That Restaurant Call

if you would try watching a real news program and not propaganda maybe you might know what is going on, super duper.
And ANOTHER VERY dim liberal loon chimes in.
Only GOP trolls on this thread? Any curiosity about reality at all LOL? Pathetic. And almost treasonous disrespect for our laws and public servants of all kinds. You only admire lying scumbag frauds and are misinformed about everything. Breaking for Chumps like you.... Democrats are honest, Republicans are the swamp especially Trump now, and the Rich do not pay enough in taxes so we don't have enough to invest in America and Americans, and we now have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere. Great job. I know -another tax cut for the greedy idiot GOP rich and another million $7 an hour jobs.

Wow, all the talking points in one post. Running short on time?
Any argument at all? Have you ever considered these facts? There is no thicker substance on the planet than GOP doop skull.... Republicans aren't challenging facts anymore just attacking the character of witnesses with ridiculous garbage propaganda clear. Just like you dopes....
No first hand witnesses have testified thus far. I thought you knew that, mini dupe.

Two first hand witnesses just finished testifying less than 10 minutes ago.

And ANOTHER VERY dim liberal loon chimes in.
Only GOP trolls on this thread? Any curiosity about reality at all LOL? Pathetic. And almost treasonous disrespect for our laws and public servants of all kinds. You only admire lying scumbag frauds and are misinformed about everything. Breaking for Chumps like you.... Democrats are honest, Republicans are the swamp especially Trump now, and the Rich do not pay enough in taxes so we don't have enough to invest in America and Americans, and we now have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere. Great job. I know -another tax cut for the greedy idiot GOP rich and another million $7 an hour jobs.

Any argument at all? Have you ever considered these facts? There is no thicker substance on the planet than GOP doop skull.... Republicans aren't challenging facts anymore just attacking the character of witnesses with ridiculous garbage propaganda clear. Just like you dopes....
No first hand witnesses have testified thus far. I thought you knew that, mini dupe.

Wow, I'm sure they were quite impressive. Now we have someone whose character and truthfulness matter and can be analysed. Or are we just supposed to take their word as gospel truth?

Wow, I'm sure they were quite impressive. Now we have someone whose character and truthfulness matter and can be analysed. Or are we just supposed to take their word as gospel truth?

The right has already tried to assassinate their character. Of course, nothing has been presented to show reason to doubt their testimony, so I guess pathetic attempts at character assassination are all the have.

The right has already tried to assassinate their character. Of course, nothing has been presented to show reason to doubt their testimony, so I guess pathetic attempts at character assassination are all the have.
Indulge me. Who has testified that actually heard the infamous phone call first hand? I've been working and not paying attention to the circus.

How do you overhear a phone call at a restaurant without sitting on the receiver's lap?
How do you overhear a phone call at a restaurant without sitting on the receiver's lap?
When the Orange Clown on the other end is screaming it ain't hard

Can you post normal with out using racism? Maybe we will listen

Exactly what race is orange? Trump, Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets are the only orange Americans I have even heard of.
1aomanbad-jpg.270822
Caution - It's the Night Of The Liberal Loons on here tonight. But it's a caution ONLY because you may laugh yourself silly over the idiocy of these morons!
Any argument at all, troll?

it's a good thing you're on here to hear the facts otherwise you'd never hear them would you, super duper? unfortunately you're too brainwashed to understand what is going on in the real world aren't you? Did you notice yet that you were hero orange clown is a fraud liar and scumbag? Hello. Ditto all your pundits and propagandists.

Indulge me. Who has testified that actually heard the infamous phone call first hand? I've been working and not paying attention to the circus.
Jesus Christ read something not published by Rupert Murdoch. Do you have a computer or smartphone LOL? Google Google News or Yahoo news they have every Outlook journalists Fox noise BBC France 24 wake up and smell the coffee Christ's sake, brainwashed functional moron.

Nobody lies to Congress unless they want to go to prison. See manafort Cohen and the most recent scumbag. Stone.

Nobody lies to Congress unless they want to go to prison. See manafort Cohen and the most recent scumbag. Stone.
You know , I almost feel sorry for this lying piece of communist shit. But can't help bitch slapping this idiot!
User Clip: Brennan blatantly lies to the Senate | C-SPAN.org
Feb 9, 2016 · February 9, 2016 | Clip Of Global Threats This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN. User Clip: Brennan blatantly lies to ....

Lawmakers want James Clapper prosecuted before statute of limitations runs out

Jan 17, 2018 · "James Clapper lied to Congress, and to the American people, about ... Since retiring last year, Clapper has taken a leading role....

Eric Holder's Long History Of Lying To Congress
May 31, 2013 · Scandal: Before he lied to Congress while under oath about what he knew about ... As early as the New Black Panthers case, Eric Holder had a

And how come these scumbags weren't locked up?.....Deep State connections. Perhaps AG Barr can go back over these!!!

Or if they know nothing will happen to them. Now, does this mean that you will take as gospel truth anyone who says under oath that Trump did nothing wrong? I mean, no one lies to Congress, right?

Forum List

Back