That's not the ACORN I knew in Chicago!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Yeah, couldn't see this one coming. Obama throws ACORN under the bus with Wright and his typical white Granny.

W.H. distances from activist group

By ALEXANDER BURNS

Days after the Census Bureau announced it would cut ties with the organizing group ACORN, and barely 24 hours after the ...

... Senate voted to withdraw funding from the lightning-rod activist group, the White House expressed support for measures to hold the group accountable for "unacceptable" behavior.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs alluded to video, taken by the conservative site BigGovernment.com, showing ACORN employees giving advice to individuals posing as sex traffickers.

"Obviously, the conduct that you see on those tapes is completely unacceptable. I think everyone would agree to that," Gibbs said. "The administration takes accountability extremely seriously."

POLITICO 44 | A Living Diary of the Obama Presidency

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Wait until they start questioning ACORN about their policies and procedures and begin to name individuals that have in the past enabled them or assisted them in their criminal behavior. Obama and others will be named. I think it would be nice to have a large group of people crying out to take Obama to court like they did to Bush. This is going to be fun to watch. I always like to see rats wiggle around in traps before they croak.

Yeah, couldn't see this one coming. Obama throws ACORN under the bus with Wright and his typical white Granny.

W.H. distances from activist group

By ALEXANDER BURNS

Days after the Census Bureau announced it would cut ties with the organizing group ACORN, and barely 24 hours after the ...

... Senate voted to withdraw funding from the lightning-rod activist group, the White House expressed support for measures to hold the group accountable for "unacceptable" behavior.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs alluded to video, taken by the conservative site BigGovernment.com, showing ACORN employees giving advice to individuals posing as sex traffickers.

"Obviously, the conduct that you see on those tapes is completely unacceptable. I think everyone would agree to that," Gibbs said. "The administration takes accountability extremely seriously."

POLITICO 44 | A Living Diary of the Obama Presidency

Nice Thread, belongs where you placed it.... oh, bananas

Forum List

Back