That is Right Scott Brown, Its THE PEOPLE'S government not the parties

If I lived in Massachuseets I'd vote for this guy at least twice.....:lol:

Gurgen has got to be one of the biggest Obama suck up's I've ever seen.

I've heard this guy and was very impressed. He'd get my vote too. At last a politician who doesn't think the sun rises and sets on his ass.

That comment by him got me to switch from kennedy to him for the 19th. It showed me his opinion of the role of government and its place in society.

Of course he's in campaign mode... when they all say all sorts of things, eh?

Project Vote Smart - Senator Scott P. Brown - Voting Record

yes he will but some of us also reasearch our canidates history ;). I dont like all of his record that i linked above but overall he seems like a good choice for me.

his comment (paraphrased) on health care that "we need to get coverage for every american but this current bill is a bad plan and needs to be reworked without the sweetheart deals for specific states and senators....do something like we did in MA where 98% of the people are covered but first figure out how to be able to pay for it as MA is running a huge defecit from this" is almost lockstep with my opinion.

Coakley on the other hand did one thing that makes it so I can't vote for her because it makes me question her decision making Coakley made deal in 1995 priest case – Did not prosecute in boys’ complaint « Eassurvey’s Weblog

that hurt her big in my book, she has saved us some money as a state though which i do like.

And Kennedy has some views identical to mine and some others that, well, make me think he is too nutty for the senate.

LTC-Scott-Brown.jpg

4163375103_5229f4c214.jpg

But of course. Just like all the Acorn "jokes."

You have a problem with Acorn jokes or just jokes you don't agree with?

Not a supporter of Acorn's methods at all. But to see people STILL implying that they influenced votes instead of JUST voter registration FORMS makes me angry.

You mean the same way liberals do when they claim that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house?

Voter Registration Fraud is FRAUD though.... that's kinda the point.... the illegal thing.

You can vote here, LOL

Fill out an absentee ballot like the acorn peopel do :lol:

Talk about drinking the Kool-Aid. I see you've been fully indoctrinated, Pilgrim. Sad.

Aww c'mon maggiemae, have a sense of humor. I was just messin around.

ACORN didn't do absentee ballots, their issues were with voter registration.

Brown is refreshing. Good to see at least one politician actually gets it. Btw,shame on Gergen for asking his lame "Teddy Kennedy Seat" question. Who uses the name "Teddy?" Only Democratic Party hacks use that name. The Republicans need to wise up and stop allowing Liberal Media hacks to moderate debates. Obviously Gergen was a big Kennedy supporter therefore they should have found someone else to moderate. Brown handled the loaded question quite well though. Kudos to him. I wish the man well but the Democrats will now resort to attacking the man's family like they did with Palin. He's going to have to be a very strong man to weather that storm. The Democratic candidate cannot win on her beliefs and they know this. So look for them to begin their personal smear campaign. It's all the Democrats have left these days. Good luck Mr. Brown.

Brown is refreshing. Good to see at least one politician actually gets it. Btw,shame on Gergen for asking his lame "Teddy Kennedy Seat" question. Who uses the name "Teddy?" Only Democratic Party hacks use that name. The Republicans need to wise up and stop allowing Liberal Media hacks to moderate debates. Obviously Gergen was a big Kennedy supporter therefore they should have found someone else to moderate. Brown handled the loaded question quite well though. Kudos to him. I wish the man well but the Democrats will now resort to attacking the man's family like they did with Palin. He's going to have to be a very strong man to weather that storm. The Democratic candidate cannot win on her beliefs and they know this. So look for them to begin their personal smear campaign. It's all the Democrats have left these days. Good luck Mr. Brown.

Couldn't agree more.

I do think Brown can handle anything anyone can throw at him and I think he will do it with style. Would love to see it.

Forum List

Back