That Moment When They Realize You Are Black...

I didnt know your name was Deanna. With that retarded username it could have been Dean.

I love speaking Ebonics. If you cant speak Ebonics then you are dumb. It takes intelligence to be able to speak multiple languages. I never think a person that speaks Ebonics is ignorant and I wouldnt care if someone thought I was ignorant. If a person is too stupid to be able to communicate in multiple situations then they are losers.

Hey back up a bit. It takes MORE intelligence to speak Klingon, but that doesn't make you special.. :poke:
I didnt say it made me special. I said it made me smarter than most whites because they only speak 1 language and thats not even correct.
poke.gif
Speaking more than one language does not mean you are smarter, it means you learned another language. I cook better than most people i know, it doesnt mean i am smarter.
Thats because cooking isnt another language.
Ok i have great Cadd skills and am artistic, doesnt mean i am smarter. Anything pretty much can be taught, it still only makes you know another language, doesnt make you smarter.
Those arent languages either. Of course anything can be taught. The problems is actually learning it. If you check it out you will see that polyglots are some of the most intelligent people on the planet. Wanna guess what race has more polyglots than anyone else?

Hey back up a bit. It takes MORE intelligence to speak Klingon, but that doesn't make you special.. :poke:
I didnt say it made me special. I said it made me smarter than most whites because they only speak 1 language and thats not even correct.
poke.gif
Speaking more than one language does not mean you are smarter, it means you learned another language. I cook better than most people i know, it doesnt mean i am smarter.
Ok i have great Cadd skills and am artistic, doesnt mean i am smarter. Anything pretty much can be taught, it still only makes you know another language, doesnt make you smarter.
Those arent languages either. Of course anything can be taught. The problems is actually learning it. If you check it out you will see that polyglots are some of the most intelligent people on the planet. Wanna guess what race has more polyglots than anyone else?
Learning another language is like learning anything.

poke.gif
No its not. Its way more complex than most things. The only thing I can relate it to is maybe routing protocols and even that is simplistic in comparison.

So Asslips....tell me....what do you get out of coming here and pretending to be an angry negro? If it was just to get attention, surely that buzz would have worn off by now.....are you in a mental institution by any chance?

poke.gif

You don't decide what are languages and what's not. "C" and "Python" are languages. The Indian Code Talkers in WW2 made up MUCH of their language to baffle the Nazis and still be able to describe modern tactical troop movements. Even Klingon is a useful language for cultural and clandestine reasons.

I didnt know your name was Deanna. With that retarded username it could have been Dean.

I love speaking Ebonics. If you cant speak Ebonics then you are dumb. It takes intelligence to be able to speak multiple languages. I never think a person that speaks Ebonics is ignorant and I wouldnt care if someone thought I was ignorant. If a person is too stupid to be able to communicate in multiple situations then they are losers.

poke.gif

Not to mention 3 years of torment learning Hebrew just so your parents can throw a huge party at 13 and get you nifty gifts from family and friends. MIGHT have made you FEEL smarter for awhile.. :badgrin:

]
poke.gif

You don't decide what are languages and what's not. "C" and "Python" are languages. The Indian Code Talkers in WW2 made up MUCH of their language to baffle the Nazis and still be able to describe modern tactical troop movements. Even Klingon is a useful language for cultural and clandestine reasons.
C and Python are not speaking languages which is what we are talking about. They are used for writing scripts and programs. Show me a group of people that run around talking to each other totally in C or Python.

]

C and Python are not speaking languages which is what we are talking about. They are used for writing scripts and programs. Show me a group of people that run around talking to each other totally in C or Python.

You have issues with non verbal languages -- but NOT with non-written languages like your ancient culture? :eusa_dance:

]

You have issues with non verbal languages -- but NOT with non-written languages like your ancient culture? :eusa_dance:
I have no problem with non verbal languages like body language. In fact I think they are way more interesting and complicated than spoken or written languages.

Whites wouldnt know what writing was if it were not for people from Africa. Even the languages that werent written down work just as well if not better than written languages.

So many trumpanzees refusing to believe that a poster bought an investment house.....and why? Because he's black. That in and of itself is fascinating.
Or perhaps because he admits that he lies to white people.........Duh! Or maybe he was lying about that.

Last edited:
No its not. Its way more complex than most things. The only thing I can relate it to is maybe routing protocols and even that is simplistic in comparison.
I love my daughter. She is smart. But no smarter just for knowing another language. She lived with people and learned their language

I love my daughter. She is smart. But no smarter just for knowing another language. She lived with people and learned their language
Smarter for being able to learn another language.

Smarter for being able to learn another language.
Well I am not being a snob lol but learning another language just takes time, it isn't difficult.

Whites wouldnt know what writing was if it were not for people from Africa. Even the languages that werent written down work just as well if not better than written languages.

where b do you get such notions?

~S~
From the Greeks that made the same claim and also science.

Yeah well, look what happened to them Ascelpais

you know what they say...no good deed goes unpunsihed....~S~

where b do you get such notions?

~S~
From the Greeks that made the same claim and also science.

Yeah well, look what happened to them Ascelpais

you know what they say...no good deed goes unpunsihed....~S~
They simply were not ready for all the knowledge they were given. Too much too fast and they couldnt fully grasp most of it.

Forum List

Back