That is Right Scott Brown, Its THE PEOPLE'S government not the parties

It's the people's seat. But it just happens to be owned by specific people. Such as the lobbyists, and the leaders in the parties.

Gee Pilgrim, you getting Messiah fever with Brown? :lol:

Edit: Besides, Senators I do believe are suppose to look out for the interests of the state. Meanwhile the House of Representatives are suppose to represent the people.

I could be wrong, but as that's the way they determine the number of each, makes sense.

Last edited:

It's the people's seat. But it just happens to be owned by specific people. Such as the lobbyists, and the leaders in the parties.

Gee Pilgrim, you getting Messiah fever with Brown? :lol:

Edit: Besides, Senators I do believe are suppose to look out for the interests of the state. Meanwhile the House of Representatives are suppose to represent the people.

I could be wrong, but as that's the way they determine the number of each, makes sense.

His comment hit me in the sweet spot dogbert.

Messiah complex :lol: If that were true I'd be saying this guy was perfect but as it stands from my posts, the ones where i linked his voting record, its obvious I dont agree with every decision he has made in the state senate.

And your right, right now the parties, lobbyists, and special interests own the senate and the house......as a state senator Brown has done well to avoid those trappings so in effect he could potentially be bringing the seat back to the people (or if he wins he could turn out just to be another bum that needs to get voted out after his half term).

Forum List

Back