That One I a A Riot

The act of being here without proper documentation is what is illegal, and is still illegal regardless of what a court says. What you can't call them is "convicted aliens" until a court decides this is so.

How about:...You have NO RIGHTS because you are here illegally. So slide back across the border and do your whining there.

They are still entitled to due process, unless of course they are an enemy combatant or an enemy soldier. What they are not entitled to, however is to remain here unless they legalize thier status.

Really? Due process? Okay. "Do process" their asses right back over the border.

How about:...You have NO RIGHTS because you are here illegally. So slide back across the border and do your whining there.

They are still entitled to due process, unless of course they are an enemy combatant or an enemy soldier. What they are not entitled to, however is to remain here unless they legalize thier status.

I agree on making them leave, but the courts and the goverment have to do it. If they had no rights, then private citizens could do the deporting, and that would lead to lawlessness.

What we need to do is elect a government that will enforce its own laws, or at least let the states do the enforcing if it chooses not to do it.

I agree on making them leave, but the courts and the goverment have to do it. If they had no rights, then private citizens could do the deporting, and that would lead to lawlessness.

What we need to do is elect a government that will enforce its own laws, or at least let the states do the enforcing if it chooses not to do it.

"What we need to do is elect a government that will enforce its own laws, or at least let the states do the enforcing if it chooses not to do it."

On that much we agree.

There is no reason to have courts involved, unless the illegal has engaged in criminal acts.

Deportation is an administrative process. ICE determines that the illegal has no legal right to be in the USA, and deports them. That is due process.

There is no reason to have courts involved, unless the illegal has engaged in criminal acts.

Deportation is an administrative process. ICE determines that the illegal has no legal right to be in the USA, and deports them. That is due process.

Good point, although i think ICE does have juristiction on deportations via a court order, and those who are to be deported can appeal to a court.

Cripes, what the hell is wrong with people...

On my fb page I have a friend who constantly bemoans the stupidity of Republicans and then has the temerity to cry about "voter suppression" in regards to requiring some form of fucking ID. He dismisses the actual voter suppression by the nbp and actual voter fraud perpetrated on us repeatedly by Acorn as incidental and unimportant (in fact, likely not even real...) but goes on and on about how stupid republicans are going to suppress voters.....

Wait, I lost track of what I was saying....anyway, what loons. Yes, illegal aliens are criminals. Hence the word "illegal" instead of "legal".

Fuckchops.

With a little luck Truthmatters will pass out when she reads your post. Therefore...Good Job!!!

Good point, although i think ICE does have juristiction on deportations via a court order, and those who are to be deported can appeal to a court.

ICE has set up special courts for hearings, but illegals have no option to appeal to general courts.

A few years back, the illegals were organized by the democrats to engage in a strange protest they called "A day without a wetback." They released a propaganda film "A day without a Mexican" at about the same time.

The film portrayed the nation grinding to a halt without the illegals, who were the heroic backbone of America.

But the reality was vastly different. The "Day without a wetback" protest had no impact at all, other than the Mexican nationals blocking traffic in downtown Los Angeles. What the protest really showed is that we can easily get along without illegals. Imagine, jobs for Americans. Yeah, they might have to pay more - to fucking bad. It's amazing that leftists speak of wage disparity, yet they are the ones who promote illegals - which are the basis of driving wages down.

Communist agitators like C. Clayton Jones bemoan the gap between rich and poor, while fighting to import millions of third world peasants to drive wages down ever more. You get the feeling that leftist speak with forked tongue.

ICE has set up special courts for hearings, but illegals have no option to appeal to general courts.

A few years back, the illegals were organized by the democrats to engage in a strange protest they called "A day without a wetback." They released a propaganda film "A day without a Mexican" at about the same time.

The film portrayed the nation grinding to a halt without the illegals, who were the heroic backbone of America.

But the reality was vastly different. The "Day without a wetback" protest had no impact at all, other than the Mexican nationals blocking traffic in downtown Los Angeles. What the protest really showed is that we can easily get along without illegals. Imagine, jobs for Americans. Yeah, they might have to pay more - to fucking bad. It's amazing that leftists speak of wage disparity, yet they are the ones who promote illegals - which are the basis of driving wages down.

Communist agitators like C. Clayton Jones bemoan the gap between rich and poor, while fighting to import millions of third world peasants to drive wages down ever more. You get the feeling that leftist speak with forked tongue.

Thanks for clarifying that. To me the special courts do meet due process, as they are specific only to one crime, which is being here illegally. As long as they stick to that question only, then they are fine by me.

We took the fast train from the south of France, through the wine country, all the way to the northern border of Belgium. It was a beautiful trip, very inexpensive, food and drinks were served and we enjoyed visiting with other passengers, both French and Belgeek.

We watched one young man in particular. He had an adorable son, just little tyke, who was very well behaved through the day-long trip. In talking to him, we learned that he was French but worked in Belgium, while his wife was just the opposite. He said he would meet her in Brussels where they would trade roles - she would take their son home.

In talking to others, we learned there were many who lived in one country but worked in the other. Their system benefits both countries and the citizens of each.

I lived in Tucson for more than 25 years. There was seldom a day go by when I didn't see cars with Mexico plates on them. They come across to work, to shop and then return back to Mexico. I often heard people say they hated those people even though they were legal AND they brought a lot of money into the US.

Meanwhile, undocumented, illegal, whatever you want to call them - They also used to come across to work. They are almost gone now and we see the results throughout our country. Almost every state has family owned farms that cannot afford to pay the wages that Big Agriculture can pay so they're going out of business. Its no mistake, its not by accident that Big Ag is standing by to buy those family farms at the constant auctions that are held in every county.

The United States is way too busy hating non-whites to ever even consider that we really hurt only ourselves with our idiotic and never-ending fight.

We're all but rid of the migrant farm worker and it has cost us countless family owned business. Just as the GObP/R planned it.

You don't believe that of course but think back to when Mittens let it slip that he wanted Americans to lose their homes so the 1% could buy them and rent them back to the broken home owner.

You can think about that, research it for yourself - Or, you can just go on with your mindless hate and endless name calling.

You might also want to look at the old Braceros program. We treated them like shit back then too but we used to send airplanes to get the farm workers and then fly them back.

We have not made even an inch of progress.

Meanwhile, undocumented, illegal, whatever you want to call them - They also used to come across to work. They are almost gone now and we see the results throughout our country. Almost every state has family owned farms that cannot afford to pay the wages that Big Agriculture can pay so they're going out of business. Its no mistake, its not by accident that Big Ag is standing by to buy those family farms at the constant auctions that are held in every county.

So you support paying undocumented migrant workers sub-minimuim wages?

Forum List

Back