That Ugly "A" Word Again..."Apartheid."

"the first step is that both sides agree to a cease fire."

i think that is plain and needs no elaboration.
They already did that a couple of years ago.

Israel was the one who broke it.

Not ONCE the Palestinians kept their ceasefire. Taking that to mind it was not Israel which broke it.
They did for 5-1/2 months. Then Israel conducted an air strike on November 4 and the ceasefire officially ended.

Chronology: Which Side Violated the Israel-Gaza Ceasefire?

The breakdown last week of a five-and-a-half-month ceasefire between Israeli forces and Palestinian militants in Gaza has generated a renewed wave of violence. The killing of six Palestinian militants in Israeli air strikes and ground attacks on 4 November prompted a barrage of Palestinian rockets on nearby Israeli towns and villages.

Not only did Israel break the ceasefire, but they broke their word for the conditions for the ceasefire. They said they'd ease restrictions and movements in and out of Gaza. During the 5-1/2 months, they did the opposite. You can't even keep your word with
agreements you make.

That's why if I was President, I'd tell 'ole Bibi, "...the time for agreements is over. You either get your ass out of the OPT in 90 days, or I will remove you! End of meeting. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!"

If you're going to continue to say shit like that, at that point, it's obvious discussions will not do anything, so the only recourse would be to take you out of the loop. If you don't won't want to solve the problem, then it will be solved for you.

If you're going to lie, you need better sources. Like ones that dont contradict what you're trying to say.

“The United States strongly condemns the repeated rocket and mortar attacks against Israel and holds Hamas responsible for breaking the cease-fire and for the renewal of violence in Gaza.” U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. (“White House Puts Onus on Hamas to End Escalation of Violence,” New York Times, December 28, 2008)

The accord was signed in June. By Dec Hamas was already slinging rockets. They clearly violated the cease fire. The NY Times editorial quoted there confirms this.

They already did that a couple of years ago.

Israel was the one who broke it.

Not ONCE the Palestinians kept their ceasefire. Taking that to mind it was not Israel which broke it.
They did for 5-1/2 months. Then Israel conducted an air strike on November 4 and the ceasefire officially ended.

Chronology: Which Side Violated the Israel-Gaza Ceasefire?

The breakdown last week of a five-and-a-half-month ceasefire between Israeli forces and Palestinian militants in Gaza has generated a renewed wave of violence. The killing of six Palestinian militants in Israeli air strikes and ground attacks on 4 November prompted a barrage of Palestinian rockets on nearby Israeli towns and villages.
Not only did Israel break the ceasefire, but they broke their word for the conditions for the ceasefire. They said they'd ease restrictions and movements in and out of Gaza. During the 5-1/2 months, they did the opposite. You can't even keep your word with
agreements you make.

That's why if I was President, I'd tell 'ole Bibi, "...the time for agreements is over. You either get your ass out of the OPT in 90 days, or I will remove you! End of meeting. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!"

If you're going to continue to say shit like that, at that point, it's obvious discussions will not do anything, so the only recourse would be to take you out of the loop. If you don't won't want to solve the problem, then it will be solved for you.

I repeat, not ONCE the Palestinians stood for their so called SEACEFIRE. Not me with honesty issues, like others with knowing issues.

Almost dayly rockets fall on southerner villages, and they did also in every so called "ceasefire" we have known. The media doesn't say anything about it. But I know since I live in the area.

Any Israeli atttack back is immidietly condemned by the palestinians and told like being a crime, but of the fact that it is always started by rockets, is never told.

Almost each time there is ceasefire there are rockets, and only THEN Israel attacks. Israel is not the once breaking ceasefires. The palestinians do.

The priorities of Hamas, Hezbollah, and the PLO are NOT peaceful.. They don't have a vision of a successful Palestinian state living peacefully side by side with Israel. They want Israel to disappear.

Hospitals, trade, jobs, education, infrastructure, commerce mean much less to these folks than war and aggression.. They don't CARE if they are bombed back into a pile of rubble. They prefer to operate out of anarchy to operating out of a stable thriving society.

The "vision" of the Palestinians does not match the goals for peace.. Why? Because they don't want to do the harder job of COMPETING with Israel within the rules of civilized society.. There will always be MORE access to infrastructure and wealth on the Israeli side of the border. And these Pali leaders KNOW --- that example must disappear for them to look vital to their people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back