No, it's far better to keep them poor and needy.

Right, Carby?

If a Republican has done what Obama has done to us as a nation, the left would be screaming for him to get out.
High gas, high food,high unemployment,high cost of utilities, high cost of insurance premiums, 4 embassy employees killed,decrease in the value of our dollar(now it's worth only 79.68 cents)., yep they would be screaming for him to get out.
You now have to pay over 1.22 or there abouts, for every dollar you spend and Obama supports Bernanke's QE 3 that has no end in sight.
At least Romney would stop this devaluing of our dollar by firing Bernanke.

Bush got 4000+ Americans needlessly killed in Iraq; were you people calling for him to get out?

Suddenly a 4 death tragedy is grounds for Obama to have to resign. A 4000 death blunder was grounds for Bush to be re-elected.

Do you know how many have died since Obama took office? No? We're still over there fighting, yet somehow the media tends to ignore that. How amazing since we of course know there were daily counts almost every day while Bush was in office, yet not a peep since Obama's been there.

We're now up to over 1450 as of October 2012.

U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan: Obama vs Bush | Just Foreign Policy

On July 7, 2011, U.S. troop deaths from the war in Afghanistan since President Obama took office reached 1,000. That means that nearly two-thirds of the U.S. fatalities in the war in Afghanistan have occurred during the Obama administration, which has managed the war for a mere quarter of its duration.

These numbers should give us pause. While the Administration has publicly conceded that there is no military solution in Afghanistan, and claimed that it supports 'Afghan-led reconciliation', its policy on the ground is marked by a refusal to establish a timetable for full military withdrawal. The Administration has even backed away from the 'substantial drawdown' of troops that was promised to begin this July, instead opting for a token drawdown that will leave about twice as many troops in the country as were there when he assumed office, with no plan for their removal.
That's different. It's an honor to be killed under The One's command.

Right, Carby?

I agree with most of that.

He is exactly the man we do not need right now.

That made a whole lot of sense.

Unless, of cousre, you do value lots of golf, skipping intel briefs, blowing off debate practice to visit dams, whining about everything, and taking no responsibility.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

What I took from his comment is that his agenda doesn't match up with a restored, strong, and constitutional America, he likes where Obama is taking the country. Indebted, weak, and having the Constitution torn apart daily. It's a completely different agenda from what most Americans would want for their country.
It's undeniable that progressives want American to "progress" to the condition of the Soviet Union circa 1958, minus their military.

That would be "fair".

Generosity is when you give someone the shirt off your back, not when you give someone one of the 500 shirts you have in your closet,

that you never got around to wearing.

When you give $4M to charity in a year, be sure to get back to us so we can judge whether your contribution is worthy or not. Asshat.

Remember when I told you you're not intelligent?

Thanks for the confirmation. :clap2:

Dumbass.

1. That's because he's filthy rich.

2. Living off of daddy's dollar, rich politician in training

3. Only a rich kid could work for 8 years without pay

4. While he avoided the draft for the Vietnam War (a war which he openly supported and urged people his age to fight)

5. Great, he's rich enough to work for 10 years without pay. Meanwhile, single mothers are working two full-time jobs and still living check-to-check without access to adequate, affordable health care

6. Great, he's rich enough to work for 3 years without pay to groom his resume

7. I get it. He's really really rich. He doesn't actually need money. And I should be impressed, why?

Why don't you try building other people's lives like Romney did?

After all, that's how you make money, by serving other people.

Forum List

Back