That's Right Hillary, Don't Let Obama's Depression Get Ya Down...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Looks like some people are having the time of their lives during this horrific economic Obomination. How much Taxpayer Cash did this debacle cost? Yup, laugh it up Hillary, laugh it up. Must be nice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W8yrkM96sU]Hillary Clinton dances in Pretoria, South Africa - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like some people are having the time of their lives during this horrific economic Obomination.

correction:

The 07-09 Great Republican Recession was curtailed by the Obama Administration in less than two years from taking office in June of 09 with positive GDP (growth) that has remain positive since that time to the present quarter uninterrupted - is why they are Celebrating.

Looks like some people are having the time of their lives during this horrific economic Obomination.

correction:

The 07-09 Great Republican Recession was curtailed by the Obama Administration in less than two years from taking office in June of 09 with positive GDP (growth) that has remain positive since that time to the present quarter uninterrupted - is why they are Celebrating.

Nothing to celebrate. More American Citizens are living in Poverty than ever before, we're $16 Trillion in Debt, Unemployment is over 8%, Food & Gas Prices continue to rise, and we now have the NDAA to boot. These are very miserable times for most Americans. So shame on Hillary Clinton. Her behavior is in very poor taste.

correction:

Wait a second, Obama said the recession was worse than they thought which is why in 2012 we are still in it. Now you are saying it was curtailed by the Obama administration. You cant have it both ways, which is it?

And how corrupt is our MSM? All they have to say is "Oh look, Hillary sure does know how to have a good time. Ain't she just great?" Read that in a CNN article earlier. But if she had an 'R' by her name, the CNN & NBC douches would have a completely different spin on it. Our MSM has become such a joke.

Last edited:
And how corrupt is our MSM? All they have to say is "Oh look, Hillary really does know how to have a good time. Ain't she just great?" Read that in a CNN article earlier. But if she had an 'R' by her name, the CNN & NBC douches would have a completely different spin on it. Ousr MSM have become such a joke.

Which is why their ratings have hit rock bottom and have to be subsidized by the tax payers. If I where Romney, the first thing I would do as president is to issue an executive order halting all taxpayer funded loans to any private industry such as the media and Colleges. If they cannot survive on their own merits they can go bankrupt or get people in there with credibility.

And how corrupt is our MSM? All they have to say is "Oh look, Hillary really does know how to have a good time. Ain't she just great?" Read that in a CNN article earlier. But if she had an 'R' by her name, the CNN & NBC douches would have a completely different spin on it. Ousr MSM have become such a joke.

Which is why their ratings have hit rock bottom and have to be subsidized by the tax payers. If I where Romney, the first thing I would do as president is to issue an executive order halting all taxpayer funded loans to any private industry such as the media and Colleges. If they cannot survive on their own merits they can go bankrupt or get people in there with credibility.

Yeah, i still have no idea how NPR & PBS continue to be funded with Tax Dollars. They're clearly far Left/Democrat in their slanted coverage. So how do they keep getting the Tax Dollars? It's so sad & frustrating.

I really would like to know how much this insult cost American Taxpayers.

Forum List

Back