That Old Bigot Helen Thomas had her Award Abolished...

All Helen Thomas did was state the truth.

But the Jewish owned media couldn't stand it and chose to vilify and discredit her.

Your constant bitching about Jews is wearing a tad thin. It is not big. It is not clever. It is not funny.

If freedom of speech offends you, please feel free to leave this country and find one that is more suitable to your anti-semitic views. Not only will I help you pack, I'll arrange your flight and pick up the tab.

But the Jewish owned media couldn't stand it and chose to vilify and discredit her.

Your constant bitching about Jews is wearing a tad thin. It is not big. It is not clever. It is not funny.

If freedom of speech offends you, please feel free to leave this country and find one that is more suitable to your anti-semitic views. Not only will I help you pack, I'll arrange your flight and pick up the tab.

Helen Thomas's freedom of speech obviously does not bother you :)

Get a grip CG.

I am sticking up for Freedom of speech and Helen Thomas's right of free speech..

It's the anti-American people like you who backed the movement to silence her.

And want to deport people like me who don't agree with you. :evil:

Since you hate America and Free Speech so much CG.

I will gladly pay your way to another country. :cool:

Last edited:

Get a grip CG.

I am sticking up for Freedom of speech and Helen Thomas's right of free speech..

She has the Right to be a Bigot... She does not have the Right to not Face the Consequences of her Bigotry...

This Award in her Name isn't a Right she's had Stripped... It's an Award she's had Stripped.

:)

peace...

Uncle Ferd says she's just a crotchety old windbag...
:cuckoo:
Helen Thomas defends comments that got her barred from White House
Saturday 19th March, 2011 - Helen Thomas, a White House correspondent for many years before she made remarks about Israel, has defended her comments in an interview in Playboy magazine.
After more than 50 years of speaking to presidents, she resigned from her reserved seat after making the comment that the Israeli's should "get the hell out of Palestine." Recorded on a tape machine which was being used in an interview, she went on to say the Israelis should "go home to Poland, Germany and other countries where they came from." Thomas has told Playboy she is not anti-Jewish nor anti-Zionist. She said what she had meant by her comments was that Jews were no longer being persecuted as they had been during World War II.

She said: "If they were, we sure would hear about it. Instead, they initiated the Jackson-Vanik law, which said the U.S. would not trade with Russia unless it allowed unlimited Jewish emigration. But it was not immigration to the United States, which would have been fine with me. It was to go to Palestine and uproot these people, throw them out of their homes, which they have done through several wars." Ms Thomas said that the current situation for Palestinians could no longer be considered to be fair, and that she wanted people to understand the root causes of Palestinians' anger. She told her interviewer she had become fed up with how the Palestinians had been treated for decades. "They are incarcerated and living in an open prison," she said. "Sure, the Israelis have a right to exist—but where they were born, not to come and take someone else’s home. I’ve had it up to here with the violations against the Palestinians."

On her stance against violence and suicide bombings, she said: "Of course I don’t condone any violence against anyone. But who wouldn’t fight for their country? What would any American do if their land was being taken? Remember Pearl Harbor. The Palestinian violence is to protect what little remains of Palestine. The suicide bombers act out of despair and desperation." Thomas also claimed that she had become aware of a strong Zionist lobby in political circles, with influential lobbyists controlling what happens in Congress and the White House. During her White House years, Thomas had the reputation as a hard questioner, pushing administrations for answers on wars and torture.

Helen Thomas defends comments that got her barred from White House

Consider what it means when a woman once lauded as this nation's most respected White House journalist, waited until the END OF HER CAREER to voice her true opinions about American foreign policy.

What would serious students of American politics and the propaganda that drives them, conclude that this means?

I know that such deep thinking isn't the forte of most of the players here, of course, and I am reluctant to wste my time trying to teach partisan pigs to sing, so it might be better just to allow ya'll to connect the dots for yourselves.

Consider what it means when a woman once lauded as this nation's most respected White House journalist, waited until the END OF HER CAREER to voice her true opinions about American foreign policy.

