That Obama is one tough negotiator.

clip_image002_thumb.jpg

We are the laughingstock of the world thanks to obozo.

Oh wow. Those released were officials of the defunct Taliban government. It isn't like they are going back out and harboring terrorists as government officials again. :rolleyes:
Oh no, to conservatives they are criminal masterminds who are the only thing the Taliban needs to retake Afghanistan and kill a HUGE number of Americans. There are thousands of those stone age animals there, what's five more? A drop in the bucket, that's what.

To say Bergdahl would have been abandoned if not releasing 5 of the worst terrorists in exchange for him is like saying that those who went to fight with ISIS were abandoned.

Bergdahl left of his own accord. He did a lot of talking about joining the radical Muslim terrorists. Then he did it. Fuck him. Funny that very little information regarding his desertion was reported prior to Obama making the trade.

Meanwhile, actual innocent people are abandoned. I'm sure the fact that Bergdahl is Muslim and other victims are Christian has nothing to do with it. Right.
So yeah, you and the rest of the conservatives only give a fuck about certain Americans, the rest can rot, just like here in America. Conservatives place so many conditions on who they care about that it ends up being an extremely short list and then they dare to act populist come election time.
Shut up. You liberals didn't give a shit about Tahmooressi. You only care about the fucking traitors (like yourselves). F U.
He was under arrest for breaking the laws in a country that has a legal system, not being held hostage, how is that a similar situation?
He wasn't a fucking traitor, like Bergdahl, Obama, and you.
You throw that term around pretty freely, Is it just your generic term for people who you want dead?
No, I'd rather see you in prison.

So yeah, you and the rest of the conservatives only give a fuck about certain Americans, the rest can rot, just like here in America. Conservatives place so many conditions on who they care about that it ends up being an extremely short list and then they dare to act populist come election time.
Shut up. You liberals didn't give a shit about Tahmooressi. You only care about the fucking traitors (like yourselves). F U.
He was under arrest for breaking the laws in a country that has a legal system, not being held hostage, how is that a similar situation?
You throw that term around pretty freely, Is it just your generic term for people who you want dead?
And what would the charge be? Treason? Look up the legal definition and get back to me you angry, ignorant little man.

And what would the charge be? Treason? Look up the legal definition and get back to me you angry, ignorant little man.
No, you should be in prison for impersonating a human being.

Bergdahl made his choice. He is a deserter and a traitor.

Oh wow. Those released were officials of the defunct Taliban government. It isn't like they are going back out and harboring terrorists as government officials again. :rolleyes:

The released GITMO terrorists went right back to what they do best. Plotting the murder of more infidels. Are people on the left still believing Obama when he calls them JV and pretends that they have all been defeated? They've joined forces with ISIS now and are growing every day. Now threats are being made to military people here in the states.

I have a conscience and a sense of empathy for my fellow humans, You on the other hand seem to lack these qualities that separate us from savage beasts.

Oh no, to conservatives they are criminal masterminds who are the only thing the Taliban needs to retake Afghanistan and kill a HUGE number of Americans. There are thousands of those stone age animals there, what's five more? A drop in the bucket, that's what.

I am beginning to see the problem Liberals really are that fucking stupid.

It's not that those 5 are going to make all the difference. It's that they know that they can get their way and Obama will lie to the American people when he says he is tough on terrorists. They've learned that they can push us and we will give in and not fight back or even acknowledge that they pose a major threat. While they gain strength and continue their attacks on infidels, Obama and his administration are in cahoots with other radical organizations, like CAIR, to convince people that they should embrace Muslims. Liberals are tadpoles in a stockpot swimming happily because the water is getting nice and warm..............

Doesn't matter. America has always tried to get back our citizens in the hands of our enemies no matter the circumstances.

I am beginning to see the problem Liberals really are that fucking stupid.

It's not that those 5 are going to make all the difference. It's that they know that they can get their way and Obama will lie to the American people when he says he is tough on terrorists. They've learned that they can push us and we will give in and not fight back or even acknowledge that they pose a major threat. While they gain strength and continue their attacks on infidels, Obama and his administration are in cahoots with other radical organizations, like CAIR, to convince people that they should embrace Muslims. Liberals are tadpoles in a stockpot swimming happily because the water is getting nice and warm..............
No wonder you are up late with that much fear boiling inside your head. Conservatives used to have some courage, what the fuck happened?

I have a conscience and a sense of empathy for my fellow humans, You on the other hand seem to lack these qualities that separate us from savage beasts.
You have empathy for terrorists and deserters and I'm glad I lack those "qualities".

T

Doesn't matter. America has always tried to get back our citizens in the hands of our enemies no matter the circumstances.

This trade if set in WWII was like asking for one serviceman back and in return giving back five of Hitler's generals.

These Taliban weren't Mohammed six packs for crying out loud; they were top brass.

Good grief! One would have been bad enough on a trade but five?

Freaking five?

The released GITMO terrorists went right back to what they do best. Plotting the murder of more infidels. Are people on the left still believing Obama when he calls them JV and pretends that they have all been defeated? They've joined forces with ISIS now and are growing every day. Now threats are being made to military people here in the states.

They are being closely monitored by our intelligence within Qatar.

They are being closely monitored by our intelligence within Qatar.
Big fucking deal. What's Obama gonna do when they return to battle, write 'em a nasty letter?

Yeah we all know conservatives would have abandoned him, it's not something to be proud of.

To say Bergdahl would have been abandoned if not releasing 5 of the worst terrorists in exchange for him is like saying that those who went to fight with ISIS were abandoned.

Bergdahl left of his own accord. He did a lot of talking about joining the radical Muslim terrorists. Then he did it. Fuck him. Funny that very little information regarding his desertion was reported prior to Obama making the trade.

Meanwhile, actual innocent people are abandoned. I'm sure the fact that Bergdahl is Muslim and other victims are Christian has nothing to do with it. Right.
So yeah, you and the rest of the conservatives only give a fuck about certain Americans
and liberals are different?....
Yes. Most of us believe that everyone has a certain value and reject the cherished conservative notion of a "worthless person".
yea and your buddies posting around here back that up .....try reading a dean,guno or dottie thread....they sure back up what you say .....

This is what happens when you have a muslim president. Obozo knew exactly what he was doing here.

Forum List

Back