That best seller from Palin.

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
Going price......$4.95 from News Max all the way up to FREE that's 100% off from the offer above. So is anyone who posted here crowing about how great Palin is with her "BEST SELLER" going to come here and EAT some crow and admit that just like other conservative books (and maybe some liberal books) Palin's was bought up in HUGE #s and then sold @ loss or just GIVEN to people to drive up the sales #s up.

Better tell Amazon. They're selling it for $14.50.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897]Amazon.com: Going Rogue: An American Life (9780061939891): Sarah Palin: Books[/ame]

Going price......$4.95 from News Max all the way up to FREE that's 100% off from the offer above. So is anyone who posted here crowing about how great Palin is with her "BEST SELLER" going to come here and EAT some crow and admit that just like other conservative books (and maybe some liberal books) Palin's was bought up in HUGE #s and then sold @ loss or just GIVEN to people to drive up the sales #s up.

You need to purchase a subscription to Newsmax to get that price. It is basic marketing 101. Even bleeding heart liberal magazines do it.

Special Introductory YES! Subscription Offer - with FREE book : YES! Magazine, Supporting you in building a just and sustainable world
image_large

CF once again demonstrates the pratfall of regurgitation without cogitation.

owned0gr.jpg

Aren't you embarrassed yet, CF?

Last edited:

It is a commong publication deal via subscription.

For each Palin-generated subscription, there is a fee that goes back to the Palin book publisher (and Palin herself)

Newsmax has been advertising the heck out of the deal - indicating it is proving a huge success.

So far, everything about this Palin book, the media blitz, and book tour, has proven a great success for Palin.

No denying that...

I KNOW it is a fact that HUGE #s of her books were bought up by conservative orgs to be sold at a loss or GIVEN AWAY so are you going to tell me about her "BEST" selling book?
You do NOT know that. That little talking point was blown away a long time ago as well.

Do some research. Apply some independent, critical thought. Perchance to stop always looking like such a complete tool and dumbass.

Christ, they did the same thing with Hillary's book, It Takes a Village. Who cares? It's nothing new. Books sold is books sold, regardless of how they are to be used.

Christ, they did the same thing with Hillary's book, It Takes a Village. Who cares? It's nothing new. Books sold is books sold, regardless of how they are to be used.

And did I NOT mention LIBERAL books as well? HMMM I think I did.

You are still an idiot.

And you are oh so eloquent. Can't dispute my point in ANY fasion what-so-ever so I'M an idiot. Gosh that is a great argument.

And did I NOT mention LIBERAL books as well? HMMM I think I did.

You are still an idiot.

And you are oh so eloquent. Can't dispute my point in ANY fasion what-so-ever so I'M an idiot. Gosh that is a great argument.

You have no argument to dispute. Magazines use discounted or free book promotions to increase their subscriptions. You buy a subscription to their magazine, they send you a free or deeply discounted book. The magazine is happy because they increase their subscription base which is how they determine their advertising rates. This has been around for decades. The publications still have to purchase the books.

Either you already know this, in which case you are a dishonest ideologue with an axe to grind. Or, you are spouting off about a subject in which you are completely ignorant. Which is it?

Sure they do and it is a perfectly normal way to increase subs. HOWEVER when the HUGE #s that they and OTHER conservative groups buy up to give a CONSERVATIVE POS of a book "Best seller"status is a scam. Her book NEVER would have been a "Best Seller" w/o those types of huge orders.

Sure they do and it is a perfectly normal way to increase subs. HOWEVER when the HUGE #s that they and OTHER conservative groups buy up to give a CONSERVATIVE POS of a book "Best seller"status is a scam. Her book NEVER would have been a "Best Seller" w/o those types of huge orders.
It's not on the best seller list yet.

Are you just purposely stupid and ignorant?

And again, one more time for you -- the MYTH that bulk sales count towards best seller status is exactly that, a MYTH.

Forum List

Back