That One I a A Riot

• Banned
I love one of the comments:

"Calling an Illegal immigrant an undocumented alien is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist. Both are still illegal."

Cripes, what the hell is wrong with people...

On my fb page I have a friend who constantly bemoans the stupidity of Republicans and then has the temerity to cry about "voter suppression" in regards to requiring some form of fucking ID. He dismisses the actual voter suppression by the nbp and actual voter fraud perpetrated on us repeatedly by Acorn as incidental and unimportant (in fact, likely not even real...) but goes on and on about how stupid republicans are going to suppress voters.....

Wait, I lost track of what I was saying....anyway, what loons. Yes, illegal aliens are criminals. Hence the word "illegal" instead of "legal".

Fuckchops.

should say "This One Is A Riot"!
Illegal immigrants know how to riot!

La+Raza.jpg

credits

IllegalAlienWalkout4May2006.jpg

IllegalAlienWalkout2May2006.jpg

communists urging revolution

They think we owe them something. Oops. My bad. They think we owe them everything.

Coordinators said they prefer the phrase "undocumented immigrant."

Proof that the coordinators are backward, racist and small minded. The term "undocumented immigrant" has gone the way of the dodo bird as of last Saturday at noon EST.

The new politically correct term "Citizenally Challenged". Wake up people!

Update:

A PC court judge has overturned the newest designation "Citizenally Challenged" as of 5:00 PM EST today.

The new non-bigoted terminology is henceforth "Aspiring American". Please make a note of it.

Last edited:
Coordinators said they prefer the phrase "undocumented immigrant."
Proof that the coordinators are backward, racist and small minded. The term "undocumented immigrant" has gone the way of the dodo bird as of last Saturday at noon EST.

The new politically correct term "Citizenally Challenged". Wake up people!

Yep. next time their signs will be saying "Get out, Gringo!!!"

Been there done that in the nineteenth century.

Am I mistaken as to what the word illegal means.

Immigrants protest 'illegal' label

"By saying illegal, they're assuming that we broke a criminal law,"

Really now isn't that a coincidence?

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process rights per the 14th Amendment, including those undocumented. See Plyler v. Doe (1982). Consequently all persons in the United States are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, and therefore not ‘illegal.’

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process rights per the 14th Amendment, including those undocumented. See Plyler v. Doe (1982). Consequently all persons in the United States are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, and therefore not ‘illegal.’
Oh, if they sneak across the border, which is against the law, they're legal?

Sure, they are, Mr. Jones. :rolleyes:

The ones who claim we "stole" their land were killing our ranchers then, they kill them now. And they denied Texians their civil rights!

alamo_small1.jpg

Son of the South: Battle of the Alamo
Casualties: 282 (Santa Anna's official report back to Mexico City, dictated to his personal secretary Ramón Martínez Caro, stated 600 rebel bodies were found.)

LaRaza wants another shot at Americans.

Leftist weirdoes alway pull for changing the language that illuminates their criminal tendencies.

They've changed "baby" to "embryo/zygote/fetus" so it doesn't seem like they want to kill humans when they pull for abortion.

You'll hear them kibbitz over words like "murder" and "illegal" because they don't want people to realize that they do promote murder and other illegal activities. They won't stop doing it, so they campaign to change the meaning of the words.

The act of being here without proper documentation is what is illegal, and is still illegal regardless of what a court says. What you can't call them is "convicted aliens" until a court decides this is so.

The act of being here without proper documentation is what is illegal, and is still illegal regardless of what a court says. What you can't call them is "convicted aliens" until a court decides this is so.

How about:...You have NO RIGHTS because you are here illegally. So slide back across the border and do your whining there.

How about:...You have NO RIGHTS because you are here illegally. So slide back across the border and do your whining there.

They are still entitled to due process, unless of course they are an enemy combatant or an enemy soldier. What they are not entitled to, however is to remain here unless they legalize thier status.

Forum List

Back