That's Not The Sound Of Obama Backfiring..It's Romney Sucking On The Exhaust Pipei!

Sorry Mittens..... trying to talk down to a sitting president and the American people by DEMANDING an apology will not change the fact that you have to release your tax returns.

Making your experience with Bain central to your bid for the white house means everything Bain must be an open book.

Romney has drawn a line in the sand and refused the vetting proccess. He will have just as much luck sucking on the exhaust. Either one will kill his chances.

He doesnt have to release anything dirt bag.

You are not entitled.

I agree. We are not entitled. Neither is Mitens.
If you agree Romney doesn't have to release anything, why start this troll thread?

Dumb ass.

The tax return hysteria has fallen flat. It will go to the way of the haircut and dog on the roof.

The next manufactured scandal will be Romney not picking Condi Rice for VP because she's a black woman.

Sorry Mittens..... trying to talk down to a sitting president and the American people by DEMANDING an apology will not change the fact that you have to release your tax returns.

Making your experience with Bain central to your bid for the white house means everything Bain must be an open book.

Romney has drawn a line in the sand and refused the vetting proccess. He will have just as much luck sucking on the exhaust. Either one will kill his chances.

You are not entitled.

Why would he be entitled to see his tax returns? And more importantly, why would have a problem seeing them. They are his.

The democratics are really, really nervous...

THAT is evident...

I think they've gone beyond really, really nervous. Im just not sure there is a word for where they are.

It's creepy...

I wonder if they'll move out of the country if Romney is elected?

I know Diaper Dude's head will explode and the last remaining brain cells will be no more...

Anyone wonder why the Obama administration isn't running on his wonderful four years?

you know the one where HE SAVED us?

now you see why the they are running on Tax returns and Bain..

The tax return hysteria has fallen flat. It will go to the way of the haircut and dog on the roof.

The next manufactured scandal will be Romney not picking Condi Rice for VP because she's a black woman.

No. You are definitely wrong about this issue falling flat. It has picked up momentum on it's own and is being talked about by evey news outlet in the country today...as it will be tommorrow and the next day ...so on and so on...until Romney or Obama blinks. This is high political drama.

You are not entitled.

If you agree Romney doesn't have to release anything, why start this troll thread?

Dumb ass.

More importantly, what do irrelevant tax returns have to do with the fact that the administration has blatantly lying about how long Romney was at Bain? For the sake of argument, let's say Romney somehow did manage to work 12-16 hrs a day on the Olympic games and run Bain. What has the administration really gotten?

The right to call Romney a liar? They were doing that already. No real net gain there. And they still have to deal with the fact that Obama's lying makes even veteran politicians look like angels.

More attacks on Bain? they are attacking the good work Bain does already. Attacking them more isnt going to change anything?

The only thing they really get out of this is to distract people from the issues. And they wont succeed.

The economy is in bad shape and as President, that is Obama's responsibility.

No. You are definitely wrong about this issue falling flat. It has picked up momentum on it's own and is being talked about by evey news outlet in the country today...as it will be tommorrow and the next day ...so on and so on...until Romney or Obama blinks. This is high political drama.

Yeah, well while you and the media are playing games seeing whether Romney is going to somehow accept this lie or Obama is going to apoligize, people are suffering because of this crappy economy. People are oppressed because of this government.

You really want Obama looking like he cant handle anything? please keep going. You guys are handing us the victory.

Dumb ass.

More importantly, what do irrelevant tax returns have to do with the fact that the administration has blatantly lying about how long Romney was at Bain? For the sake of argument, let's say Romney somehow did manage to work 12-16 hrs a day on the Olympic games and run Bain. What has the administration really gotten?

The right to call Romney a liar? They were doing that already. No real net gain there. And they still have to deal with the fact that Obama's lying makes even veteran politicians look like angels.

More attacks on Bain? they are attacking the good work Bain does already. Attacking them more isnt going to change anything?

The only thing they really get out of this is to distract people from the issues. And they wont succeed.

The economy is in bad shape and as President, that is Obama's responsibility.

I know! That's what makes it so interesting that Obama told Charlie Rose that he won't be running on the economy. Both Obama AND Willard made some very controversial statements about thier campaigns this weekend. It will be fascinating to see who can make thier statements stick.

Yeah, well while you and the media are playing games seeing whether Romney is going to somehow accept this lie or Obama is going to apoligize, people are suffering because of this crappy economy. People are oppressed because of this government.

You really want Obama looking like he cant handle anything? please keep going. You guys are handing us the victory.

Oh PUUULLLEEEEZZZ!!!! Don't make me laugh. You people don't give a rats ass about the economy. In fact you have all been hoping that it will get worse...thinking it will help you take the white house. THAT is the truth and you know it. What cracks me up is that in one sentence Obama neutralized that argument by saying he isn't going to run on the economy or try to defend it. NOW WHAT?

Oh PUUULLLEEEEZZZ!!!! Don't make me laugh. You people don't give a rats ass about the economy. In fact you have all been hoping that it will get worse...thinking it will help you take the white house. THAT is the truth and you know it. What cracks me up is that in one sentence Obama neutralized that argument by saying he isn't going to run on the economy or try to defend it. NOW WHAT?

you liberals are the most pathetic petty people who always put party over country..people in this country are hurting and you praise Obama for saying that..

you liberals are the most pathetic petty people who always put party over country..people in this country are hurting and you praise Obama for saying that..

Where have I praised Obama? I thought that I stated that Obama's comments as being equally as controversial as Mitten's.

Forum List

Back