What would serious students of American politics and the propaganda that drives them, conclude that this means?

I know that such deep thinking isn't the forte of most of the players here, of course, and I am reluctant to wste my time trying to teach partisan pigs to sing, so it might be better just to allow ya'll to connect the dots for yourselves.

Get a grip CG.

She has the Right to be a Bigot... She does not have the Right to not Face the Consequences of her Bigotry...

This Award in her Name isn't a Right she's had Stripped... It's an Award she's had Stripped.

:)

peace...

Exactly. I have the right to go in to work and tell my boss off...but I don't have the right not to face the consequences of my actions (being fired).

Speakin' of fuckin', you can check her out in this month's Playboy.

helen_thomas_mean.jpg

What you're driving at, deep thinker, is that her views on Jewish power somehow slanted her own writing for years in a way that went undetected.

Here's the problem with that idea.

Jews read every word written by the big journos of America, and if they catch a whiff of anything that crosses their interests, they get it shut down fast. Helen Thomas knew that. Beyond that, Helen Thomas was a wire service reporter her entire career -- no op-ed stuff, not even any "analysis" pieces that I'm aware of. Just "The White House said... blah blah."

In other words, the rare journalist who actually GETS Jewish power KNOWS DAMN WELL that to hang on to employment, they best "play along." Ever hear the story of Joe Sobran at National Review? Google it up some time.

The real point of Helen Thomas' timing is: she went for broke when it couldn't hurt her. She's older than dirt, got money in the bank, and she took the opportunity to speak her mind. GOOD FOR HER.

She happens to be right about Jewish power.

A point nicely underscored by the consequences of her own action!

Any deep thinkers want to reflect on that one for a second?

American journalism is shot through with Jews and Jewish power, top to bottom. They own it, write it, produce it, control it, you name it. I see this from the outside on a daily basis and from the inside for a few years after college. There are any number of resources I could point to for quantification of this, but all one need do is look at the credits of a show or the masthead of a paper.

Jews accept no criticism of themselves, and seek absolute destruction of anyone who does criticize them.

That is a fact.

Helen Thomas is an old Lebanese woman with Democratic politics, but she is correct here, and God bless her for sticking to her guns.

Policy-wise, the Helen Thomases of the world don't get their way.

The Jews do.

Consider the amazing case of Judith Miller, a Jewish reporter for the New York Times who served her country (that being Israel) quite well with stories about WMD's.

Which turned out not to exist.

But this is all coming from THE NEW YORK TIMES, that supposedly liberal paper.

Liberal? Conservative?

Doesn't matter.

What matters is the Jew, and where he toils. He'll find a way to get what he wants for his own people.

Hear those missiles landing on Libya?

That's "Good for Jews."

Why not missiles landing on... Darfur?

Well, there's no interest of Jews there.

And on and on. Do Jews dictate all foreign policy? Maybe not. But they drive most of it. It's not going to do you any good to run away from that idea bawling your eyes out about "anti-Semitism", folks. Wise the fuck up. You don't have to "hate all the Jews" or worship Hitler. But you do have to come to terms with ethnic power realities in the United States. That starts with an understanding of who Jews are and what they want. If you don't understand that, you understand nothing.

Last edited:
AIPAC and the ADL have a lot of power and they control a lot of our foreign policy. The people that really control our foreign policy are the war contractors. We give our tax dollars to the government, they then give our money to Israel and Egypt to buy weapons off of the war contractors.

We're actually paying for other countries' weapons. I'm not sure what happens with Egypt now.

Israel and Egypt get 1/3 of all US foreign aid and neither is a developing country. That to me is sad.

I know a lot of you guys really want to fuck Helen Thomas hard because if you didn't, you wouldn't post about her.

Last edited:
On one hand it is sad that such a loooooong career ends in disgrace like this.
But then again - perhaps in her "I don't give a crap what anyone thinks" old age - her true colors is just now showing.

Forum List

Back