That Awkward Moment When a Liberal Realizes...

Why are the]Can you acknowledge that Hillary is an incompetent warmonger and tool of Wall Street?

As that's a lie, no, of course I can't acknowledge such a lie.

A liar who has attacked those women who have dared to speak out against sexual predator Bill Clinton?

As that's also a lie, no, of course I can't acknowledge it.

Sorry, but I won't lie just because telling the truth upsets you. You're going to have to accept that people are going to keep laughing at your bitter whiny loser lies, and that crying harder at them won't change that.

72422026.jpg

That awkward moment when a conservative tries to make a joke...

I also voted republican in every presidential election until now. The GOP nominated an immature bully this year and now they're paying the price. But like Trump, his diehard supporters will whine, cry, throw tantrums, and call nasty names when they don't get their way.
No one believes you. The left nominated the most corrupt politician they could find so your Trump snivel is just silly.

Warmonger as in she voted for the Iraq invasion, which was a push from Bush?
It was her decision. She thought the war was a good idea. She believed the intelligence reports. It was another of her foolish decisions.

As for Wall Street, who cares? Obviously those who speak against Wall Street must be dirt poor and have little or no investments.
What?? lol Many who criticize Wall Street influence are not poor. No sensible person wants to see corporate welfare and special favors for corrupt bankers.

Why are the]Can you acknowledge that Hillary is an incompetent warmonger and tool of Wall Street?

As that's a lie, no, of course I can't acknowledge such a lie.
Check out posts #2 and #7 in this thread and tell me why you feel the information contained therein is false.

As that's also a lie, no, of course I can't acknowledge it.
Check out post #17 and try to refute the facts contained therein.

Sorry, but I won't lie just because telling the truth upsets you. You're going to have to accept that people are going to keep laughing at your bitter whiny loser lies, and that crying harder at them won't change that.
I think the loser would be the one voting for the corrupt murderous Clinton dynasty, don't you?

People will be laughing at you naïve Clinton-worshiping tools.

10y2iw.jpg

Hillary will join in - laughing at those she duped.

Check out posts #2 and #7 in this thread and tell me why you feel the information contained therein is false.

I checked it out again, and reconfirmed that your links were conspiracy whining that didn't support your party propaganda points in any way.

You showed zero evidence of Clinton being a warmonger or incompetent. Again, those are obviously outright lies.

Clinton has worked both for and against wall street on various issues. Picking one single vote and claiming it proves something is a dishonest cherrypicking fallacy.

And taking money for a speech is meaningless. Clinton also took money for a speech to a backpacking group. Does that make her a tool of the backpacking cartel?

I see you're still defending Osama Bin Laden with your cries of "aspirin factory!". You probably tell your grandchildren "Billy, did I ever tell you how we saved the noble Osama from the evil Clinton? Proudest day of my life, that was ...". Whatever you tell people, you're still obviously in the "moral leper" category.

Check out post #17 and try to refute the facts contained therein.

You're actually still proud of posting "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" lies? Wow. Most Clinton haters at least know enough to be ashamed about diving that deep into their filth-lined gutter.

Look, everyone gets it. Your problem is your gullibility. Like every other Clinton-hater, you're incapable of recognizing what normal people instantly see as obvious bullshit. Your BS-detection circuit has blown a fuse. That's why conservative websites are carpeted with ads from scammers, while liberal websites aren't. If you see some crazy claim that gives you a short term hate-fix to ease your hate-addiction, you instantly believe it with every fiber of your being, and even God himself wouldn't be able to convince you otherwise.

It was her decision. She thought the war was a good idea. She believed the intelligence reports. It was another of her foolish decisions

I'll agree with this but remember hindsight is 20-20. At the time, over 13 years ago, the majority of Americans were with George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, and all the other members of Congress who voted for the Iraq invasion. We realized later it was a big mistake. So yes, blame Clinton but also blame Bush and everyone else who was gung-ho about going into Iraq.

[
What?? lol Many who criticize Wall Street influence are not poor. No sensible person wants to see corporate welfare and special favors for corrupt bankers.

So in other words you were for Bernie Sanders? He was the biggest Wall Street critic of them all.

And yeah, I still stand behind my statement that many people who are critical of the stock market are either poor, or they must not have much in the way of investments. Like it or not, Wall Street is the American way and the best way to make a greater return on your money.

I checked it out again, and reconfirmed that your links were conspiracy whining that didn't support your party propaganda points in any way.

You showed zero evidence of Clinton being a warmonger or incompetent. Again, those are obviously outright lies.
Please be more specific. This sort of blanket denunciation is meaningless

I linked to an article from the NYT, an article from liberal Slate magazine, and a video from 60 Minutes. Why do you call this propaganda?

And taking money for a speech is meaningless. Clinton also took money for a speech to a backpacking group. Does that make her a tool of the backpacking cartel?
Did the backpacking group give her 100s of 1000s of dollars? Do you think maybe these bankers expect something in return for the millions they've showered on Hillary? Are you really this naïve? lol

I see you're still defending Osama Bin Laden with your cries of "aspirin factory!". You probably tell your grandchildren "Billy, did I ever tell you how we saved the noble Osama from the evil Clinton? Proudest day of my life, that was ...". Whatever you tell people, you're still obviously in the "moral leper" category.
Now you are just babbling. The evidence shows that Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory.

More evidence discussed here: The Missiles of August - The New Yorker

Do you defend Clinton's bomb attack depriving poor people of medicine?

You're actually still proud of posting "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" lies? Wow. Most Clinton haters at least know enough to be ashamed about diving that deep into their filth-lined gutter.
Again try to refute the evidence I presented and avoid name-calling.

Last edited:
I like the

Awkward Moment When a Right Winger Realizes

that he got hillary elected, by nominating an incompetent buffoon for presidency better ..... :lmao:

At the time, over 13 years ago, the majority of Americans were with George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton,
Hillary was a Senator and had a responsibility to check out the facts before voting for war. She failed.

So in other words you were for Bernie Sanders? He was the biggest Wall Street critic of them all.
Sanders endorsed Wall Street tool Hillary Clinton so I regard him as a fraud.

Like it or not, Wall Street is the American way and the best way to make a greater return on your money.
I am not criticizing a market economy. I am criticizing corporate welfare and corrupt bankers who seek special favors.

Why would anyone vote for Hillary?

Hillary loves corporate corruption not free enterprise. She loves war but she doesn't serve America's interests. She loves bloated government not working folk.

Why would anyone left, right, or center be supporting this over-privileged cackling maniac.

There are two major differences between a Liberal and a common maggot. A common maggot possesses a small degree of CLASS and a real expectation towards a future of hope and change.

LOL Well now, say what you want. We are going to have the Executive and the Senate after this election. And a lot more seats in the House. And we laugh at silly asses like you, THB.

LOL Well now, say what you want. We are going to have the Executive and the Senate after this election. And a lot more seats in the House. And we laugh at silly asses like you, THB.
The ones who will be laughing are the corrupt elites and the Clinton dynasty. They'll be laughing at dupes like you. lol

Forum List

Back