That Pathology of Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Jewish Cognitive Dissonance

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Anyone research the background of that gross looking weirdo? She apparently was brought up in the misogamist environment of Jewishism, and apparently projected that cultural issue onto society as a whole and sought to find reconciliation with her specific issues as if society suffered from them also.

Anyone research the background of that gross looking weirdo? She apparently was brought up in the misogamist environment of Jewishism, and apparently projected that cultural issue onto society as a whole and sought to find reconciliation with her specific issues as if society suffered from them also.

is that about as specific as you can be?

I simply cannot see why Jewish voters don't flock to the RW.

Snouter correct. Until a very few generations ago Jews were brought up in very religious male dominated households with 10 siblings.

All of th 60s leading feminists were jewess. It's disgusting they aimed their ire at gentile men and women. We were chivalrous and there fore an easy target.

I simply cannot see why Jewish voters don't flock to the RW.
they don't have voting power. which is why they use other means.

You sound to me like you blocking your true inner feelings. Don't hold back..............

Snouter correct. Until a very few generations ago Jews were brought up in very religious male dominated households with 10 siblings.

All of th 60s leading feminists were jewess. It's disgusting they aimed their ire at gentile men and women. We were chivalrous and there fore an easy target.

how many years is a "few generations ago"? about 100?
About 100 years ago most gentiles were brought up completely illiterate. What are you calling a "male dominated" household? ---------how are you defining "chivalrous"?

how many years is a "few generations ago"? about 100?
About 100 years ago most gentiles were brought up completely illiterate. What are you calling a "male dominated" household? ---------how are you defining "chivalrous"?
I've met secular jews, about the age of those early feminists. They grew up in houses groaning with siblings.

what is the way feminists said men used to enslave women?... childbirth.

chivalry is a concept you could never understand.

Forum List

Back