That best seller from Palin.

Going price......$4.95 from News Max all the way up to FREE that's 100% off from the offer above. So is anyone who posted here crowing about how great Palin is with her "BEST SELLER" going to come here and EAT some crow and admit that just like other conservative books (and maybe some liberal books) Palin's was bought up in HUGE #s and then sold @ loss or just GIVEN to people to drive up the sales #s up.

They are trying to get subscriptions for their magazines.

I bought mine at meijers for $16.50.

Just get over it. It is a best seller. Deal with it. :lol:
She is very compelling to many regular Americans. I know that is a fact that most dopey libs hate... but there it is. :lol:

Well you paid WAY TOO MUCH.........$8.98 at Walmart.

You see the reason these NEO-CONS want to make Palin's book a "best" seller is so they can sit back and claim that HUGE #s of people like Pailin and agree with HER type of mindset......It's all a LIE. That book is LITTERALLY being GIVEN away. And even if you DO pay for it the asking price of $8.98 at Wallmart is 1/3 of the retail price. I would LOVE to see the #s of people who payed FULL PRICE for that book.

You know.......I'm still kinda shocked by her apology on Facebook........she went all Tim LaHay on 'em.....

"I'd like to apologize to all those who were left behind".

What? Is she now having delusions of grandeur of being a messiah as well?

And.......based on her past performance of quitting and not caring about anyone other than herself, I'm betting she's gonna do this again. Probably several times.........

Yep, if this is her opening gambit for 2012, its failing miserably.

Going price......$4.95 from News Max all the way up to FREE that's 100% off from the offer above. So is anyone who posted here crowing about how great Palin is with her "BEST SELLER" going to come here and EAT some crow and admit that just like other conservative books (and maybe some liberal books) Palin's was bought up in HUGE #s and then sold @ loss or just GIVEN to people to drive up the sales #s up.

They are trying to get subscriptions for their magazines.

I bought mine at meijers for $16.50.

Just get over it. It is a best seller. Deal with it. :lol:
She is very compelling to many regular Americans. I know that is a fact that most dopey libs hate... but there it is. :lol:

Many REGULAR Americans!!!??? Oh you mean all those "REAL" Americans she talked about during the campaign. Tell ya what we will revisit this during the mid term elections and see just how many Republicans running for office will ask her to come campaign for them. She is freaking KRYPTONITE for moderate Republicans and especially Independents. Put her ALL OVER the cameras in 2010 and you will see how many REGULAR or as she put it "REAL" Americans will be turned off by her message of intolerance and her inability to speak in front of cameras w/o a VERY conservative crowd. She is the "SOUND BITE" queen and that won't do it in 2010 and it SURE AS HELL won't do it in 2012. Shit she didn't even convince any of the "PUMA PAC" cougars she even though they said that Obama cheated Hillary out of the nomination.

Forum List

Back