That Big Bang Theory Show is pretty damm good, I'm hooked

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Ran across this show on Youtube and I am now a fan!!. The only character I am not all that crazy about is Bernadette. All the other characters are funny which makes the show very entertaining

BTW: Howard reminds me of Davy Jones from the 1966 show "the Monkees"

They eventually ruin it in the last few seasons. Time for it to go buhbye cuz it sucks now.

Leonard is so damm submissive
He's always twiddling his fingers! Makes me crazy watching him do that shit. I loathe pussies and he is one. Big time.

And everyone plays with their food and never eats it. Also Leonard on Roseanne too lol
lol...you noticed that too? Smooshing around on their plates, never actually EATING it.
They are a strange bunch, that's for sure. But you DO know this year is the last season, don't you?

Johnny Galecki (Leonard) got his start with Roseanne. And he threw her under the bus.

If you have never seen Frasier..watch it. It is the best writing/humor EVER. You can find it on Netflix.

He's always twiddling his fingers! Makes me crazy watching him do that shit. I loathe pussies and he is one. Big time.

And everyone plays with their food and never eats it. Also Leonard on Roseanne too lol
lol...you noticed that too? Smooshing around on their plates, never actually EATING it.
They are a strange bunch, that's for sure. But you DO know this year is the last season, don't you?

Johnny Galecki (Leonard) got his start with Roseanne. And he threw her under the bus.

If you have never seen Frasier..watch it. It is the best writing/humor EVER. You can find it on Netflix.

Yes I found out and never was able to watch it because it came on Mondays and Thursdays.

Yes I found out and never was able to watch it because it came on Mondays and Thursdays.
Its on netflix. You can watch it from start to finish whenever you want.
I just finished it but plan to restart all over again. It makes me laugh like no other tv comedy show.

I think my fav episode was Frasier being supposedly gay and Sir Patrick Stewart hot after his ass for a new boyfriend, lol.

Then again...Carol Burnett Show was awfully good too. But..that is long ago and no other show can take its place. Thankfully, its on youtube.

Then again...Carol Burnett Show was awfully good too. But..that is long ago and no other show can take its place. Thankfully, its on youtube.

is frasier kind of like the bob newhart show from the 70's

Frasier is great. Cheers too.

Frasier is great. Cheers too.
I never could get into Cheers. I tried, but never laughed once in the first 5 episodes so I turned it off.

Forum List

Back