That Big Bang Theory Show is pretty damm good, I'm hooked

Leonard is so damm submissive
He's always twiddling his fingers! Makes me crazy watching him do that shit. I loathe pussies and he is one. Big time.

And everyone plays with their food and never eats it. Also Leonard on Roseanne too lol
lol...you noticed that too? Smooshing around on their plates, never actually EATING it.
They are a strange bunch, that's for sure. But you DO know this year is the last season, don't you?

Johnny Galecki (Leonard) got his start with Roseanne. And he threw her under the bus.

If you have never seen Frasier..watch it. It is the best writing/humor EVER. You can find it on Netflix.

Frasier is great. Cheers too.
I never could get into Cheers. I tried, but never laughed once in the first 5 episodes so I turned it off.

Fair enough. I grew up with it, so I suppose I'm biased. :10:

Leonard is so damm submissive
He's always twiddling his fingers! Makes me crazy watching him do that shit. I loathe pussies and he is one. Big time.

And everyone plays with their food and never eats it. Also Leonard on Roseanne too lol
Look up the bloopers on youtube. They do eat the food, but only in the outtakes. lol

BTW...Kelly Cuoco is just plain adorable.

Then again...Carol Burnett Show was awfully good too. But..that is long ago and no other show can take its place. Thankfully, its on youtube.

is frasier kind of like the bob newhart show from the 70's
No, Fraiser is a spin-off from Cheers. Jane Leeves makes that show simply by being cute.
Jane Leeves character was awesome in the beginning and middle. Until she married Niles. Then she turned into this cranky nasty shrew. When the characters marry each other..that throws the whole show off, in my opinion.

btw..Niles is a big assed pussy too, but he gets a pass because he is just so adorable, lol.

Then again...Carol Burnett Show was awfully good too. But..that is long ago and no other show can take its place. Thankfully, its on youtube.

No, Fraiser is a spin-off from Cheers. Jane Leeves makes that show simply by being cute.
Jane Leeves character was awesome in the beginning and middle. Until she married Niles. Then she turned into this cranky nasty shrew. When the characters marry each other..that throws the whole show off, in my opinion.
I actually stopped watching it just before they were married so I'll have to take your word for it. though, I can believe it. Those brits are nasty peeps when they get married. lol

I actually stopped watching it just before they were married so I'll have to take your word for it. though, I can believe it. Those brits are nasty peeps when they get married. lol
She used to be so sweet and funny. Then....after Niles and she married....she turned into an ugly spirited snob just like he was...but meaner. Especially to him. It was bad. When I watch it now..I turn it off when I get to that season except for a few episodes that are hilarious cuz she has little parts.

She used to be so sweet and funny. Then....after Niles and she married....she turned into an ugly spirited snob just like he was...but meaner. Especially to him. It was bad. When I watch it now..I turn it off when I get to that season except for a few episodes that are hilarious cuz she has little parts.
I'll have to revisit that show. There was another one that was pretty good. Her character was his show producer. Umm...Roz ?? I'd have to go look it up.

Forum List

Back