2 c leftover mashed potatoes
2 eggs
Panko bread crumbs
salt/pepper
oil
applesauce
chopped green onions
sour cream

Mix up the eggs and mashed potatoes, salt and pepper generously or they will be very bland. Some people put grated cheese in there.

Roll spoonfulls in the panko; the mixture is soft so you need a light touch
Fry in about 1/2" oil until golden brown...

I served with applesauce, sour cream and green onions, as I do latkes. Some people make different dipping sauces.

Super yummy little fat bombs.

Turkey tacos

Cooked diced turkey (about a lb)
Taco seasoning packet
water
corn tortillas

Chopped avocado, tomato, lettuce, olives, onion, grated cheese, sour cream...whatever you use for tacos. The kids don't take anything on theirs.

Slap the turkey into a medium sized skillet, add taco seasoning packet, and about 1 C of water. Simmer until most of the water has evaporated.

Serve in tortillas...I put a stack in an omelette pan with oil in it, on the back burner, while I'm heating the turkey, then turn them until they've all spent some time on the bottom.

The kids are eating them now and gave them a thumbs up.

Last edited:
Waffles from scratch

Turkey

Cranberry sauce

stuffing...

Etc.

DSC_0024.jpg
...something like this

I ate all the peas in our house yesterday...peas, stuffing, mashed, cranberries, sweet potato casserole, all slathered in gravy. It's like my personal post-T-day casserole.

Turkey Noodle Soup

Leftover gravy
Turkey broth (1 qt)
leftover turkey
2 qts chicken broth
1 qt water
Salt/pepper
2 stalks chopped celery
1/2 onion

Bring all that to a boil. I threw in the turkey wings that nobody had eaten then fished them out, boned the meat and threw that back in there

Noodles:

4 C flour
salt/pepper
3 eggs
a little milk

Mix salt with the flour, make a well, crack the eggs in, splash a little milk

mix up the egg mixture, then start bringing the flour mixuture in until you have a wad of dough

Knead if for a few, then let it rest 10 min.

Divide into four parts, pat into a rectangle and roll it out thin. Fold it over on itself and then cut your noodles...

unroll them and let them dry a little, then drop them by handfulls into the boiling soup.

I had a relative share a Best Foods mayo recipe for leftover turkey casserole...omg it looks yummy but we've already eaten the leftovers.

GetImage.aspx

Turkey Casserole

New Topics

Forum List

Back