That Birther Stuff Was Really Racist

Not a singe one of those links accuse him of lying about where he was born or say his BC is a forgery.

Even you can see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not a singe one of those links accuse him of lying about where he was born or say his BC is a forgery.

Nobody questions whether Obama lied about where he was born. The ONLY question is WHEN. Did he lie on his college application or when he ran for president?

Could you please provide a copy of his college application so that I can see what it is you are talking about?

Thanks

Nobody questions whether Obama lied about where he was born. The ONLY question is WHEN. Did he lie on his college application or when he ran for president?

Could you please provide a copy of his college application so that I can see what it is you are talking about?

Thanks
And a copy of Trump's too- so we can compare them......

Actually my favorite Obama Birther trolling was when Obama admitted he was an alien- born on Krypton.

Well my second favorite.

My favorite was when Obama asked for a special favor from the State of Hawaii for a certified photo copy of his birth certificate to show what an idiot Trump was.

The GOP laughed so hard they elected him President.

the whole thing has been resolved!

the government released a laser copy of his certificate , showing his Connecticut Social Security number, signed by Dr. U.K.L Lee (ukulele) ...from Hawaii.

why would people still doubt?

Forum List

Back