That must make Obama and Biden Chickenhawks right?

Yeah.

It is.

Clinton's war in Bosnia had two objectives. Stop an on going genocide. Keep Yugoslavia from descending into failed rogue states that harbored terrorists. He was resoundingly successful..as Bush's visit to Croatia proved. I had a chance to visit Split and Dubrovnik. No need for body armor or anything.

Bush's war in Iraq was to punish Saddam Hussein for trying to assassinate daddy ( Which the court is still out on ) and the fulfill a long standing dream of the PNAC to control the regions oil. Well it resulted in the deaths of well over 4k American troops, 200K Iraqi civilians, who knows how many Iraqi military, the annihilation of Iraqi infrastructure, and the propping up of a very fragile regime that resembles the one that was kicked out. I don't think you can do the tourist thing in Iraq yet. Do you?
I think you meant to say, "It's different because Clinton is a Democrat".

Nope. Didn't post that at all.

Literacy is not your high point.

But then again..seems neither is comprehension, cognitive thinking or reasoned debate.
Oh, who are you trying to kid? You hated Iraq simply because a Republican did it. You support what Clinton did and what Obama's doing simply because they're Democrats.

Period.

Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

Obama's US Military Service record + Biden's US Military Service Record = 0

Therefore, they're both Chickenhawks.

And just how many invasions and occupations have the current batch in the White House planed and executed?

Dumb as a stump as usual.

And you Frank, when and in which branch of our armed forces did you serve?

How many of Biden's 5 deferments does that remove?

Don't know, don't care. Answer the question, in which branch and when?

How many times do you want to do this?

I never served.

Again, and like I said last time and every time someone wants to rub their service in my face like they're better than me, thank you for your service. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Iran
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

His post refers to CIC and VP whatshisname.
Two Chickenhawks.
Why are you turning it around on Frank? I don't walk around touting my military service, like John Kerry - why should Frank?

Iran
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

Two Chickenhawks.
Why are you turning it around on Frank? I don't walk around touting my military service, like John Kerry - why should Frank?

I never served and I don't make any pretenses about it, nor will I be intimidated into silence because of it

Two Chickenhawks.

I never served and I don't make any pretenses about it, nor will I be intimidated into silence because of it

As is your right Frank! The topic is Chickenhawks in the front office, not you! Rock on dude! I'm with ya!

America is never happy unless they are in a war. They think that makes us stronger. But our kids have to pay for it. Its the truth. Hurts doesnt it? War should be a last resort.

Iran
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

Two Chickenhawks.

Because a chicken hawk is someone who is willing to send other peoples kids into harms way. Those of us who served know exactly what that means - chicken hawks don't, and I particularly despise those who who believe war is anything but the last option.

President Obama and President Bush both learned very quickly the consequences of sending our kids into combat. I'm sure they both spend sleepless nights knowing the consequences of their orders. Biden's son served in Iraq.

Two Chickenhawks.

Because a chicken hawk is someone who is willing to send other peoples kids into harms way. Those of us who served know exactly what that means - chicken hawks don't, and I particularly despise those who who believe war is anything but the last option.

President Obama and President Bush both learned very quickly the consequences of sending our kids into combat. I'm sure they both spend sleepless nights knowing the consequences of their orders. Biden's son served in Iraq.

Thanks - I know what a Chickenhawk is. Currently, we have one in the Oval Office.

And "Kids" volunteer to join the military.
I went where I was told to go when I was in. I enlisted. So I am fully onboard with the concept. Even did what Chickenhawk Clinton ordered me/my ship to do.

And several "kids" I know serving over there are in their 40s and have families. I don't consider them kids. A friend of mine - with the DOJ, just got back from an extended deployment the A-Stan. This particular "kid" has three kids in college and a beautiful wife.

Iran
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

Wait a minute.

Libya? Yemen?

We invaded?

Not invaded, merely killing bad guys and innocents in Yemen and Pakistan with Predator drone Hellfire missiles and bad guys and innocents in Libya with cruise missiles and aerial bombardment. Tripling the ground troops in Afghanistan by the chickenhawks as well.

Any questions?

Oh, who are you trying to kid? You hated Iraq simply because a Republican did it. You support what Clinton did and what Obama's doing simply because they're Democrats.

Period.

I posted things in plain english, son. It's not my fault that public education and life on the public dole didn't help your comprehension much.

Oh and..

Period.:lol:

Iran
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen

Wait a minute.

Libya? Yemen?

We invaded?

Not invaded, merely killing bad guys and innocents in Yemen and Pakistan with Predator drone Hellfire missiles and bad guys and innocents in Libya with cruise missiles and aerial bombardment. Tripling the ground troops in Afghanistan by the chickenhawks as well.

Any questions?

You're against killing bad guys, why?

Oh wait..so was George W. Bush.

Seems he didn't get Osama Bin Laden. But oh..he did get Saddam Hussein.

That was sorta like attacking Canada for bombing Pearl Harbor.

Wait a minute.

Libya? Yemen?

We invaded?

Any questions?

You're against killing bad guys, why?

Oh wait..so was George W. Bush.

Seems he didn't get Osama Bin Laden. But oh..he did get Saddam Hussein.

That was sorta like attacking Canada for bombing Pearl Harbor.

I agree with your comparisons about how dumb the war with Iraq was.

However.............the Libya adventure is equally as dumb, sure it's a smaller scale, but equally as dumb.

Iraq and Libya pose(d) the same threat to america that the flying spaghetti monster in the Gorgon Galaxy poses.

If my money is going to be wasted somewhere, at least waste it here in something that doesn't result in dead people or creating more hate in the Arab world.

Two Chickenhawks.

Thanks - I know what a Chickenhawk is. Currently, we have one in the Oval Office.

And "Kids" volunteer to join the military.
I went where I was told to go when I was in. I enlisted. So I am fully onboard with the concept. Even did what Chickenhawk Clinton ordered me/my ship to do.

And several "kids" I know serving over there are in their 40s and have families. I don't consider them kids. A friend of mine - with the DOJ, just got back from an extended deployment the A-Stan. This particular "kid" has three kids in college and a beautiful wife.

I enlisted at a different time, LBJ was president and war raged in SE Asia. I had finished my second year at CAL when I reported for Active Duty and a 25 year old in our company at NTC San Diego was called "Pappy". Three guys I played ball with in HS had already been killed by then, and many more friends earned a place on the wall in DC before "peace with honor" was a distant memory and Saigon fell.

Watching "This Week" on Sunday mornings the "in momoriam" segment listed the names and ages of those killed. It was not my imagination or my attempt at hyperbole to use the word "kids"; the enlisted personnel and Jr. Officers were mostly under 25 - to me they were kids and left behind parents and grandparents as well as wives and children to grieve.

Last edited:

Period.

I posted things in plain english, son. It's not my fault that public education and life on the public dole didn't help your comprehension much.

Oh and..

Period.:lol:
Do you really expect anyone with any intelligence to believe your crap?

"What Democrats do is good. When a Republican does it, it's bad."

:lol:

ANYBODY who advocates that their nation go to war who never served and never will is a chickenhawk.

Chickenhawks have as much right as the rest of us to have an opinion about war and peace, of course.

But those of us who did serve certainly have the right to hold them in some degree of contempt, too.

Forum List

Back