That "communist dictatorship" in Venezuela is getting voted out. Reality again.

FN won a large part of France yesterday. Perhaps the West will wake up after all.

No worry he will declare a national emergency, suspend the National Assembly, and impose military control.

No worry he will declare a national emergency, suspend the National Assembly, and impose military control.

Our boy might try that himself if the Democrats get flattened in November, but won't have the military. Oops.

We'll see. But the only reason the BBC or anyone in the West cares, is because of the oil. Chavez nationalized his oil. And that seriously angered the Globalist Elites. I'm sure they funded all the candidates who won.

The West truly despises the idea of a sovereign nation behaving like a soveriegn nation. Their existence is to solely be for the West to exploit and plunder. I wouldn't be surprised if they killed Chavez. This new guy better watch his back. The West wants that oil.

We'll see. But the only reason the BBC or anyone in the West cares, is because of the oil. Chavez nationalized his oil. And that seriously angered the Globalist Elites. I'm sure they funded all the candidates who won.

The West truly despises the idea of a sovereign nation behaving like a soveriegn nation. Their existence is to solely be for the West to exploit and plunder. I wouldn't be surprised if they killed Chavez. This new guy better watch his back. The West wants that oil.
The wicked witch of the west, or the good witch? RW GOP or the rest?

The wicked witch of the west, or the good witch? RW GOP or the rest?

Not about Republican/Democrat. You're still living a false paradigm illusion. It's about the Globalist Elites. They were extremely angered over Chavez taking control of his nation's resources. The Global Elites in the U.S. and Great Britain were especially angry.

I'm sure they funded all of the candidates who won. To them, a foreign nation only exists to to be controlled and plundered. And now it looks like Western Elites will get their hands on Venezuelen oil again. I truly feel for the Venezuelen People. They're just poor pawns.

Forum List

Back