That was in the past. Tell me what happens now.....

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Is the line most whites here use even after being shown multiple instances of now.

African-American girl told her skin 'too dark' for dance team sues school district for racial discrimination
Theresa Braine

Camille Sturdivant was elated to win a spot on the University of Missouri Golden Girls dance team prior to her high school graduation in May 2018 – until she was “sickened” by racist text messages she accidentally intercepted between her high school team’s dance coach and choreographer.

“THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. I’m so mad,” wrote the choreographer, according to a lawsuit Sturdivant filed, quoted by the Kansas City Star.

“It actually makes my stomach hurt,” answered the coach. “Bc she’s [expletive] black. I hate that.”

Earlier, team choreographer Kevin Murakami had allegedly told Sturdivant that her skin was “too dark” to perform with the high school team, the Star reported.

The dance coach, Carley Fine, was fired last year for the racist comments, the Star said, and told to steer clear of the school and the dance team members – a mandate the suit says she disobeyed. Further, Sturdivant and the sole other African-American on the 14-member high school dance team were left out of subsequent group gatherings and photos, the lawsuit says.

African-American girl told her skin 'too dark' for dance team sues school district for racial discrimination - NY Daily News

What happens now.... People get fired, and the school gets sued (and most likely loses if not settled out of court)!

What happens now.... People get fired, and the school gets sued (and most likely loses if not settled out of court)!

What happens now is that you understand white racism still goes on in the manner in which we have said.

What happens now is that you understand white racism still goes on in the manner in which we have said.

Nobody has said white racism doesn't still go on, clown. If true, this story is certainly a good example, but it absolutely does not go on in the manner which you've said.

Nobody has said white racism doesn't still go on, clown. If true, this story is certainly a good example, but it absolutely does not go on in the manner which you've said.

It goes on exactly as I have said.

No, you exaggerate and see the KKK in every white person you walk by because you're a miserable old loon. It's your life. If that's how you want to live it be my guest. I'll still go on quite happy and fulfilled with mine.

The story is also a good example of the punishment for the practice of (white) racism. People were fired, the school and school district are being sued.

Also, one of the (black) girls won a spot on the University of Missouri Golden Girls dance team. Seems like a very good ending to me.

Humans are flawed, so there will always be some (white) racism. IM2 will always find examples of white racism to justify his black racism and to lay claim to being a victim.

Is the line most whites here use even after being shown multiple instances of now.

African-American girl told her skin 'too dark' for dance team sues school district for racial discrimination
Theresa Braine

Camille Sturdivant was elated to win a spot on the University of Missouri Golden Girls dance team prior to her high school graduation in May 2018 – until she was “sickened” by racist text messages she accidentally intercepted between her high school team’s dance coach and choreographer.

“THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. I’m so mad,” wrote the choreographer, according to a lawsuit Sturdivant filed, quoted by the Kansas City Star.

“It actually makes my stomach hurt,” answered the coach. “Bc she’s [expletive] black. I hate that.”

Earlier, team choreographer Kevin Murakami had allegedly told Sturdivant that her skin was “too dark” to perform with the high school team, the Star reported.

The dance coach, Carley Fine, was fired last year for the racist comments, the Star said, and told to steer clear of the school and the dance team members – a mandate the suit says she disobeyed. Further, Sturdivant and the sole other African-American on the 14-member high school dance team were left out of subsequent group gatherings and photos, the lawsuit says.

African-American girl told her skin 'too dark' for dance team sues school district for racial discrimination - NY Daily News

No, you exaggerate and see the KKK in every white person you walk by because you're a miserable old loon. It's your life. If that's how you want to live it be my guest. I'll still go on quite happy and fulfilled with mine.

No, I don't. You are an Asian loser so punked by whites that a white person here can use an Asian racial slur freely and you call me a racist. I'm quite happy. You are the one with problems.

No, I don't. You are an Asian loser so punked by whites that a white person here can use an Asian racial slur freely and you call me a racist. I'm quite happy. You are the one with problems.
Im sure he will agree that the vast majority of whites treat asians very well. Blacks on the other hand are racist towards EVERYONE.

You are in no way, shape, or form happy. Not even remotely close. Happy people don't constantly project negativity upon the world.

You are in no way, shape, or form happy. Not even remotely close. Happy people don't constantly project negativity upon the world.

'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim Lavell William Crump, better known by his alias David Banner, shares some of his pain and insights.

"Choose to be happy"

Peace.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness.png

You see how it is dealt with today, and the coach was fired and will never get another job in that field again and the school will settle with the student family.

Now if the punishment is not good enough for you what should be the punishment then?

Forum List

Back