Thanksgiving.

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
I'm thankful I have a job I enjoy.

I'm thankful that all my friends and family are in good health.

I'm thankful that the majority of my fellow citizens who voted on Nov. 2 made the sensible decision.

I'm thankful that this country continues to enjoy in this time of trials a leader who is capable and willing to stand up to them.

Most of all I'm thankful for the American men and women in uniform who serve under the flag to selflessly protect this country from the great evils of the world.

What are you thankful of this Thanksgiving?

Thankful for the promotion at work.

Thankful that my dad made it through what amounted to brain surgery, and one week later is walking, talking, and eating solid food.

Thankful for a great wife and daughter.

Thankful for a home that is moderate by society's standards, yet is more than we really need.

Thankful for a relationship with God and a promise of heaven.

Thankful for many friends, both on- and offline.

And thankful to live in a country where freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom to choose my governmental leaders is held sacrosanct.

I'm thankful that my kids and family are happy and healthy!!

I'm thankful that I got a job that I'm learning and enjoy!!

I'm thankful that Bush was re-elected!!!

I'm thankful for all my friends here at USMB!!

I'm thankful for all the men and women in uniform fighting for our Country!!

I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head and food to eat!

I'm thankful that mom's cooking the turkey dinner this year!! :D

I'm thankful I have a job.

I'm thankful my kids really ARE cuter.

I'm thankful my son says "I love you too, daddy!"

I'm thankful my daughter says "Will you hug me just one more time!"

(Both of those may be gone in 5-10 years :( )

I'm thankful for a wife who makes stuff. :)

I'm truly thankful for young men and women sitting around a Stryker, telling jokes to help them keep their fears in check. I'm thankful for young men going building-to-building clearing out terrorists; enjoying their Thanksgiving MRE.

I am thankful that both of my daughters have not yet reached the age where they realize that I am the stupidest man on earth.

I am thankful that I did (finally) find a Buddhist Temple in the Denver Metro area that studies Theravada Buddhism.

I am thankful that I wasn't born during the Middle Ages, I simply enjoy baths too much.

I am thankful that the dog's surgery didn't cost quite as much as I thought it would.

I am thankful that the horse has finally allowed me to ride him without fighting every step of the way.

I am thankful I was able to trick my wife into thinking I was good enough to marry.

I'm thankful for my husband, and how he is a great father.

I'm thankful for my healthy son, and the joy he brings me every day.

I'm thankful GWB was re-elected.

I'm thankful GWB has a backbone, so I feel safer going about my own life every day.

I'm thankful for how fortunate I and my husband are to own our house and live in a safe neighborhood.

I am thankful I am not a Liberal.

I'm thankful for the current employment opportunity I have, even though it's just a 'temp' position.

I'm thankful for the cool people I've become friends with there.

I'm thankful to have the best little boy in the whole world.

I'm thankful my parents used up their retardness genes on my sister and brother and saved the genius genes for me.

I'm thankful my wife still cooks for me even though she no longer likes me.

I'm thankful the doctor only removed some unnecessary tissue from my ass and not part of the treasured family jewels.

I'm thankful for my new Toyota 4Runner, I love my new toy.

I'm thankful for downloadable mp3's.

I'm thankful that blindness from masturbation is just a myth.

I'm thankful for this board, it's creation and success, and all the awesome members that post here. I sometimes feel a bit of accomplishment when I look back at this board but the accomplishment belongs to all the great members here.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you. The last thing I'll be thankful for is if everyone posts back here tomorrow night and reports what a happy, safe and overstuffed day they've had. Enjoy the food and your families!

I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy, and the values of justice, peace and freedom he blessed me with to help pass on to others.

Thankful for wonderful parents who after years of pain found happiness with one another, and still love me despite my bratty childhood and the mistakes I made and continue to make.

Thankful for good family and friends who support me.

Thankful for the men and women in the homeland and around the world who defend along with me this greatest nation of all, this bright hope of mankind.

Thankful for the men and women who carry the burdens of treating agonizing hunger, disease and suffering in the world, often in very dangerous areas where they only have faith in a higher being and themselves to defend against violence and evil.

Thankful I have a president who shares my deep commitment to family, friends and to fighting AIDS, human trafficking and oppression.

Thankful I was born an American, with food, security and education, not war, famine, oppression and suffering.

Thankful for the members of USMB who have become my friends, keeping an often lonely and depressed kid stationed in Japan sane and among good people.

I'm thankful Canadian thanksgiving is one month earlier. I don't need the extra 5lbs Turkey boost before Christmas. :D

I'm thankful to God for granting me life

I'm thankful for my wife and kids

I'm thankful for a decent income

I'm thankful to live in the Greatest Country in the history of the World

I'm thankful I'm not a Liberal

I'm thankful GWB was re-elected

I'm thankful that it looks like WA will get its first Republican Governer in a LONG time

I'm thankful for loving parents

I'm thankful for our new house

I'm thankful to have a car that runs

I'm thankful for our friends

I'm thankful for Good food and wine! :)

I'm thankful for talk radio

I'm thankful for our national hero's - the brave men and women who are serving over-seas right now; taking the fight over there so we don't have to see it over here in our homeland. I and our nation owe you a debt of gratitude.

Jackass said:
What the hell Jim?? No pics?!?!?

Haven't taken any yet! I'll snap a few today and post 'em later.

Where have you been, Charles? Haven't seen you much lately and you haven't done your picks! Everything cool?

Forum List

Back