That Old Dog Still Hunts

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Here's a look at Willy Jeff's long-time squeeze, Julie Tauber McMahon, or as his Secret Service team calls her, the "Energizer" (bunny). What Hillary fans make of this is of little consequence since they're fine with her whole sleazy history. But normal Americans have to wonder why she stays in a marriage most women would have fled years ago. We on the right know full well it's a business partnership and never was anything else:

“I don’t understand why this is such a big deal,” Chappaqua resident Joanna Fisher says of the revelation that Bill Clinton’s nonprofit foundation, the Clinton Global Initiative, pledged $2 million to Energy Pioneer Solutions, a company run by her neighbor Julie Tauber McMahon.

“The funniest part of it is, she doesn’t need his $2 million,” Fisher says. “She’s from an extremely wealthy family. We spend that on clothes.”

feature7.jpg

The big deal, of course, is buzz that McMahon is “Energizer” — the woman so dubbed by Secret Service agents because of her regular visits to Clinton’s home in the Westchester hamlet . . . always when Hillary Clinton isn’t around.

Last summer, in his book “The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents,” author Ronald Kessler quoted an agent as saying, “You don’t stop her, you don’t approach her, you just let her go in.” (Another agent told Kessler that Energizer’s breasts are “very perky and very new and full.”)

http://nypost.com/2016/05/29/meet-bill-clintons-very-good-friend-behind-energizer-rumor/

Ugg. Lecherous old men are so creepy. I envision his johnson looking a lot like that thumb. :eek:

Bill Clinton's aged pretty badly, he also looks ill.

Why do American's refer to a man's lower organ as a Johnson?

Lord ... are the Brits wound up that tight? Johnson, weewee, third leg, thinking with the wrong head, old truckers never die - they just get a new Peterbilt, willie ... THUD! THUD! THUD!... what the hell?! Oh ... just my kids hitting the floor and covering their ears and faces ... Mom's not supposed to know a damned thing about that "thing."

I don't know how the hell they think they got here in the first place - that's always "TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"

Ugg. Lecherous old men are so creepy. I envision his johnson looking a lot like that thumb. :eek:

Lord ... are the Brits wound up that tight? Johnson, weewee, third leg, thinking with the wrong head, old truckers never die - they just get a new Peterbilt, willie ... THUD! THUD! THUD!... what the hell?! Oh ... just my kids hitting the floor and covering their ears and faces ... Mom's not supposed to know a damned thing about that "thing."

I don't know how the hell they think they got here in the first place - that's always "TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"

Huh? :confused-84:

They're called a lot of things.

They're called a lot of things.

Yes they are but here in Europa we've never used the term Johnson.

Forum List

Back