That Ugly Man-Gadhafi

Sounds like Qaddaffi is politicking for one of Obama's Czar positions, He hell he sounds better then some of his previous Czars or at least the same. Czar Qaddaffi, Obama's newest cabnet member.

Sounds like Qaddaffi is politicking for one of Obama's Czar positions, He hell he sounds better then some of his previous Czars or at least the same. Czar Qaddaffi, Obama's newest cabnet member.

Way to piss down your leg moron. What does anything the arab said have to do with Obama?

Nevermind...you are too stupid to talk to nicely.

Fuck you!

I heard that he was denied a permit to pitch a tent in Central Park. He rented a mansion north of NY through the Dutch Embassy and pitched a tent in the yard. The local police made him take that down also for lack of a permit. Then the real estate agent canceled the agreement after discovering that it was for him. Kadaffy's group came back asking if there was any way it could reinstated. The agent told them if they sent the Lockerbie bomber back to Scotland, he might just do that.

Hearsay, by the way...but it came from a reputable source.

I think very few people here like Kadaffy.

He used to be a fairly handsome man. Today he looks terribly constipated and full of botox.

Edit: Here's a link that confirms some of it.
http://a.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=8634294&pid=4380645

Last edited:
all anti-american dictators rejoice that america hating obama is president

Gadhafi was best when he rapped with Tupac and the outlawz. I had no idea he was such a political figure.

such a nice avatar....

such a ridiculous post.

It was meant to be ridiculous, tried to inject some humor into this, Qaddaffi in New York is ridiculous. The UN is a circus from what I have seen, but I realize I offended folks with injecting Obama into it, not my intent, just a poke at some of his poor choices for Czars . but geesh Huggy needs to take some meds, It was not a poke at you, guess I hit a nerve.

Just heard that Gadhafi's tent is placed on Donald Trump property...

I'm wondering, did he bring his camels with him?

Forum List

Back