Thanksgiving football without Madden?

When will they replace the Lions on Thanksgiving Day? No offense TigerBob, but they suck!

Maybe they have really bad teams on Thanksgiving since nobody really is watching the game, they are napping.

The Thanksgiving day game would not exist if it were not for the Lions. They started the tradition for the pro's. Sorry, they are never going to stop playing on Thanksgiving.

Stop playing???

When did they start playing on Thanksgiving? The Lions are unwatchable. You have a captive audience on Thanksgiving and all you can watch are stinker Lions games

I am willing to bet. Who amongst you Lion haters is willing to wager that next year the Lions WON'T be hosting another game? Nobody???

Yeah, I thought so....

have some more wine and turkey.....

btw

If the Bronco/Giants game is letting you down (how couldn't it be), flip over to ESPN. Barn burner between UT and A&M.

when will they replace the lions on thanksgiving day? No offense tigerbob, but they suck!

Maybe they have really bad teams on thanksgiving since nobody really is watching the game, they are napping.

the thanksgiving day game would not exist if it were not for the lions. They started the tradition for the pro's. Sorry, they are never going to stop playing on thanksgiving.
qtf.

I am willing to bet. Who amongst you Lion haters is willing to wager that next year the Lions WON'T be hosting another game? Nobody???

Yeah, I thought so....

The only person really whining here is you. People like to bitch about stupid shit. Don't take it personally.

Yeah, I thought so....

I think the Lions should just get out and hand it over to the Rotarians. They'd do a bit better I reckon.

Yeah, I thought so....

The only person really whining here is you. People like to bitch about stupid shit. Don't take it personally.

No worries! I am just having fun. I don't take anything personal. :)

Anyone else feeling an empty void?

I've never really been the biggest Madden fan but it just seems weird watching Thanksgiving football without his commentary on the food.

No.

I got tired of Madden a long time ago. I didn't think he was bringing many insights into the game.

I'm just talking about the commentary on the food. Seems weird not hearing him slobber words out while drooling over the turducken all friggin game.

Other than that I really don't miss him at all.

Forum List

Back