That extra 13 bucks a week......

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
Might not seem like much in the short run but in the long run it adds up...over an entire year that is an extra 676 bucks a year in your pocket which could help alot for a lot of people. That is whats wrong with the system in this country, its TOO capitalistic driven, we live in this mentality of spend spend spend, isnt this what got us into this mess we are in, living beyond our means? If we all saved that extra 13 bucks a week we could afford to have a better house, give our kids better insurance etc..... I was raised to not look a gift horse in the mouth so i will be very happy at the extra Im getting back in my paycheck, sure it could be more and I think Obama wanted it to be more but thats what compromise is all about.

Might not seem like much in the short run but in the long run it adds up...over an entire year that is an extra 676 bucks a year in your pocket which could help alot for a lot of people. That is whats wrong with the system in this country, its TOO capitalistic driven, we live in this mentality of spend spend spend, isnt this what got us into this mess we are in, living beyond our means? If we all saved that extra 13 bucks a week we could afford to have a better house, give our kids better insurance etc..... I was raised to not look a gift horse in the mouth so i will be very happy at the extra Im getting back in my paycheck, sure it could be more and I think Obama wanted it to be more but thats what compromise is all about.

After you are done paying for all the extra fees taxes and additonal expenses you occur as the result of this 'stimulus' you won't HAVE that 676 at the end of the year.

New Topics

Forum List

Back