Thats something you want to advertise...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cache:store.yahoo.com/ppfastore/ihadabt.html

ppfastore_1802_395853

Yea thats great. :rolleyes:

That's just bizarre.

Whenever I see provocative(for lack of a better word,here) t-shirts I think of those incidents where a student gets suspended for a "clothing violation."

I wonder how schools feel about this Planned Parenthood shirt.

I'm considering offering my latest shirt to school bookstores across America.

It reads: I Have A.I.D.S., biatch!

Think that will be a big seller? :rolleyes:

YOu know if someone can sue Mcdonalds for physically harming a persons weight.. Why can't I sue these people for mental anquish when I see a woman wear this shirt ! This will drive me insane !!!!!! :blowup:

Wheres the shirt thats says "I stabbed an unborn child in the brain with a vacuum clenaer and than tossed it in the trash...err i mean i had an abortion." I guess maybe that wouldnt fit.
No one would want to say that of course.

Did you read the description of the shirt on the PP website? You'd think they were selling bunny slippers!

They have finally arrived!

Planned Parenthood is proud to offer yet another t-shirt in our new social fashion line: "I Had an Abortion" fitted T-shirts are now available. These soft and comfortable fitted tees assert a powerful message in support of women's rights.

Order yours for $15 each.

But I also think they made a mistake in offering the shirt in blood red. The subliminal message of the color seems not-so-subliminal to me. Uck.

Hannitized said:
OMG, Do people really buy these things? :bs1:

I know I could find a better way to spend my 15 bucks !
Id rather donate it to the Home for Unwed Mothers ....

Forum List

Back