That's right people, the infamous "JESTER" has arrived!

Already on ignore. I don't need more children from the outer limits trying to educate me.

Yawn....yet another...Juvenile Jester.....

From my experience reading message boards, it's now possible to tell within plus/minus three years how old someone is, just by their tone, phrasing, and choice of words and symbols for emphasis. I'm guessing "Jester" is 21-ish, still living at home probably with a nice conservative family where he picks up on a few political yarns, but still spends the majority of his computer time yakking on FaceBook or texting his latest BFF.

how do you verify if your estimate is correct? i mean, the OP won't confirm it. so?

From my experience reading message boards, it's now possible to tell within plus/minus three years how old someone is, just by their tone, phrasing, and choice of words and symbols for emphasis. I'm guessing "Jester" is 21-ish, still living at home probably with a nice conservative family where he picks up on a few political yarns, but still spends the majority of his computer time yakking on FaceBook or texting his latest BFF.

We should ask Rhodes.

He's pretty good at nailing everyone's true personae. Just ask Bones...

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!
Hell, i'm even right handed!
So, yes, i'm right alright!

Now, for those of you who know me from the MSNBC board, you know the deal.
For those of you who don't know me, stay on my good side and everything will be just fine!. Cross me, and i'll hammer ya'!. And believe you me, there is NO ONE better at hammering loony liberal idiots than I!
Bottom line:
BOW TO THE JESTER, FOR I OWN YOU!:clap2:

[youtube]fu7dvMuZQnQ[/youtube]

I've seen her claim that her boobs are the best.

Sadly, no photographical evidence was provided.
man I really need to stop drinking before I come on here. I get alittle loose in the lips!

Frankly, we should have a night when you can only post if you are wasted.

Of course, for some, who would know?
I am all for that! I bet we would all get along that night.
I still won't be posting in pics!:lol:

That's right!
I'm always right!
I'm politically right!
My dick leans right!
Hell, i'm even right handed!
So, yes, i'm right alright!

Now, for those of you who know me from the MSNBC board, you know the deal.
For those of you who don't know me, stay on my good side and everything will be just fine!. Cross me, and i'll hammer ya'!. And believe you me, there is NO ONE better at hammering loony liberal idiots than I!
Bottom line:
BOW TO THE JESTER, FOR I OWN YOU!:clap2:

That remains to be seen by your future posts.

A truly intelligent rightest would be a refreshing change and a real boon to this board.

I only hpe you can live up to your own hype, I truly do.

Forum List

Back