That's Not The Sound Of Obama Backfiring..It's Romney Sucking On The Exhaust Pipei!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Sorry Mittens..... trying to talk down to a sitting president and the American people by DEMANDING an apology will not change the fact that you have to release your tax returns.

Making your experience with Bain central to your bid for the white house means everything Bain must be an open book.

Romney has drawn a line in the sand and refused the vetting proccess. He will have just as much luck sucking on the exhaust. Either one will kill his chances.

He's release his tax forms when Barry Hussein releases his college transcripts, asswipe.

Reagan 1984 reelection theme: Morning in America

Obama 2012 reelection theme: Mourning in America

He's release his tax forms when Barry Hussein releases his college transcripts, asswipe.

Good. I hope that's his strategy. We should know in the next few days how that will work out for the CultBishop.

Will Obama blink and release his transcripts?

Will Romney cave in and go back on his word to not produce more than he has on his finances?

Whatever happens it will definitely be interesting.

You do realize that tax returns are irrelevant to the fact that the administration is blatantly lying.

But then i guess it's easier to swallow the lies that are obviously lies.

You do realize that tax returns are irrelevant to the fact that the administration is blatantly lying.

But then i guess it's easier to swallow the lies that are obviously lies.

Lies...shmies..

This race is just getting interesting. The wannabe calls the president a liar and demands an aplology? The prez says "bite me"! No apology is gonna be forthcoming. THEN Obama doubles down as says "Ya...Good question Charlie...I wouldn't wanna run on the economy either!"

In one sentence Obama pops the balloon. Perfect. And Romney wants to debate Obama?

563374_485383981488415_415867154_n.jpg

Good. I hope that's his strategy. We should know in the next few days how that will work out for the CultBishop.

Will Obama blink and release his transcripts?

Will Romney cave in and go back on his word to not produce more than he has on his finances?

Whatever happens it will definitely be interesting.

President Elect Romney is focused on issues, not old tax forms, dummy. He's leaving that up the the liberal media and polesmokers like you.

Which is why Obama suppoerters, even faces with facts, will just deny and keep believing. It isn't about reality, it's about faith.

They created their own religion and Obama is the god.

Sorry Mittens..... trying to talk down to a sitting president and the American people by DEMANDING an apology will not change the fact that you have to release your tax returns.

Making your experience with Bain central to your bid for the white house means everything Bain must be an open book.

Romney has drawn a line in the sand and refused the vetting proccess. He will have just as much luck sucking on the exhaust. Either one will kill his chances.

really? Can you state what law requires this?

I'm sure Obama welcomes that argument. Romney will only release what the law demands? Then why did he release anything at all?

I'm sure Obama welcomes that argument. Romney will only release what the law demands? Then why did he release anything at all?

True & guess who started the whole "release 12 yrs of tax returns" tradition?: Mitt Sr. :lol:

He doesnt have to release anything dirt bag.

You are not entitled.

in other words, you cannot state what law requires the release of tax returns, because there isn't any such law.

You have as much right to see Romney's returns as I have to see yours.

None.

He doesnt have to release anything dirt bag.

You are not entitled.

I agree. We are not entitled. Neither is Mitens.

The democratics are really, really nervous...

THAT is evident...

Yes they are. That's why we're seeing this tax return crap. All they want is something to twist and distort to distract from Obama being a FAILURE!
Check out the linked article.

Posted at 12:25 PM ET, 07/15/2012
July panic for Obama — for good reason
By Jennifer Rubin
Why has the Obama team been publicly wailing about losing out to Mitt Romney in the money race? Why would the president accuse his opponent of not merely being wrong or unqualified but criminal? After all, the polls are tied, so why so much worry in Obamaland?

Like a mystery novel, the answer is in front of our noses: The candidates are still tied in the polls. Let’s go step by step with the most logical explanation of the Obama campaign’s conduct.

The Obama team knew months ago that the economy would not sufficiently improve before Election Day to justify his reelection. Its polling showed simply blaming President George W. Bush wouldn’t be sufficient. The president and his political hacks concluded that it was too late and too risky to adopt a whole new second-term agenda. (It would risk offending either the base or centrists and reveal his first-term agenda to have been entirely inadequate.) So what to do?

July panic for Obama — for good reason - Right Turn - The Washington Post

in other words, you cannot state what law requires the release of tax returns, because there isn't any such law.

You have as much right to see Romney's returns as I have to see yours.

None.

Where did I dispute the law? I think it is great that Romney has drawn this line in the sand. I recommend that ALL republican candidates do the same. I think "No Disclosure" should be the number one plank on the GOP platform in the convention. Maybe they should all sign a pledge!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back