That is Right Scott Brown, Its THE PEOPLE'S government not the parties

YOu guys haven't even found the real damaging thing about Martha Coakley yet.

Reasearch her a little, find out what she did in 2002 that made her popular. Then look at what she did with the same person in 1995.

She was part of the coverup of the pedophile priests....well mabye not intentionally but she helped.

I read an article on her that she did not prosecute a police officer for raping a 23 MONTH old with a hot curling iron because there was an election going on that she did not want to turn. The mother of this child had to force it and filed charges on her own. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I have to admit Scott Brown is a fine looking fella, in addition to impressive credentials (thus far). The Republicans better hope that a bevy of women didn't also think so, and that he kept his fatigues and civvies zipped along the road to Washington stardom.

He seems like a good family man, and he is certainly easy on the eyes, very handsome, maybe his looks alone will sway some of those women voters out there. He has great credentials and would make a fine senator.

One thing for sure, weather he wins or loses, the dems are having to put a ton of campaign funds to work for what they had originally thought would not cost them a dime.

Oh, I forgot, Coakly was in Washington D.C at a wine bar hooping it up with special interests groups and BIG Pharm, getting donations. HOPE AND CHANGE YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN.

Reasearch her a little, find out what she did in 2002 that made her popular. Then look at what she did with the same person in 1995.

She was part of the coverup of the pedophile priests....well mabye not intentionally but she helped.

I read an article on her that she did not prosecute a police officer for raping a 23 MONTH old with a hot curling iron because there was an election going on that she did not want to turn. The mother of this child had to force it and filed charges on her own. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Gee, all this background info suddenly comes to light. And here I thought it was only the Democrats who were running a smear campaign there.

i love scott brown!!

:lol:

From almost 30 years ago - the guy has not aged much.

scottbrownpicture.jpg

Gee, all this background info suddenly comes to light. And here I thought it was only the Democrats who were running a smear campaign there.

Maggie this is OLD news and its source was the boston globe.

Coakley details her role in 1995 probation deal for Geoghan - The Boston Globe

Maggie this is OLD news and its source was the boston globe.

Coakley details her role in 1995 probation deal for Geoghan - The Boston Globe

She comments on things she knows little to nothing about - it is a plague in here!

But of course. Just like all the Acorn "jokes."

You have a problem with Acorn jokes or just jokes you don't agree with?

Not a supporter of Acorn's methods at all. But to see people STILL implying that they influenced votes instead of JUST voter registration FORMS makes me angry.

You really cannot defend ACORN after what they have done--or you simply haven't been watching them advise prostitution rings on how to get out paying federal taxes.

They are currently under investigation in 17 difference states for voter registration fraud. NOW--think about the millions of taxpayer dollars that have been spent in these cities & counties to clean up the MESS that ACORN made. That money could have gone to the homeless people we are seeing all over this country.

ACORN has done a lot of damage in this country that has cost all of us.

$Acorn.jpg

Last edited:
But of course. Just like all the Acorn "jokes."

You have a problem with Acorn jokes or just jokes you don't agree with?

Not a supporter of Acorn's methods at all. But to see people STILL implying that they influenced votes instead of JUST voter registration FORMS makes me angry.

That is such bullshit.

Holy cow.

Be honest, Magoo. What is the purpose of manipulating voter registration and voter registration forms?

Of course they deliberately skewed the actual votes.

hey Liability , where were you fuckers in 04 in Ohio, yep Blackwell came through for "W" you betcha

Last edited:
That is Right Scott Brown, Its THE PEOPLE'S government not the parties

He sounds great, but does anybody seriously believe he'll win in Kennedy Country?

I believe it is generally considered to be a very long shot despite SOME good looking "polls."

The Dims have the numbers statewide in Massachusetts. And if the race were to be considered dangerously close, since this is the Dim Party we are talking about, there's no doubt that the dead will rise up as a solid liberal Democrat voting block!

Browns prospects are LONG shot and much much longer shot.

But the fact that there is ANY shot at all and that his candidacy is making those thieving smug Democratics have to worry and work in MASSACHUSETTS of all places -- that's good news in itself and a pleasant harbinger of things to come.

hey Liability , where you fuckers in 04 in Ohio, yep Blackwell came through for "W" you betcha

I'm not real good at translating retard into English, but I suspect what you are trying to grunt out is the dopey complaint that the GOP supposedly rigged the Ohio vote in 2004. :cuckoo:

And that is, of course, a baseless contention.

yea really, baseless, we will never know for sure will we, Blackwell made sure of that, and when he ran ran for gov , we didn't forget how baseless it was , go figure

Forum List

Back